Shire Doors Ltd Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over A Week
Read Shire Doors Ltd Reviews

About Shire Doors Ltd:

Shire Doors Ltd supply and install Premium Entrance Doors, Aluminium Roof Systems, Aluminium Bifold Doors and Aluminium Sliding Doors all produced By Quality Manufacturers, installed by our fully employed in house fitting teams and include extensive industry leading guarantees.

info@shiredoors.com

3-5 Wharf Street

Tell us how Shire Doors Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Shire Doors Ltd 5 star review on 1st July 2019
Gibson M.
More Photos & Videos
This is a great company to deal with, from first enquiry through survey and installation they were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
My new French Doors and picture window have completely transformed my kitchen, and I now have the nicest front door in the street, my neighbour was green with envy and has now ordered one!
I would strongly recommend Shire Doors to anyone.
Shire Doors have installed doors into three properties (daughters, mine and parents) and we have been happy with each of the installs and any support service required.
Excellent service from start to finish and really pleased with the finished product.
Thanks
quick.efficient and friendly ,nothing was too much trouble,very good folding doors,
We used shire doors for replacement of all our wooden window and doors for aluminium including a large barn entrance and bifold system. The company were great to work with and the fitters did a great,tidy job internally and externally
The origin Windows and doors are of a high quality and would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Great professional service great product. Would highly recommend them.
Excellent service - great quality window and French doors. - very tidy fitting
Shire Doors Ltd 5 star review on 10th July 2017 Shire Doors Ltd 5 star review on 10th July 2017
Great looking Install - So please you are happy with it.
Origin doors fantastic, worth the extra bucks. Well fitted, good guys, conscientous workers. Spot on.
Price was good for quality bi-folds. £1,200 cheaper than Express quote.
Russell always turned up when expected to do measurements etc. Very knowledgeable polite and courteous.
Fitters arrived when scheduled to and did a fine job. Didn't rush off as soon as in, but spent time making sure everything was right. Polite and courteous too.
The builders doing my extension were impressed too and will be using you in future.
Great service and Martin was brilliant throughout. Very happy all round - and a great new door!
Excellent service, good quality products and clean, tidy and polite fitters.
Shire Doors Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2017
Excellent customer service, highly professional, great product and installation.

I would highly recommend this company.
Excellent service from initial follow up and walk through our online enquiry through simple ordering to quick, tidy installation. Great customer service and fantastic products. Would highly recommend.
Really helpful with advice before our installation - knowledgeable about the product - no pushy sell, just friendly helpful service.
The installation took place as agreed and was carried out to a professional standard.
The after sales service sent us our guarantee right away.
All queries were handled well and our product is beautiful - we couldnt be happier and would highly recommend! Thank you Russell and Team!
Lovely doors and windows. Even delivered sooner than expected!
Very friendly and professional. Thank you
Very helpful and a very good service from sales to fitting, I would highly recommend them.
A lovely door, made exactly to our vision, great price and really friendly professional team
I have been working with Shire recently to provide me with doors and windows for my property for which the first order has been installed. I have found the team exceptional in their customer approach and the technical advice given to assist in making a decision. The goods have been made and installed as per specification and time frame. Well done team and thank you Martin and Tudor for your time and patience with my project and look forward to the rest of the installation to be completed soon. Thanks Rob
Good advice in showroom, helping us to make choices. Excellent quality doors fitted efficiently, tidily and promptly without affecting surrounding decor. People remark about them. Only criticism is that the peep hole in the outside door is slightly too high.
Shire Doors Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 223 reviews