Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Easigrass Distribution Ltd

Tell us how Easigrass Distribution Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"To day 17 June Nick John and Lee completed our back garden into a transformation hard to believe,. EASI GRASS, awful weather to work in.. Professional job and would recommend to anyone, curved edges just makes this lawn amazing,. Our Golden Retriever just loves rolling on it, my pots and tubs look even more attractive from sat on uneven patio slabs,, Fab job Thank you team so much, Some nice weather would appreciated now to sit out and enjoy this total transformation,."
"Very happy with the work but do not thing final payment should have. Been taken from credit card without being informed or consent"
"Abdul came today to service our lawn and has left it looking as good as new. He was so helpful and hard working. A great service!"
"Just had our front lawn laid and it looks really lovely, you would not know it is artificial, and the workmen worked really hard and were very efficient and did a first class job would not hesitate to recommend Easigrass to anyone.."
"Love it! Our (very small) garden looks ace and we can't wait to live out there in summer. EasyGrass were"
"The product I bought from easigrass (Chelsea) is great. Soft, nice to walk on, looks almost real. The installation in late 2016 was quite good, really helpful team. But the aftercare is terrible. They email you about maintenance (at £180 inc VAT a time) and then ignore your reply. I’ve had problems with my grass - great big weeds coming out of it, throughout the area - and despite my calm feedback and questions they’ve been patronising in the extreme, acting like I’m imagining it and making me wait 6 weeks for a visit. I almost don’t want to deal with them. Good product, poor follow-through, condescending treatment. It’s all about ‘easy’ sales for them."
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us. I would like to get this sorted as soon as we can. Would you mind emailing me at mason@easigrass.com explaining who you have spoken too? If you could also put your postcode in the email that would be great as then I can check which franchise has been dealing with you.

Once again, I apologize that this has happened as this is not the experience we want our customers to have.
"Finally made contact a week after initial enquiry. Promised to contact me a week later to survey and quote. Heard nothing since."
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Easigrass. Please, can you send me an email on socialmedia@easigrass.com explaining the situation as this is definitely not the service we want to be offering to our customers?

Many thanks,

Mason
"I am really impressed with the holistic service Easigrass provided. They have transformed my original sad and worn decking space into an inviting, characteristic and relaxing environment. Extremely professional workmanship. I definitely recommend the Chelsea grass. It is so comfortable to walk on and is reasonably priced. It blends in naturally with the rest of my garden. I intend to use their services again next year."
"We just had our one-year maintenance and Abdul came and did a fantastic job. he worked quickly and efficiently, and now the lawn looks good as new!"
"So pleased with easigrass, good service, men worked so hard ,efficient,wonderful and my garden looks lovely."
"Just had Abdul and Shaun clean my Easigrass and had to give this review as soon as they left! Excellent team who did an excellent job - nothing was too much trouble and very courteous. I am one very happy customer!"
"Wonderful service and will to help you sort ur garden out to get what's best for you and when they start the work they don't stop to make it the best for and your familyno matter how big or small the job is and this staff are really freindly and hard working would be recommending to friends and family"
"Lawn care service. The grass needed a little TLC after being laid some 4/5 years ago. Easy to arrange and a reasonable price in view of the work that was completed. The grass looks so much better now and even after a week looks as though its just been done. First class job. My only gripe was that the operative was 2 hours late and I did not receive any text, email or phone call to let me know which did cause some inconvenience"
"On time, efficient/thorough 'faultless' thankyou Adul- Easigrass. Until next time,"
"Great service from start to finish - speedy quote, speedy installation lead time (the guys even worked on a Saturday to fit us in!) and all done & dusted in less than 8 hours. However nothing was rushed; the installers took their time to get all the prep done right so everything looked perfect. They were clean, tidy & efficient. My garden now looks amazing, thank you so much for a job well done."
"Saw this product at the National Flower Show in Chelmsford - looks great quality. Our little girl liked it too! Have some pics to upload"
"Super quick installation and great customer service from start to finish. Easigrass have really transformed our garden and we (and our dogs!) love it. Couldn't recommend more."
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 37 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access