East Park, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend East Park, Kingston Upon Hull

East Park House, 453 Holderness Rd, Hull HU8 8JU, UK

How would you rate East Park, Kingston Upon Hull?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about East Park, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Been coming here since I was a kid. So much to look forward to and a wonderful day out for kids and dogs. The animal zoo is so fun and I always look forward to seeing the waterfall in the summer time. Lovely to get an ice cream and have a walk around. The playground park is great for kids as well as the splash boat. The swans in the water that you can sit in and pedal have been there years and I hope they never change. There's all sorts of activities and the occasional fun fair in the summer which is great to look around and play a few games. Lots of variety and some nice scenery. Great to chill out and have a walk around on a nice day and I can't wait to go again."
East Park, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews