Shire Doors Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shire Doors Ltd

About Shire Doors Ltd: Shire Doors Ltd supply and install Premium Entrance Doors, Aluminium Roof Systems, Aluminium Bifold Doors and Aluminium Sliding Doors all produced By Quality Manufacturers, installed by our fully employed in house fitting teams and include extensive industry leading guarantees.

info@shiredoors.com

3-5 Wharf Street

Tell us how Shire Doors Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I am delighted with my aluminium framed sliding doors & I am enjoying them to the full during the hot weather. The fitting was excellent- a good service provided throughout."
"a very friendly atmosphere when we ordered our door every thing went to plan eg from the door being surveyed to the installation , the lads did a great job ....so much so they even found and returned our old door keys that i had left in the old door I these included other house keys) many thanks. Our neighbours were also impressed they have ordered a door thanks again Mr & Mrs E.Beattie"
"We love our new composite door. It was installed quickly and efficiently by two very friendly and competent staff, who left the site very clean and tidy. Every thing worked like clockwork from start to finish. Thank you very much."
"Excellent door/ side panel.The Fitter (Ady) did a first class job and measured/ installed it perfect . We would definitely recommend Shire doors ."
"5 stars to the 2 man installation team who got here to install my front door in the worst snow this Winter after 4 hours on the road.Even their coffee froze solid on the doorstep! My 2nd door was completed in better weather and they look great."
"This is a long term review of Shire Doors which I think is important to establish a true reflection of the company and their products. We have purchased both a Solidor front door and a set of Origin bi-fold doors from them within a short space of time. The bi-folds were installed back in July 2016. Neither purchase has been without issues that needed addressing after the initial install which I would expect with such items as things settle are are operated frequently to begin with. Shire Doors have not always been quick to react or easy to deal with but the key for me is that I have seen the company evolve and adapt in order to be better placed to handle such post install issues. Lines of communication were improved and people put in place to be able to answer and respond to such issues. I always found the technicians friendly and courteous and a great advert for the company even when communication with the head office was not so great. Approaching 2 years now since install of our Origin bi-fold doors and they still look. The lead door has moved/slipped on occasion but this has always been corrected without any fuss. It is now approaching 3 months since this was altered last and fingers crossed. Martin has built a team of people he can be proud of and the products speak for themselves."
"Highly professional business delivering exactly what was requested and expected. When selecting a market leading product, it was very satisfying to receive the same quality service. Simply delighted !"
"Did exactly what they said they would - very easy to deal with and a quality product delivered and installed on time. Thanks!"
"Fantastic looking door at the very reasonable price. Customer service was excellent from start to finish when discussing options, measuring and fitting."
"Great product, good customer service and very friendly team. Thanks"
"Good no nonsense service from viewing to completion. Very please with my new front door."
"Fantastic experience from the moment I walked through the showroom door. Excellent advice, professional service and fitted within three weeks. I can't recommend highly enough! Oh the doors are fantastic - exceeed our expectations."
"Great service & very efficient installation Product looks great in our summer house Thank you!"
"Personal service, good advice, quality product, delivered on time at a reasonable price. Thoroughly recommended."
"We wanted create a space that would allow us to enjoy the garden all the year around. We enlisted the help of a talented architect to design an inside-outside space. On an inclement days the combination Bi-fold and French glass doors allows us enjoy the garden and the light afforded by the large glass roof. When the weather allows, the building opens up to give unrestricted views of the garden afforded by the moving corner post. The advice given by Shire Doors was invaluable when designing a complex structure and the result is stunning. Shire Doors execution and support during the build was exceptional with respect to the installation of the doors and large glass roof. The thermal glass works very well keeping the room warm in winter and minimising the heat in the summer in conjunction with the integral blinds."
"From start to finish everything went smoothly, from first visiting the showroom where we had a choice of options and the windows fully explained to us, through to the fitting of them by an excellent team of fitters (who cleaned up nicely - thanks lads). Cannot fault this company at all and would recommend to anyone."
"After being let down by a local company I spoke to Russell at Shire Doors. From start to finish I received nothing but excellent personal service. Russell kept me informed with every aspect of my order ensuring that all my requests were met or came up with a solution if it wasn't possible. The fitters were excellent very polite and worked to finish the job on the date agreed from the start. Excellent quality Origin bi folding doors and windows with integral blinds. Can't recommend this company enough! Thank you!"
"The build and instalation are first class and I am sure it will make a big difference when the cold weather comes. My wife is little dissapointed that the colour is not poppy and and has not the shine that the brochure suggested."
"Great product-windows and doors. Fitted perfectly by the two lads who came. Have recommended Shire Doors to a few people on the local "Nextdoor site". Hope they've had some success from it. Totally happy with the service provided and would definitely use again."
"The bi-fold doors we ordered were well designed, delivered on time, albeit after a 6 week wait and installed very neatly."
Shire Doors Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 204 reviews