Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021
Matthew Holmes
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021
Matthew Holmes
Fantastic Job, garden looks amazing, Steve & Dawid hard working, and polite . Highly Recommend
Hi there Lesley, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with us at Easigrass and we really appreciate your business! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. 💚 Thank you! Ellie (Easigrass)
Professional service from beginning to end. All staff have been really helpful and friendly. The men worked so hard to get the job finished in a day, and our garden looks fantastic. I can't thank you enough. Highly recommend.
Hi Karen, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate the feedback and we are so happy that you had a professional service from beginning to end, as this is always our aim at Easigrass. We hope you love your garden and are ready for springtime! Thank you! Ellie (Easigrass)
One star is too good - Absolutely atrocious, from the beginning, too many issues to list - ignoring complaint letters, not solving problems the grass smells awful and has done from the week after installation, no guarantee certificate, months of emails and letters and no reply’s, no help from the company either local or head office.
Hi there, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. We will use this feedback to make us better and to ensure it does not happen again and we would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at ellie@easigrass.com Thank you so much! Ellie (Easigrass)
Grassify were recommended by my Son, after they did a lovely job to the outside eating area of his Cafe. The professionalism of Grassify was truly remarkable from start to finish, even my neighbour just from watching them commented on how fantastic the guys were, he was so impressed he wanted to write a review to praise them. From one phone call, I got a same day visit for a quotation, an appointment for installation for the following week, and my front and back gardens were done in one day. The men were clean, super hardworking and very polite and professional in every way. Absolutely love my garden, I am a NHS worker, now when I come home and look out to my transformed haven of a garden, I feel truly blessed... Thank you! Grassify.
We had our garden landscaped by Easigrass back in May. Whilst the guys who were here were hardworking and got the job done in good time, unfortunately we were not completely happy with the end result. The bottom section of our garden was completed with a join and since the day it was done you can see a line up the middle of the garden. The guys came back, after a few months of me chasing and went over it with the brush but unfortunately it has not fixed the problem. I have chased again since and have not heard anything back. I am not sure why that section was completed in two parts as it isn’t a huge area and also, if it is ‘normal’ to be able to see where the join is. Either way, after spending that much money on it, we were expecting a better finish. I have been left disappointed by the lack of response from Easigrass. The initial contact lady (Millie) is great at acknowledging my messages, but any further than that, the communication is extremely poor. Picture attached of visible line.
Average service. Product quality is exceptional. But customer service is not up to standard. The installers, I would give 1 star. Not polite, even though I made them coffee two times. They were in a rush to Finnish the job. They told me they would check the level of the grass with there own big leverer, but didn't. Big air bubbles could be seen clearly by the naked eye but all the installer could say was that if he got rid of them the air bubbles would crop up somewhere else in the garden....I managed to get him to put a few extra nails in to get rid of the air bubbles. It's been over a week and I can't see any new air bubbles....not a great experience I have to say. Only good thing is that the Belgravia 40" product is of the highest quality and look's amazing and so natural.
Hi there Rizwan, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with us and the installers. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use this feedback to make us better and to ensure it does not happen again. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at ellie@easigrass.com Thank you so much! Ellie (Easigrass)
A really professional job from the initial measure up and quote to the installation team who, despite difficult access issues, cracked on and completed a great job. The work has transformed my daughter’s garden and believe me is worth every penny spent.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 17th December 2021
Hi there Mike, Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review, we really value our customer's feedback here at Easigrass. Look at that transformation, that is amazing! Your daughter's garden is beautiful and is now ready for these nice spring/ summer nights ahead of us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you so much and have a lovely day 💚 Ellie (Easigrass)
We are delighted with our new lawn. The quotation was quick, comprehensive and easy, pre-installation visit was timely and efficient and then Niti fitted 30sqm Knightsbridge grass in half a morning. Thank you to Mason and the team for answering our queries and providing a wonderful surface for us to enjoy throughout the year.
Hi there Chris, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate our customer feedback and we are so happy that you had a fantastic experience with us at Easigrass. I will pass this positive review onto Mason, Nitii, and the team, as we always love hearing great feedback from trusting and loyal customers. Thank you so much! Ellie (Easigrass)
Easygrass were fantastic from start to finish, Very polite,very clean and my new grass looks the business. Highly recommended! Mason was very helpful.
