Easy Airport Parking Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Easy Airport Parking

info@easyairport-parking.co.uk

1st Floor,2 Woodberry GroveFinchley

How would you rate Easy Airport Parking ?

"Customer service was terrible. Really don't know how to communicate. Use the park and ride services next time"
"Do not use left our car with them for a week they were 20 mins late dropping it back off then when checking around car I noticed a roll up cigarette stub end in driver footwell plus tobacco all over floor and the car had a bad smell of cigarette smoke I wouldn’t of minded but car is only 1 year old and me and my wife don’t smoke plus wasn’t nice for my 2 children to get into. There slight dent from another car door which I noticed the driver didn’t hang around long enough for me to check car over rang number to complain spoke to a manager of the company he said he would look into who was driving the car not heard anything back yet and there not answering my calls surprise surprise"
"This was the second time we have used Easy Airport Parking and can honestly say it does exactly what it says on the tin. Drive to the Terminal, drive round to the short stay car park to meet the driver and hand over your keys. They check the car and record the mileage. you then walk a few metres back to the terminal. On return your car is waiting for you. Totally hassle free and highly recommended."
"I used Easy Airport Parking services, really cooperative staff and good knowledge of terminal as well guided me nicely and on my return they delivered my car on time. Will use service again."
"The service was excellent. Instructions for the drop off and collect we clear. We didn't wait more than two minutes and the driver was pleasant and helpful. I would use this company again without reservation. I thought it was excellent value for money. The car was exactly as I handed it over with only 2 miles on the clock."
"Yet again ( I have used this company 3 times this year) this company proves to be a step ahead and a step above, courteous , professional friendly and efficient service from the call from the motorway to to collection. dont look anywhere else"
"First time I've used this service as recommended by a friend. Takes all the hassle out of parking, planning your journey time etc. Will definitely be using from now on!"
"I was very very angry when I called them when I had all my luggages and they said my car will be ready tomorrow! I said what? Tomorrow? I quickly checked my order and date was correct! I had to wait at the airport with my angry wife and two little daughters. I had to wait for about 1 hour so I was very late at home and had to wake up early to start work. I was angry but when I started driving back home I realised that I did reset milage in my car so it was 0 .... but after mile from airport it was 140 miles! So did they park my car more than 60 miles away from lutons airport?! I did contact website where I bought this and they came back to me saying sorry to hear that we will contact you shortly. I did chase them but I had no answer at all! Do I recommend them? Hmmm you should know my answer."
"Well impressed, this Meet and Greet service was top class no problem at all was met as we arrived and parked, they helped with unloading luggage, paper work checked and off we went. On our return we called after we collected our luggage and bang! our car was there on time! Would use this service again for sure , why hunt for parking space then the hassle and waiting for the transfer bus."
"Absolutely fabulous service with a friendly smile. I phoned them to say we were nearly there, they met us bang on time, noted the mileage, grabbed a free luggage trolley for me, and off we went. On return, I phoned once we were ready to leave the terminal building, and they were there waiting by the time we got to the meeting point. They also paid for any charges for the short-term parking area where drop-off and pick-up takes place."
"What a wonderful experience it was the first time to use meet & greet but it wont be the last its still good you can get value and service with out breaking your budget!!"
"Excellent service all round. I can highly recommend it. We were early arriving at Luton after a long journey but a phone call assured us that was ok and someone was there to meet us. A very short walk to terminal and then we were on our way. On our return our flight was tracked so they knew we had landed and by the time we had walked out of baggage reclaim to the parking slot the car was there waiting for us. I would certainly use them again."
"First time to use meet and greet service at Luton Airport. Driver was friendly and arrived on time. Thanks!!"
"I am writing to say a big thank you for a fantastic service. A friend recommended I used your service and I was so impressed that I will continue this in the future, highly efficient, a courteous and charming team, a perfect combination. Many thanks."
"Good service, my car was collected by a professional chauffeur and delivered on time - will use again - thanks"
"I've used meet and greet parking from other companies and was never really pleased with the service. I read some of the reviews for Easy Airport Parking and thought I'd give them a go - am I glad I did! The gentleman that met me was friendly and efficient and actually had a smile on his face!! The hand over was simple and quick with no hanging around and the pick up was just the same. I can't recommend them enough - Will definitely be using again in the future - Thanks!"
"The firm failed to meet and greet us on our arrival and on our return. My passenger rang the mobile number given to let them know we were 20 minutes away. There was no reply on any number given to us. At the airport I managed to get through but the firm was unable to park our car. The person I called asked to speak to someone from another firm who was at meet and greet to take the car to the parking place. On return I rang the firm, Luton 247 Airport parking and was told the car would be there, but it was not. I phoned again to be told there was not a driver and to wait for 10 to 15 minutes. I rang a third time and was told the driver was at the barrier. He did arrive, eventually. The promised meet and greet was not fulfilled. I have since contacted the firm to request a total refund. My email address is robertbarrettbob@gmail.com"
"Excellent service from beginning to end. No complaints whatsoever and would recommend to anyone."
"In May, I returned from Barcelona earlier than expected and my car arrived after approximately 20mins. Thank you for your excellent service. This is the 4th time I have used your service and I will recommend you to anyone who asks about airport parking."
"I am writing to say a big thank you for a fantastic service. A friend recommended I used Easy Airport Parking and I was so impressed that I will continue this in the future, highly efficient, a courteous and charming team, a perfect combination. Many thanks."
Easy Airport Parking is rated 4.48 based on 92 reviews