Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Easigrass Distribution Ltd

Tell us how Easigrass Distribution Ltd made you happy

"After an initial shaky start when the original surveyor didn’t turn up when I’d worked from home especially one day, the eventual process from quote to installation has been fabulous. A new surveyor was sent on a Saturday, I was very happy with the quote. The installation was totally professional and efficient. The installers were wonderful (covering my patio, washing it down, returning my furniture to its original position) and the quality of the finished product outstanding."
"Brilliant service and product. I was so happy with the Easigrass I had 8 years ago that I reordered and had the whole lawn done!! Don’t go anywhere else!"
"We would just like to say how absolutely delighted we are with our new Easigrass lawns. Not only do they look beautiful but they feel so comfortable underfoot! We were very impressed with the efficiency of the whole operation, especially since we have no rear access and the operatives had to carry everything through the house! No mess, a friendly and hardworking team, paying great attention to detail. A first class job - and Thanks!!!"
"Prompt, efficient and helpful from start to finish. The installation team were incredibly hard working and my garden was totally transformed in around 4 hours. The end result is stunning and by far the best artificial lawn I’ve seen."
"So pleased with our new Easigrass lawn. The team were so efficient and did a fantastic job. It’s made such a difference to our garden."
"Does this sound right to you? Just over two years ago I called Easigrass for a quote which I accepted. An Easigrass rep came out in an Easigrass car and I paid him in full. Twenty six months later patches of clover, several weeds and a dip have appeared so naturally I contact Easigrass, who initially suggested I use a non bleaching weedkiller. I did NOT expect to be weeding an artificial lawn.....who would? I send copies of my quote and invoice along with photos as requested. After three weeks I'm told by Angus the works were carried out by an external company so I need to contact them (no longer exist) or the rep direct who had the franchise with Easigrass up until October 2018 but has now left the company. How was I to know Easigrass use their own employers or external contractors? My invoice says Easigrass and Owlsworth. I paid the Easigrass guy but they have only given me the reps email address and for some reason his father in laws email address. So much for being told the grass lasts 10 - 15 years. Terrible service and nothing short of shoddy behaviour. Beware before making this major purchase .........naturally I feel cheated, who wouldn't?"
"gave order (and 50% deposit) to surveyor on day of survey. however, when quote arrived,it did NOT show individual rates, ( inc a plant & machinery charge? -customer pays them to use their own equipment?) only total cost. Sent message to surveyor, no response! took balance from credit card immediately after installation, not 7days after as agreed. suggest ask for quote (itemising rates) before giving an order to them."
"It was very easy! Arrived at 9:15 and they had completed the lawn just before 1pm. Very pleasant polite and efficient. Grass looks incredibly smart. Highly recommend."
"I am really pleased that I chose Easigrass as my supplier. I have received excellent customer service right from the outset. From initial contact to service delivery through to completing the job, they really took a lot of care. The staff have great people skills and really took the time to listen to my requirements. I didn’t feel rushed in making any decisions and they kept me informed every step of the way. I am so happy with the transformation of my garden, the quality of the grass is amazing and me and my family can finally enjoy our garden. Thank you Easigrass for all the care, attention and service delivery. Outstanding"
"The quality of grass is really good, and the garden looks amazing. The only comment I would have is they had to stop one day as it started to rain, and then promised they would come back the next day. The depot then decided to send them on a different job and nobody corresponded this to us so we were sitting around waiting for somebody to turn up and nobody did. The main thing is that it was worth the wait as the best astro turf I have ever seen laid, and a really good job."
"From the initial consultation to completion, the service from Easigrass was fantastic. Martin provided us with a lot of advice and visited the property a number of times before the installation. Access to our property was challenging and the team laid the grass within 3 days with minimal disruption. They were excellent value for money and I highly recommend them."
"Gary from Easigrass arrived bang on time this morning to give an annual spruce up to our lawn. He was friendly and polite and I was delighted with how the lawn looks. Highly recommended."
"Abdul came round today to carry out our first annual maintenance. Brilliant! Looks as good as new - in fact looks too nice to walk on!!!! (if only the dog would play along with that...)"
"its lovely as previous grass had gone to weed."
"easigrass - AMAZING ! I cannot recommend more highly. Phil, visited us , explained everything about laying the grass and helped us choose the right one for us (dog and child friendly). The fitter arrived following week, got straight to work , he was very polite,no time wasting, solid work for 6+ hours in 28degrees weather. everywhere all cleaned after. The big test over the last weekend of thunderstorms and rain , NO FLOODING , NO LIFTING , still absolutly perfect. Yes it is brilliant for the grandchildren,they loved running barefoot on the grass and keeps cleaner with dog than real grass. easigrass is very competative price, infact there quote was more than half of other local companies."
"Nitii was great working through such hot weather and doing a brilliant job - thank you!"
"Abdul came to carry out maintenance on the Easigrass lawn we had installed for our grandchildren. He did a wonderful job thoroughly cleaning & brushing it and was very polite, careful and diligent. I highly recommend this service to keep a brilliant lawn looking brilliant."
"First-class service. The three workmen arrived promptly, as did the materials. They had a terrific work ethic, were unfailingly polite, and left us with a superb lawn. Immaculate work, great guys. Absolutely no complaints either with the workmanship or the final product."
"A fantastic service from start to finish."
"We're absolutely amazed at the transformation to our lawn and garden. The fitters were polite, hardworking and respectful of our property, a credit to Easigrass. Many thanks to all involved"
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 75 reviews