Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd Reviews

316 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Specialist suppliers of pro audio/video, cinematography/photo equipment to the film, post-production, broadcast and music recording industries.

020-3137 2901

info@eastwoodsoundandvision.com

P.O Box 3510, Barnet, EN5 9JY

Categories:
Electrical
Sound & Vision

How would you rate Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd?

David Cubbage
Verified Buyer

I wanted to buy an SLR Magic variable ND filter for the lens on my new GH5 camera. A Google search pointed me to ESV so I rang them to ask if they had one in stock. The person I spoke to told me no, but he would call their distributor to see if they had any stock while I was on the line. He came back to me and told me if I ordered it before 2.00pm the following day, Thursday before Good Friday, I would receive it by Tuesday after Easter Monday.
He was good as his word and I got a text notification on the Thursday that the ND filter had been despatched. Tuesday morning I received it, thank you ESV, your service is first class!!
David Griffiths
Verified Buyer

Super-quick service, very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use them again.
Rupert Charles
Verified Buyer

Detailed understanding to offer me solutions for a successful outcome.
Keith White
Verified Buyer

Fast friendly and helpful service plus a reasonable price for the product. We will certainly go back when we need new kit.
Stephen Watkins
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and good value product would have no hesitation in using again
Verified Buyer

Bought a DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel at 4pm on Wednesday and it was delivered midday on Friday. Very happy that everything went as promised and I was well informed. Also delighted with the panel which is very nicely made.

great service
Daniel
Unverified Reviewer

Great prices and Customer service!
Andy Hitchcock
Verified Buyer

Great service, arrived quickly, excellent price, would recommend and will definitely order from here again.
Liam Carey
Verified Buyer

Good communication, fast service and a very competitive price. Much appreciated.
Theophilus Chinembiri
Verified Buyer

very fast service i will definitely be buying all of my gear from them
Verified Buyer

Whether supplying me with a Rode NT2A Studio Pack at the best price online , sourcing the mounting rings I required , and adding them to my order or quickly answering questions on Contact Emails , Richard and Eastwood Sound and Vision delivered a very friendly and professional service to this customer !
Verified Buyer

Simples: goods promised; goods delivered; good price. Nice!
Keith Cocker
Verified Buyer

Excellent service - rapid dispatch and fair price
Verified Buyer

Best price and prompt delivery.
Daniel Middlecoat
Verified Buyer

Great fast service helpful staff.
Anthony Dolan
Verified Buyer

From my initial email inquiry through to the order, dispatch and delivery, I can't fault ESV.

Refreshingly efficient and helpful.

Many thanks.
Roy Parrott
Verified Buyer

Very quick response to correct my ordering mistake. Excellent delivery and communication.
Immanuel Mckenzie
Verified Buyer

Good product, speedy delivery. No complaints
Andrew Hutley
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service on delivery and very helpful staff when I raised a query which was swiftly answered.

Many thanks for this first excellent experience. I will order again.
Eastwood (Sound and Vision) Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 316 reviews