Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd

About Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd: Specialist suppliers of pro audio/video, cinematography/photo equipment to the film, post-production, broadcast and music recording industries.

020-3137 2901

info@eastwoodsoundandvision.com

P.O Box 3510, Barnet, EN5 9JY

Categories:
Electrical
Sound & Vision

How would you rate Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd ?

"This was a very straight forward purchase, which was handled as it should be. I will consider ESV again for the next purchase."
"Excellent service.Fast delivery."
Kenneth Knight
Verified Buyer
"New Dynaudio monitor speakers arrived speedily and well packaged - but on first installing them, I experienced serious interference, obviously being picked up from the computer - really disappointing! - I telephoned Eastwood to explain the problem and from then onwards Mark and his colleague in the workshop could hardly have been more helpful - Mark quickly diagnosed my set-up (I was using a 1/4" jack adaptor and unshielded cables to connect the speakers to the audio interface) as the source of the problem - he double-checked with the people at Dynaudio, who confirmed his thinking - and then he got the people at Eastwood to send me the correct balanced cables (the XLR ones I should have been using) by next-day delivery and hey presto! - the new cables were installed in 2 mins - and from then onwards I have enjoyed the sheer clarity, depth and general all-round sound quality of my two new Dynaudio monitor speakers. Absolutely top marks and highest recommendation for both Eastwood Sound & Vision and the Dynaudio speakers. Will definitely use this supplier again."
"Selected option for Saturday delivery on checkout, received message from DPD notifying of Monday delivery. Called to enquire and was told that I would have to pay extra for Saturday delivery as my browser (Chrome) had cropped the rest of the line item I had selected. Sent screen grab of option selected, showing that the text gives reasonable understanding that paying the extra £10 for my order actions Saturday delivery. They showed little interest on the phone and required extra funds. I understand that website issues can occur, but when making the purchase, I accepted the terms that were clearly visible and didn't appear in any way to be erroneous. Honouring the sale would have resolved this situation favourably. Won't use again."
"Excellent service and a good price for this Thunderbolt MAC drive."
Joseph Lite
Verified Buyer
"Fast turnaround, and fair pricing."
Abdul Malik Al Nasir
"Excellent service, next day free delivery."
Grant Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't get item originally in time but went the extra mile to source and get delivered in time for event, great customer service!"
"Excellent service and prices."
Duncan Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Great service, speedy delivery, happy with the product"
"Very fast, great price and great comms, thank you"
David Hurst
Verified Buyer
"Competitive pricing and quick delivery. All arrived well packed and on time - very happy with the product."
Timothy Vine
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and always kept in touch."
Jeremy Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value for money storage device"
"Great price, quick helpful responses from staff. Good company to do business with"
Luke Hollingworth
Verified Buyer
"Richard was extremely helpful and communicative when a microphone I ordered was out of stock. Not only did Richard email me immediately to let me know and that he would order the stock asap, he also offered to loan me a microphone in the mean time. Excellent customer service, fantastic prices, one very happy customer."
Robert Billington
Verified Buyer
"I needed a hard drive fast (it was out of stock) and the team at Eastwood went above and beyond to get me one for the next day! Thanks for your help"
Robert Draper
Verified Buyer
"Prompt response wrt suitability of product before purchase"
John Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"The G Drive didn't arrive as soon as I would have expected so I phoned the company. The person who answered the phone said he would phone back with an answer and that is what he did. As it turned out the drive was sitting in the UPS depot right across the road from us! If my experience is anything to go by then Eastwood (Sound and Vision) take customer service very seriously. Well done!"
Philip Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful in answering questions relating to the purchase. Product was delivery very quickly and at a good price."
Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 454 reviews