Shire Doors Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shire Doors Ltd

About Shire Doors Ltd: Shire Doors Ltd supply and install Premium Entrance Doors, Aluminium Roof Systems, Aluminium Bifold Doors and Aluminium Sliding Doors all produced By Quality Manufacturers, installed by our fully employed in house fitting teams and include extensive industry leading guarantees.

info@shiredoors.com

3-5 Wharf Street

Tell us how Shire Doors Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Very helpful and a very good service from sales to fitting, I would highly recommend them."
"A lovely door, made exactly to our vision, great price and really friendly professional team"
"I have been working with Shire recently to provide me with doors and windows for my property for which the first order has been installed. I have found the team exceptional in their customer approach and the technical advice given to assist in making a decision. The goods have been made and installed as per specification and time frame. Well done team and thank you Martin and Tudor for your time and patience with my project and look forward to the rest of the installation to be completed soon. Thanks Rob"
"Good advice in showroom, helping us to make choices. Excellent quality doors fitted efficiently, tidily and promptly without affecting surrounding decor. People remark about them. Only criticism is that the peep hole in the outside door is slightly too high."
"From the moment we walked into the showroom until the moment we made the final payment after installation first class service - very impressed would definitely recommend this company for bi-fold doors and windows - and a special thank you to Russell for being truly professional from start to finish - this company definitely deserve 5 stars"
"Quality doors, excellent service, what more do you want?The views from the Bi Folding doors are spectacular and they fit and slide perfectly, top quality."
"Good quality products. Friendly and very helpful staff."
"Excellent service From start to finish , very happy with the whole process from the measuring to the fitting of the door, Couldn't be more pleased with the look of my new front door and the fitters exceeded my expectations in making good existing opening and cleaning up after themselves. I would strongly recommend Shire Doors."
"Great service and even better installation team. Was a little worried that wallpaper would come off or get damaged. On the contrary, fitters were very professional and did an amazing job. Extremely pleased with the choice of door."
"Good from start to finish through quotation to installation."
"Overall we were very pleased with the service offered by shire doors. The face to face service that we received from Martin throughout the ordering and site inspection process was assuring. The lead time for the doors was minimal and the fitters were efficient, professional and friendly. We are thrilled with the finished product."
"Installation was quick and just as we ordered."
"We met Russell at the Home Renovation show in Harrogate. The quality of the doors they had on show were by far the best I had seen and we placed the order straightaway. The whole process from ordering the doors and windows to getting them fitted was with great ease. Russell worked hard to get all the finer details correct to ensure we got exactly what we wanted and we appreciate all the help he gave us. The fitting team were amazing. They were the more efficient and professional team I have come across and again made sure we were happy before they had completed the job. I would like to say a big thanks to the whole team and will definitely be recommending them to rest of our friends and family."
"Great service and communication. Lovely friendly and skilled people, and wonderful high quality products."
"Friendly staff, fantastic products. Took two months to be ready (including Christmas) but worth the wait."
"The pre-sale discussions were clear & straightforward. Good communication throughout."
"Good quality hardware expertly fitted by Shire Doors' installation team."
"Good sales experience. Pre fix survey carried out. Punctual quick installation"
"Overall the sales and fitting service was very good. However there were two things that prevented an "excellent" rating; delivery of incorrect components slightly delayed fitting and an overbearing installation "manager" did not help smooth the process of installation where snags had been identified."
"The initial advice. The site survey. The detailed estimate. The ease of confirming the order. The installation and finished product, all great. Very pleased with our new door/panel combination; looks great."
Shire Doors Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 204 reviews