Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Jim Borland
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
Thanks for saving my garden :)
Niti and his team did a professional job and the finish is excellent. It's the second time I've used Easigrass and would highly recommend them.
Shoddy workmanship leading to additional costs down the line. I had Easigrass replaced on my roof terrace in the summer of 2020. We have since found out that the installer tried to take up the existing underlay, found it too difficult and then left it as it was, only with big chunks missing, and damaging the roof underneath. As the weather turned, it has become the source of a leak into the room below, damaging a wall. I flagged this issue to the company in December, had a few people come poke around promising to remedy it and then silence. Every time I call, the Managing Director is either out of the office or out to lunch and I cannot get anyone to respond to me. I would strongly suggest avoiding this company. We went with Easigrass despite is being one of the more expensive options because we thought it was a premium service and that the workmanship would be good. That is clearly not the case. So we are out several thousand pounds for the grass, and then to remedy the damage they caused from poor workmanship. AVOID.
Excellent service , friendly staff and a brilliant job . Can't praise them enough.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 14th February 2021 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 14th February 2021
What a wonderful company. Garden measured on Wednesday and lawn installed on Thursday. From our initial enquiry on the telephone right through from measuring to fitting the service was first class all carried out by very polite, extremely efficient staff. Cannot thank you enough.
The Easigrass guys were very clean and thorough and the finished result is spectacular. Great choice of grades and the sample service is very handy. Was particularly impressed with the groundwork preparation, that’s why we chose them and have not been disappointed. Great job*****
Our garden looks spectacular with our new easy grass. We replaced our old tired looking easygrass that was over seven years old and much used by three children and a dog! Jo was lovely and advised the best grass for us and even readily agreed to use the eco border we had bought. Something no other grass company would do. From pricing to finish it was quick, professional and painless. I would thoroughly recommend Easygrass any day.
The sales process was pretty straightforward as was booking in an installation date within a short period of time. The installers were tidy and everything was laid in just a few hours. We really like the look of the end product though we have yet to make full use of our garden as it’s winter. We did have a small issue with the installation as grass was fitted a bit too high and interfered with our patio doors opening and closing smoothly. I called and spoke to various people who did not follow up on the issue which was a little disappointing. I eventually spoke to Joe who did follow up and the issue has been resolved.
They have done both my rental properties and i couldnt be more happy with there service. There work is to a high standard with a fair price, 100% recommend
An Excellent company, with helpful staff that provide an excellent standard of professionalism and a high quality of Grass. Would definitely recommend!
Very efficient installation done in 6 hours for 56 square metres very professional and tidy. I would not hesitate in recommending Easigrass
Just had my easigrass fitted to provide a playground space for my children. Very pleased with the result - the guys worked REALLY hard in the freezing cold, and I cannot believe got it done in 4 hours. They even put some leftover beams around my old tree to fit the grass under and it looks much better than before - I wasn't expecting that so very pleasantly surprised. Would recommend.
The service provided by Mason at Easigrass was extremely professional and the entire process was very easy. We talked through the requirements on the phone and Mason asked for photos to be sent via WhatsApp. Following this, a quote was sent to my by email, once confirmed we paid 50% deposit and a site surveyor was booked in to review the job. The surveyor turned up and took 10 minutes to talk through the process, he was not late like many other gardeners we have had in the past. The Easigrass product is easily among the best on the market, we are very happy to have chosen Easigrass over cheaper options that you can buy online. Though once you add up buying the grass and an independent installer, Easigrass's price was very competitive which is why we chose them. We needed 50sq/m to be laid, which would have cost £3,000 inc VAT, however we needed our base to be built up so require additional sand. The only negative point to make is that the installers put the join (4m + 1m) close to our path, when the site surveyor had said the join would be made on the far left side as there is less traffic there. By the time we had noticed, the installers had already cut the grass and it was too late. They then said that they would not normally join close to the path but didn't realise - though the path way was already laid, so that was a silly mistake they made. We are happy with the finished product and would recommend this service and provider to other customers.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 6th January 2021
I just had artificial grass installed in my front and back garden by easigrass. I couldn't be more pleased with the job. Nitii and his team worked so hard all week. They did an excellent job, tidied up afterwards and left no mess. Excellent fitters would thoroughly recommend.
I recently had my lawn installed by Easigrass in London and I am so pleased with it! We dealt with their surveyor called Ben and he explained the full process in detail and we felt comfortable handing our deposit over to a company with such heritage in London. The installation team were fantastic, we had a chap called Junior who was very diligent throughout our whole project. We went for Mayfair and it was the best decision we've made. Thank you Easigrass!
I would give this firm no stars if it was an option. I’ve had an ongoing complaint since September, been dealing with Angus who now doesn’t take calls or reply to emails. Full balance taken from my card without signed consent and damage caused to my wall whilst fitting the grass. This firm is all smiles and pleasantries and then they take your money and you’ve no chance. I feel utterly saddened by the way I’ve been treated.
If you are using Easigrass Glasgow approach with care!! Dont get me wrong there workmanship is not in question. However had an argument with them regarding the amount of Harvest Gold chips required to complete the job. Their surveyor said 2 tons and I signed and agreed to that. However once on sight and by their own admission, they said they had underestimated and one extra ton of chips would be required to complete the job. However i was being asked to pay for the extra chips and i assume the labour costs as well. I didn't prepare the contract merely signed on what the surveyor recommended. Why should I be responsible for their mistake. Received a call from their Gordon who does not agree that they made a mistake even if they had already said so in an e mail to me. I told him that his intransigence had cost him a 60 metre putting lawn contract to which he replied" so be it" . We are talking here about a £60 bag of chips! The contract price for the putting green would have been in the region of £6000 . Doesn't make any good business sense to me. Pity as their staff were good to work with but my principles of honesty , integrity and putting something right when you make a mistake doesn't apply to Gordon and Easigrass Glasgow
Totally recommend Easigrass Solihull. In a couple of visits I went from a sea of mud (new build house) to a stunning start to my garden. The only company that showed up with samples of astro turf, they kept me in the loop with skip delivery/collection, start times - clean and tidy workers and given everything had to come through my home in wet weather, they were so respectful of it. End result is perfection.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Great customer service and really easy one stop fix! Grass is excellent, really pleased with the end product. Wish we’d done it earlier!!
Grass looks great. Fully met our expectations. Fitting process went very smoothly. Everything left clean and tidy
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 237 reviews