Thanks for the awesome review, Paul! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day and happy holidays! Millie (Easigrass)
bad after service client support, called several times for advice and emailed 3 times they didn't have the curtsey to email me back
Hey there, We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at millie@easigrass.com? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you so much! Millie (Easigrass)
I have a small lawn and not much money to spend on new lawn Had both real and artificial down for quotes … Easigrass were helpful understanding of my financial situation and decided to go for it !!! Am so thrilled the colour is so lifelike the men that came to lay it so obliging and left it all so clean And I didn’t have their top quality and delighted with the result ! !!!!
Hey Marilyn! thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback! If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day and happy holidays! Millie (Easigrass)
We recently had our first maintenance done and I must say it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. It has completely transformed our grass and made it look brand new again (even better than when it was first put down). Unays was amazing and very friendly he went above and beyond with helping us tidy the garden. It is a must guys.
Hey John, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again! Millie (Easigrass)
We’ve had Easigrass for three summers now and it’s fantastic. I was a bit skeptical initially (“but I love the smell of grass”, “lawnmowing is so manly” etc etc) but it didn’t take me long to be convinced. No more patches, handles dogs so much better, and no mud! We try to have the Easigrass maintenance crew once a year because I think it pays. We recently had Unays come over and the lawn looks and feels like new. He was also very easygoing and didn’t complain despite having to park a long way from our house and lug all his specialist equipment around!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Hey there Lee! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
My lawn is amazing !! The colour is so natural .. it’s so soft .. I have join which u can’t see at all .. the three guys that laid it were great and left it so clean and tidy thankyou
Hey there! Thanks for the awesome review, Marilyn! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Thank you so much! Millie (Easigrass)
Outstanding. Ours was a complex project, which was carried out to perfection by a professional and delightful team. We're very pleased with the end result and would highly recommend Easigrass for any job. Thanks again to the management, ground force and office staff, who made it all happen so successfully. Well done.
Hey M Manas, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again! Millie (Easigrass)
Today we have had our old grass replaced with Mayfair artificial grass. The 3 man installation team were first class. There was very little mess but it was all cleaned up when they finished. All rubbish was taken away. We cannot praise them highly enough. The finished job looks amazing.
Professional job done by two lovely men. Everything taken away and left tidy, couldn’t have asked for more. Highly recommend.
Thank you for the kind words, Christine! We’re so happy your experience with Easigrass went so smoothly. I will be sure to feed this back to our Easigrass team to let them know to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again! Millie (Easigrass)
Delighted with the quality and installation. Everything tidied up on completion. Only downside is that my neighbour has not yet received his recommendation reward. Disappointingly, no reply to my email when I queried this. Installer was The Artificial Grass Company Cumbernauld.
Hi there Harry, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We are so happy you are pleased with your new lawn and your installation! We would like the opportunity to resolve your feedback regarding recommendation rewards. Please could you contact me at millie@easigrass.com, we’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you so much! - have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
I spoke to Clair asking for work done on our garden, repairing and redoing work another company had done to a poor standard, particularly with the artificial grass. Neil came round and saw what needed, and I made him aware we have a huge tree stump hidden under a raised bed. He gave excellent suggestions what we can do with it as it was too large to take out and a grinder wouldn’t fit to our garden. It’s now a really nice feature of our garden, and the artificial grass looks brilliant. They resolved every problem the previous company left us with. Very happy we used them, and just wish we did the first time. Would definitely use them for any future work, and will also be looking at there maintenance package. Thanks again
Thanks for the awesome review, Ray! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you again for your kind words! We will be sure to pass them on to Clair and Neil to let them know to keep up the amazing work ☺️ We look forward to seeing you again soon for your maintenance package! Have a lovely day! Millie (Easigrass)
We are delighted with our new Easigrass lawn, installed by Easigrass Cambridge. From our initial enquiry Nick promptly visited our home to show us the products & to survey the proposed area for our new lawn.. It was a very reasonable quote & soon Dan & Jamie arrived to carry out the installation. They worked very hard throughout the day removing our old lawn & preparing most meticulously the ground before laying the new Easigrass lawn. We were most impressed with their professional, friendly & polite manner. After the installation they left the garden very neat & tidy. The quality of the grass is excellent: very thick & luxurious..... & will looks wonderful! The after-care package which Nick offered to maintain the lawn throughout the year is also excellent value: this will ensure the lawn is kept in very good condition. We would highly recommend Easigrass Cambridge : Nick & his team did a fantastic job!
Thank you for the kind words, G & J Watson! We’re so happy your experience with Easigrass Cambridge went so smoothly. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. ☺️ Millie (Easigrass)
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 316 reviews