Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd

About Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd: Specialist suppliers of pro audio/video, cinematography/photo equipment to the film, post-production, broadcast and music recording industries.

020-3137 2901

info@eastwoodsoundandvision.com

P.O Box 3510, Barnet, EN5 9JY

Categories:
Electrical
Sound & Vision

How would you rate Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd?

"Great price, quick helpful responses from staff. Good company to do business with"
Luke Hollingworth
Verified Buyer
"Richard was extremely helpful and communicative when a microphone I ordered was out of stock. Not only did Richard email me immediately to let me know and that he would order the stock asap, he also offered to loan me a microphone in the mean time. Excellent customer service, fantastic prices, one very happy customer."
Robert Billington
Verified Buyer
"I needed a hard drive fast (it was out of stock) and the team at Eastwood went above and beyond to get me one for the next day! Thanks for your help"
Robert Draper
Verified Buyer
"Prompt response wrt suitability of product before purchase"
John Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"The G Drive didn't arrive as soon as I would have expected so I phoned the company. The person who answered the phone said he would phone back with an answer and that is what he did. As it turned out the drive was sitting in the UPS depot right across the road from us! If my experience is anything to go by then Eastwood (Sound and Vision) take customer service very seriously. Well done!"
Philip Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful in answering questions relating to the purchase. Product was delivery very quickly and at a good price."
Graham Baldwin
Verified Buyer
"Eastwood Sound and Vision did a great job, very helpful very good value for money and delivered on time I can fully recomend them"
Laura Binnie
Verified Buyer
"We needed to purchase a field monitor that was out of stock everywhere else. Eastwood Sound and Vision were able to source this for us and deliver very quickly to Scotland. We've now added Eastwood to our list of preferred suppliers as we're very happy with their services."
Richard Wells
Verified Buyer
"A good price, very efficient service and prompt next day delivery. I was impressed."
"Great customer service and fast shipping."
Jean-michel Rotin
Verified Buyer
"I like when people doing business are kind and patient .this is the way i feel about you guys !😊👍🏾"
"Never use ESV before. Great customer service and went out of their way to make sure my product was delivered on time. Will use again."
Ian McWilliam
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and communication, an absolute pleasure to deal with this company."
"Excellent efficient personal service. Recommended!"
Paul Hyland
Verified Buyer
"Web-site fairly easy to navigate, easy to buy & pay. They rang within minutes of placing my order to tell me that I had overpaid on the delivery & deducted it from the invoice. Good service all round, happy to use them again."
"They sent my item same day and was here when they said. Can't ask for more."
Terry Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of pro music products at competitive UK pricing. Needed a Telefunken valve-based mic for an all-analogue recording studio on the outskirts of Edinburgh and ESV were one of very few companies that seemed to have a good choice of high-level microphones physically in stock ready for immediate dispatch / highly recommended."
"Excellent turnaround on my order (next day courier delivery to Scotland). Very competitive pricing."
"Fast delivery and great prices"
James Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Excellent speedy and faultless service, thanks so much! I shall definitely be using Eastwood again in the future."
Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 440 reviews