Shire Doors Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shire Doors Ltd

About Shire Doors Ltd: Shire Doors Ltd supply and install Premium Entrance Doors, Aluminium Roof Systems, Aluminium Bifold Doors and Aluminium Sliding Doors all produced By Quality Manufacturers, installed by our fully employed in house fitting teams and include extensive industry leading guarantees.

info@shiredoors.com

3-5 Wharf Street

Click Here

Tell us how Shire Doors Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"From start to finish everything went smoothly, from first visiting the showroom where we had a choice of options and the windows fully explained to us, through to the fitting of them by an excellent team of fitters (who cleaned up nicely - thanks lads). Cannot fault this company at all and would recommend to anyone."
"After being let down by a local company I spoke to Russell at Shire Doors. From start to finish I received nothing but excellent personal service. Russell kept me informed with every aspect of my order ensuring that all my requests were met or came up with a solution if it wasn't possible. The fitters were excellent very polite and worked to finish the job on the date agreed from the start. Excellent quality Origin bi folding doors and windows with integral blinds. Can't recommend this company enough! Thank you!"
"Bought a large number of Origin aluminium windows & 2 gorgeous Spitfire external doors - outstanding products and we are delighted with the finished article. Shire Doors helped us choose from the huge selection of colours, and are good at responding to calls and emails and all our questions. The fitters were punctual, tidy, efficient & courteous, making working with them very easy on all occasions. It is essential to check orders as there are so many options, e.g. hinge & handle positions - worth considering the lower handle position if you intend to fit window blinds in a narrow recess. The score is not a maximum only because we felt our attention was not sufficiently drawn to the aesthetic importance of the external sealant colour. Standard colours included but all RAL colours are available at an extra cost, the latter of which we would have chosen. We have already recommended Shire Doors to friends and family and we will be working with them again as we continue our refurbishment - overall we have been extremely pleased with the results. Thank you Martin, Tudor & Team."
"The build and instalation are first class and I am sure it will make a big difference when the cold weather comes. My wife is little dissapointed that the colour is not poppy and and has not the shine that the brochure suggested."
"Great product-windows and doors. Fitted perfectly by the two lads who came. Have recommended Shire Doors to a few people on the local "Nextdoor site". Hope they've had some success from it. Totally happy with the service provided and would definitely use again."
"Great service throughout our house renovation, extremely helpful team from management, admin and the installation guys. I would definitely recommend , a pleasure to work with."
"The bi-fold doors we ordered were well designed, delivered on time, albeit after a 6 week wait and installed very neatly."
"New Front door - Not the cheapest but they were amazing to deal with and did everything they said they would when they said they would. A rare quality in todays world. Would recommend without reservation."
"Very friendly and efficient staff, both in showroom and those who did the fitting. Excellent fitters- friendly efficient and cleaned up well. The Bi-fold doors they installed are much admired."
"The fitters Neil and Bob were friendly, very efficient and cleaned up really well. My husband and I were both very pleased with the end result. Russell, who came to measure up and who showed us the doors in the showroom was also very helpful and pleasant. All in all a very good experience. We hope that the doors live up to our expectations but with our experiences thus far we have no doubts they will. Would recommend every time. Thank you."
HI Cheryl, love your review - so please you were impressed with Shire Doors Service and products.
"Great service, useful website, quick turnaround from order through to installation (4 weeks). Door looks great. Only (constructive) criticism is that it would be preferable to be given an installation time, the automated e mails from Shire Doors only gave us an installation date."
HI Amanda, Thanks for your great review - I will pass your suggestion to our IT dept. to see if it can work.
"This is a great company to deal with, from first enquiry through survey and installation they were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. My new French Doors and picture window have completely transformed my kitchen, and I now have the nicest front door in the street, my neighbour was green with envy and has now ordered one! I would strongly recommend Shire Doors to anyone."
"Reasonably priced"
"Shire Doors have installed doors into three properties (daughters, mine and parents) and we have been happy with each of the installs and any support service required."
"Excellent service from start to finish and really pleased with the finished product. Thanks"
"quick.efficient and friendly ,nothing was too much trouble,very good folding doors,"
"We used shire doors for replacement of all our wooden window and doors for aluminium including a large barn entrance and bifold system. The company were great to work with and the fitters did a great,tidy job internally and externally The origin Windows and doors are of a high quality and would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"Great professional service great product. Would highly recommend them."
"They didn't they said they would come to fit on 20th Oct rang said it would be next week had to get angry as taken day off work for it to be fitted.They did come out but it was rushed and in the dark"
Shire Doors Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 219 reviews