Easily Limited Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Easily Limited

Third Floor, Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street

How would you rate Easily Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Cyberspy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Easily Limited in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Thankfully, we only use Easily as a domain Registrar, nothing else anymore. Last year, when BT had a major outage/power failure in one of their data centres, we lost all DNS because both of easily's two name servers (one of which, according to its reverse DNS name, was also performing SMTP duties) weren't only in the same building, but behind the same router (as tested by tracert). How they ever thought this was a good idea, I'll never know - we never got an explanation out of them. We lost email and web for the best part of a day. We moved all of our DNS to Google CloudDNS (great service, very resilient and very cheap) so that issue was sorted. Yesterday, I was looking at our DNS service, and saw that only two of the 4 name servers for each of our domains (we have 18, but two are particularly important) only had two name servers on the root DNS servers, even though 4 are specified on Easily's DNS control panel. I asked them to fix this, and they uploaded the name servers for one domain (both have different name servers) onto both domains on the root servers. Luckily I tested this as soon as they said they had done it! Long wait on the phone later, and they fixed it, but no clear explanation of how such as simple task could have gone so wrong. Their web site tools are old and clunky. Bits don't work (you can add up to 8 name servers for a domain, but only 2 get used). Their infrastructure is fragile and at risk of failure. They are not a big company, yet it takes for ever to get through on the phone. It's not my decision to keep them even just as a domain registrar, but if it was, I'd have been gone a long time ago."
Easily Limited is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews