East Park Chippy, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

of reviewers recommend East Park Chippy, Kingston Upon Hull

520 Holderness Rd, Hull HU9 3DT, UK

Tell us how East Park Chippy, Kingston Upon Hull made you happy
I forgot to mention The patties....they are the best in town the gluten free are too! πŸ˜‹
Been coming here for over 2 years now because it’s the only place I know of in hull who are totally clued up on gluten free and cross contamination And the girls are totally clued up on cross contamination ect..... and the food is gorgeous you would think it’s regular food you can’t tell it’s gluten free oh and the gluten free curry and gravy are lush each time I visit I alway order extra to take home as I eat it during the week I couldn’t recommend this place enough especially now they are doing gluten free sponge puddings ect and are open everyday for gluten free the girls are great polite friendly ask them any question they will answear it and always with a smile 😊 definitely recommend and give it a try it’s nice to eat in or take away knowing your not going to get ill will gluten πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Lovely food and friendly staff- although my husband choice of menu came with a free patties, one was not given.
Expensive. Pale chips and underwhelming pattie. All those five star reviews.? This shop exploits it's location being nearest to East Park. Please try Latus fisheries further along Holder Ness Road. Much better.
Incredibly friendly staff which is always a pleasure. Really accommodating and care about customer service. The last time we were here we got a free patty each to take home as part of a meal deal which was unexpected and kind. The fish and chips are quality and it's lovely to stop off here after or before a day at east park.
East Park Chippy, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews