Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd Reviews

Electrical
Sound & Vision

Tell us how Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"they were fast and offered to give me a custom solution."
Are you Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very Good. Thanx...."
"I really cant fault the service from ESV. I've made quite a few purchases from them. A very professional company that I'd have no hesitation in recommending"
"Amazing customer service from start to finish. I would highly recommend Eastwood (Sounds and Vision) Ltd to anyone with AV requirements. Great prices and speedy delivery. 5 stars!"
"Extremely prompt and efficient service. Customer care seems to be a priority wholeheartedly recommend ESV"
"Great buying experience. Good information provided about product and delivery phase. Item arrived well packaged and bang on time. Highly recommend Eastwood and thanks Richard for your excellent service."
"A completely frictionless purchasing experience, backed by excellent communication. Add this to best price on my purchases and we have a very happy camper! In the words of Arnie ‘I’ll be back”!"
"Very good shopping experience - as I knew what product I was looking for, I had found this website by chance when searching. Booking process was very straightforward, price was as I expected, and when it said it was in stock and could be delivered on a particular day, it was in stock and delivered as agreed. Well done, would definitely recommend, and will use again. Thanks"
"Great service. Delivery was very quick too. This is my first time ordering from ESV and i'll definitely order from here in the future. Thanks."
"First class service: goods, price delivery. Would definitely use again and recommend"
"Delivery was SIGNIFICANTLY longer than originally indicated. Website showed ex-stock, delivery eventually took 4 weeks. Product operated as expected."
"Great products, great prices and amasing service. First point of call every time."
"As always ESV have not only exceeded expectation on quickly delivering in-stock items, they remain one of the most keenly priced suppliers I've found, if not the best. I bought another Atomos product from ESV for my business and there was no where I could find on the net (that wasn't decidedly dodgy) that matched the price, and I am very diligent. To have this AND great service is worthy of much praise, which is why I am here, telling you all! Great people, delivering great service and great products at great prices. Four 'greats' we deserved."
"Great product at very competitive price. Staff I was in contact with regarding delivery could not have been more helpful. Very happy customer!"
"My number 1 shop for computer goods and hard drives. Very reliable, great customer service and very fast delivery."
"Accurate stock and next day delivery as promised. Easy website to use. Can't really say any better than that. Would certainly use again."
"Highly recommended. I recently purchased an Atomos Shogun Inferno, with SSDs. Excellent communication and customer service! Like buying from a local shop, they went out of their way to make sure I got exactly what I needed, including compatible drives for the recorder. They also have the best prices I can find. Only slight drawback is that the website isn't always completely up to date, so I would recommend giving them a call to see if they can supply what you are looking for."
"Excellent service and value, sadly let down by courier delivering 1 day late, without explanation or apology."
"Great service, always responsive, warm, professional and immediate. Shipping is instant, no-hassle invoices and shipping notifications. Packages come in great condition, everything works out of the box. Fair prices! Certainly nothing left to wish for. :o)"
"This was a very straight forward purchase, which was handled as it should be. I will consider ESV again for the next purchase."
Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 473 reviews