Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd

About Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd: Specialist suppliers of pro audio/video, cinematography/photo equipment to the film, post-production, broadcast and music recording industries.

020-3137 2901

info@eastwoodsoundandvision.com

P.O Box 3510, Barnet, EN5 9JY

Categories:
Electrical
Sound & Vision

How would you rate Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd?

Paul Feeney
Verified Buyer
"Painless online ordering & stock check, prompt despatch & kept me in the loop throughout the whole process. Great service."
Jerry Hooper
Verified Buyer
"Good Pricing with excellent service. I was able to talk to a real person to resolve a question. The Hard Drive was sent out on the same day with free carriage. My only issue is that it was not clear on the website that Carriage was free on items over a certain value which nearly caused me to abort my purchase. My particular hate is having to go through the whole on line purchase process, including giving address detail, only to find at the last moment that there is an unreasonably high carriage charge. This was NOT the case with ESV."
Claire Robotham
Verified Buyer
"Best price, good comms, fast delivery, well packaged. Would use Eastwood again. :-)"
"Fast, efficient and accurate. Good price and overall excellent experience"
Diana Evers
Verified Buyer
"Eastwood has an excellent Customer Service, responding promptly and professionally to any enquiry. Their logistics function smoothly so processes related to delivery/returns are fast and "clean"."
Jamie Bell
Verified Buyer
"Good contact by phone and speedy despatch. Very happy will use again"
Gareth Kitch
Verified Buyer
"They were very flexible in responding to my requests over the xmas period."
Nick Sievewright
Verified Buyer
"I had a query on a Panasonic battery for my Panasonic GH5 that I had purchased from ESV. The battery came loose in an envelope with no OEM packaging. I was concerned that because of this the battery may not be an OEM battery. I called for more information. I spoke with Richard and he very quickly understood my concern and made calls and sent emails to get answers. Within 24 hours I received an email from Panasonic confirming that due to such high demand for this battery they were shipped loose to the supplier. This alleviated any concern I had and I am delighted with both my purchase and the customer service I received from ESV and Richard in particular. Nick Sievewright Footprint Photography www.footprintphoto.biz"
Alan Sallabank
Verified Buyer
"As always, great service and great value for money."
Tim Ostler
Verified Buyer
"ESV were already offering the product cheaper than anywhere else. I received it very promptly and when it emerged that it would not work with my system I received a personal email on a weekend asking me if I needed technical support. Then when I returned it I received a very prompt notification of refund. Customer service is therefore first class and I would unreservedly recommend ESV from my own experience."
Tom Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a new audio interface from ESV (specifically the RME Fireface 802). ESV undoubtedly offered the best price compared to other etailors, but what really impressed me was that I needed a speedy delivery of the unit as I had an important recording session the next day. Spoke to a chap on the phone at ESV (sorry didn't catch your name!) and he was very helpful, polite and even called the suppliers for and on my behalf to ensure next day delivery. All of this, for no extra charge on P&P. Unbeatable customer service and I will be recommending to my clients above the competition. Well done ESV!"
Howard Leigh
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website with useful information. Fair prices. Good service"
"The website is easy to navigate. The prices are very competitive. The service is exemplary. What more do you need?"
"Great customer service and fast delivery! Would definitely recommend."
John Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order online and prompt delivery"
Nathan Maskey
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, great price and the only company I could find that had the product I needed in stock. Thanks and will be using again."
Ken Franklin
Verified Buyer
"The service I received was outstanding, when placing my order the product was temporary out of stock, Eastwood S&V went out of their way to complete my order before my required time keeping me informed at every step of the process. I would have no hesitation in ordering from them again."
"Prompt delivery of a component that was hard to source elsewhere"
Chris Squires
Verified Buyer
"Perfect really, I had a PC storage disaster and they had the obscure equipment I needed and it was delivered next day as promised even though I didn't make contact with them until gone 3pm. Would I use again, yes indeed I would."
Peter Sumner
Verified Buyer
"Eastwood Sound & Vision dealt with my sale my very quickly and professionally and the goods were with me by the next day. The only downside seems to be that if you purchase anything below £99.00 (inclusive of VAT, then you incur the full delivery charge (£12.00) which on some items is a large percentage of the cost."
Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 410 reviews