Easy As HGV Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy As HGV Ltd
Read Easy As HGV Ltd Reviews

barry@easyashgv.co.uk

Tell us how Easy As HGV Ltd made you happy
I would like to recommend Easy as HGV. The standard of training was superb. What fantastic instructors, made me feel at ease from the first day. Despite all the issues with the pandemic and the longer waits in certain areas I managed to get through pretty quick in my opinion. It was run very smoothly and there was always someone at the end of the phone if needed. I was constantly keep in the loop with emails and calls which made the whole process simple and streamlined. They ticked every box for me and will continue to use them for any training I do in the future.
What a fabulous company and wonderful team to deal with. Thank you for all the help a guidance
Well worth giving these guys a go. I was recommended by someone who trained with them 5 years ago. They certainly lived up tho the Sterling reputation. 10/10 would recommended
Not a training provider in the slightest, they are a company who will book you to the training providers you need, they do not do any training at all. Example, if I needed a retest for my cat 1 licence they would charge £300+ the company who was training me would charge £150. One person I spoke to from this company even told me they they are a recruitment agency, Oh also told me I needed to do 2 day's of cpc, at an extra cost obviously, didn't need that as the initial cpc covers me for 5 years, can I get my money back hell no Stay the hell away from this scam,
I just passed my Artek licence with easy as HGV. The school was good and very kind to me. Great experience and have lots of good advice
Wow! What an awesome company! Very competitive prices, great instructors, friendly and approachable staff and great support. If you are looking for training then I would put your faith in this business like I did. I do not regret 1 decision I made along this process. I also thought they adapted well with running the cpc via zoom which was great as I did it from home! They really took their time with me and can’t thank them enough!
aggressive company that cares only for there gain. Booked with them and was not given a break with constant calling and pressure, agreed with them to pay as I train with a deposit of £500, due to covid restrictions and hiccups I couldn't continue with the training,they refused to refund rather took £440 as there cost after my cancellation without any transaction, please avoid. Not an honest firm. A cowboy company, read reviews on them with 80percnt negative feedback. Avoid.
What a fab company! So happy with my initial gut decision to train with these guys! It has been a please. They whenever open and honest from the start. Told me about how it all worked and helped me through each step. I have no been in touch with the recruitment team and can’t wait to see what unfolds! One happy chappy
Spot on from the get go! Thanks for all the help and support
Training went as promised. Everything was done in a timely fashion. Good support. Happy would be an understatement!!
Hassle free and easy training. These guys took care of everything from the get go. They are a very professional outfit and I don’t have 1 bad word to say about any of it! They guided me through everything to my class 2 in no time at all! Couldn’t be happier! 5*s from me!
Spot on, well run and made the process easy. Nothing was too much for anyone I spoke too.
I used this company for my training. I now have my licence. English is not first language for me so I was worried I would not do good. I managed to pass all first time!! Covid got in the way with everything being shut this year up until April. Happy now I am a truck driver.
Was promised before i paid that the whole process takes 6-8 weeks to get license.i have now passed my theory and now they have told me i have to wait 6 months for driving test ! have asked for refund but they are ignoring my emails after saying they can only give me back £300 !! do not use !!
Scam artists. Refusing to issue a refund for my retest despite me waiting for over 6 months. All I need is a refund until the timing is more convenient. All they want to do is quote terms and conditions and keep my money despite them having incurred no costs. Utter disgrace
Did my Online CPC with them. Was fine -exactly as promised and good value. nice team who dealt with me.
At the moment I'm a commercial vehicle electrician looking to change career and become a professional driver talking to many HGV drivers the CPC courses are very boring, so I was ready for the onslaught of the 35 hours training. Having now completed my CPC course I personally found the 35 hours to fly by, for me it was interesting and informative solely because it was new to me and can see why experienced drivers find it boring and its like teaching these drivers to suck eggs, I think for experience drivers there should be a modified course to suite there needs, and to keep them updated to the latest information available.
Done my first day CPC today had health & safety not best course to have on 1st day but the instructor Phil made it worth while banter funny and learnt so much and assist to the company Ray Prior
I had to threaten to sue them to get a refund after they cancelled my training. They want to take your money upfront and hang onto it for over a year until the pandemic goes away. Terrible customer service. Useless bookings team. Awful communications. Poor management. Getting info and help was a nightmare.
I have had to cancel due to unseen circumstances. Was deducted £200 overnight for services I did not use. It is in their Terms & Conditions. I feel I was forced to accept these at the start by replying to an email. I have not used any of the online material or any other service. Please be very certain before committing yourself to this company & definitely read the terms and conditions beforehand. Feel very bad to have lost £200 for free.
Easy As HGV Ltd is rated 3.50 based on 22 reviews