Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd

About Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd: Specialist suppliers of pro audio/video, cinematography/photo equipment to the film, post-production, broadcast and music recording industries.

020-3137 2901

info@eastwoodsoundandvision.com

P.O Box 3510, Barnet, EN5 9JY

Categories:
Electrical
Sound & Vision

How would you rate Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd ?

"Very good shopping experience - as I knew what product I was looking for, I had found this website by chance when searching. Booking process was very straightforward, price was as I expected, and when it said it was in stock and could be delivered on a particular day, it was in stock and delivered as agreed. Well done, would definitely recommend, and will use again. Thanks"
"Great service. Delivery was very quick too. This is my first time ordering from ESV and i'll definitely order from here in the future. Thanks."
"First class service: goods, price delivery. Would definitely use again and recommend"
"Delivery was SIGNIFICANTLY longer than originally indicated. Website showed ex-stock, delivery eventually took 4 weeks. Product operated as expected."
"Great products, great prices and amasing service. First point of call every time."
"As always ESV have not only exceeded expectation on quickly delivering in-stock items, they remain one of the most keenly priced suppliers I've found, if not the best. I bought another Atomos product from ESV for my business and there was no where I could find on the net (that wasn't decidedly dodgy) that matched the price, and I am very diligent. To have this AND great service is worthy of much praise, which is why I am here, telling you all! Great people, delivering great service and great products at great prices. Four 'greats' we deserved."
"Great product at very competitive price. Staff I was in contact with regarding delivery could not have been more helpful. Very happy customer!"
"My number 1 shop for computer goods and hard drives. Very reliable, great customer service and very fast delivery."
"Accurate stock and next day delivery as promised. Easy website to use. Can't really say any better than that. Would certainly use again."
"Highly recommended. I recently purchased an Atomos Shogun Inferno, with SSDs. Excellent communication and customer service! Like buying from a local shop, they went out of their way to make sure I got exactly what I needed, including compatible drives for the recorder. They also have the best prices I can find. Only slight drawback is that the website isn't always completely up to date, so I would recommend giving them a call to see if they can supply what you are looking for."
"Excellent service and value, sadly let down by courier delivering 1 day late, without explanation or apology."
"Great service, always responsive, warm, professional and immediate. Shipping is instant, no-hassle invoices and shipping notifications. Packages come in great condition, everything works out of the box. Fair prices! Certainly nothing left to wish for. :o)"
"This was a very straight forward purchase, which was handled as it should be. I will consider ESV again for the next purchase."
"Excellent service.Fast delivery."
"New Dynaudio monitor speakers arrived speedily and well packaged - but on first installing them, I experienced serious interference, obviously being picked up from the computer - really disappointing! - I telephoned Eastwood to explain the problem and from then onwards Mark and his colleague in the workshop could hardly have been more helpful - Mark quickly diagnosed my set-up (I was using a 1/4" jack adaptor and unshielded cables to connect the speakers to the audio interface) as the source of the problem - he double-checked with the people at Dynaudio, who confirmed his thinking - and then he got the people at Eastwood to send me the correct balanced cables (the XLR ones I should have been using) by next-day delivery and hey presto! - the new cables were installed in 2 mins - and from then onwards I have enjoyed the sheer clarity, depth and general all-round sound quality of my two new Dynaudio monitor speakers. Absolutely top marks and highest recommendation for both Eastwood Sound & Vision and the Dynaudio speakers. Will definitely use this supplier again."
"Selected option for Saturday delivery on checkout, received message from DPD notifying of Monday delivery. Called to enquire and was told that I would have to pay extra for Saturday delivery as my browser (Chrome) had cropped the rest of the line item I had selected. Sent screen grab of option selected, showing that the text gives reasonable understanding that paying the extra £10 for my order actions Saturday delivery. They showed little interest on the phone and required extra funds. I understand that website issues can occur, but when making the purchase, I accepted the terms that were clearly visible and didn't appear in any way to be erroneous. Honouring the sale would have resolved this situation favourably. Won't use again."
"Excellent service and a good price for this Thunderbolt MAC drive."
"Fast turnaround, and fair pricing."
"Excellent service, next day free delivery."
"Couldn't get item originally in time but went the extra mile to source and get delivered in time for event, great customer service!"
Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 466 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!