Shire Doors Ltd Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
Read Shire Doors Ltd Reviews

About Shire Doors Ltd:

Shire Doors Ltd supply and install Premium Entrance Doors, Aluminium Roof Systems, Aluminium Bifold Doors and Aluminium Sliding Doors all produced By Quality Manufacturers, installed by our fully employed in house fitting teams and include extensive industry leading guarantees.

info@shiredoors.com

3-5 Wharf Street

Tell us how Shire Doors Ltd made you happy
An excellent work
Would highly recommend shire doors very helpful polite staff amazing fitters and all round great doors!
Speedy turn around once door was chosen helpful advice given, survey and fitters friendly and informative. Date of fitting changed twice but that was okay for us. The door looks great very pleased thank you.
Thank you for your great review - We look forward to helping you again in the future.
my husband and I are more than satisfied with service both with the workmen who both fitted and measured the window. Also your office staff have been extremely helpful to us whenever we have needed help or advice. Thankyou.
Thank you for your great review helping others make good decisions. We really appreciate it.
A pleasure to deal with from when we went into the showroom through to our installation date - 2 sets of bi-folds installed with minimum disruption by a great team .... all in all Shire Doors did exactly as promised on the day they said they would
Thank you - I will pass on to our fitting teams.
Good quality windows fitted. Fitting guys were excellent. And any questions from ordering to fitting were answered promptly and comprehensively at the main office. Very pleased.
Our in house fitting teams are fully trained and experts in their field. Thanks for the great review.
Just had some lovely patio doors installed. The service throughout was excellent and the installation professionally and expertly completed. Highly recommend these doors and the Company and its employees Very helpful throughout
I am more than happy to take part in your review. However and for the sake of clarity my I simply mention that the last time I was addressed as Hannah M., was when I attended junior school. Having advanced somewhat in years my prefence would to be addressed as, M. W. Hannah. Moving onto the review I cannot speak to highly of Tony and Nick's skill, expertise and dedication. Whilst not forgetting that they both continued the installation in absolutely atrocious weather conditions, including gusts of potentially dangerous high winds and virtually continuous driving rain. Continuing, the Origin Windows, French and Bi-Fold doors are unquestionably superbly engineered and even better than I was led to believe. Added to which opening and closing the Windows, French and Bi-Fold Doors are a delight, easy are wonderfully smooth. With reference to the Atlas Lantern Light one can only unashamedly say that both the design, construction and functionality have indeed been well thought out and executed. Thus providing a very pleasing internal and external appearence together with exciting experiences for star gazers. In conclusion, I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Shire Doors. Moreover my experience has been that the few questions or queries raised were answered both quickly and accurately. Please therefore accept my most gratefull thanks to all at Shire Doors who have been involved, more especially Russel, Tony and Nick. Many and grateful thanks. M.W.Hannah
We are trying to change the way people buy windows and doors - we work with high end factories with audited production lines to ensure the product is great every time - combined with our trained and employed fitting teams we feel we can offer the best overall service around - Thank you for the review we really appreciate it.
Customer service from start to finish has been exceptional from all involved. As for the doors, the quality is spot on and they look the part. Top marks Shire Doors!!
Our new front door is of the highest quality. We had a spitfire door installed, which looks amazing, the workmen were friendly, thorough and did an excellent job on the day. Couldn’t recommend enough!
Excellent Quality doors and lanterns installed in our new extension. Very compteteive prices for the best quality doors we saw and we went to the big and small vendors. Doors really were the cherry on the cake in terms of the final finish and I’m glad we went for quality. Some sourcing issues meant there were minor delays to the lantern and doors install but they came on specified date and installed in a day. Great finish on doors and the lanterns look awesome. A few teething issues with the lock and alingment which were very quickly resolved (day following reporting). Lock works very smoothly now and we are really pleased with the doors and lanterns and can’t wait for the summer to return!
Your Doors look great George - thanks for the review.
This is the first time I have used Shire doors and I have to say the service has been outstanding. They are not “high pressure sales people” but they have been very helpful in making sure we ordered exactly what we were looking for. I shopped around for quotations before placing my order and their pricing was second to none. They fitted the three sets of doors last week and they all fit and work perfectly. The fitting team were pleasant and courteous and most importantly for my wife “they cleaned up after then selves” which is the first time this has happened without us having to ask on our new build.
Thanks for your review - We are happy to hear we exceeded expectations - We hope you finish your build soon and cannot wait to see the finished product - one of the nicest builds we have ever had the pleasure to work on.
Shire Doors were professional and courteous at all times, and have very experienced fitters who did the job very well. Service was incredible and the pricing was transparent. We felt looked after at all times and would highly recommend Shire Doors to everyone. Thank you all so much!
Great product, all the team very professional, the fitters were polite and courteous. Would definitely recommend Shire Doors.
I am delighted with my aluminium framed sliding doors & I am enjoying them to the full during the hot weather. The fitting was excellent- a good service provided throughout.
a very friendly atmosphere when we ordered our door every thing went to plan eg from the door being surveyed to the installation , the lads did a great job ....so much so they even found and returned our old door keys that i had left in the old door I these included other house keys) many thanks. Our neighbours were also impressed they have ordered a door thanks again Mr & Mrs E.Beattie
We love our new composite door. It was installed quickly and efficiently by two very friendly and competent staff, who left the site very clean and tidy. Every thing worked like clockwork from start to finish. Thank you very much.
Excellent door/ side panel.The Fitter (Ady) did a first class job and measured/ installed it perfect . We would definitely recommend Shire doors .
5 stars to the 2 man installation team who got here to install my front door in the worst snow this Winter after 4 hours on the road.Even their coffee froze solid on the doorstep! My 2nd door was completed in better weather and they look great.
This is a long term review of Shire Doors which I think is important to establish a true reflection of the company and their products. We have purchased both a Solidor front door and a set of Origin bi-fold doors from them within a short space of time. The bi-folds were installed back in July 2016. Neither purchase has been without issues that needed addressing after the initial install which I would expect with such items as things settle are are operated frequently to begin with. Shire Doors have not always been quick to react or easy to deal with but the key for me is that I have seen the company evolve and adapt in order to be better placed to handle such post install issues. Lines of communication were improved and people put in place to be able to answer and respond to such issues. I always found the technicians friendly and courteous and a great advert for the company even when communication with the head office was not so great. Approaching 2 years now since install of our Origin bi-fold doors and they still look. The lead door has moved/slipped on occasion but this has always been corrected without any fuss. It is now approaching 3 months since this was altered last and fingers crossed. Martin has built a team of people he can be proud of and the products speak for themselves.
Shire Doors Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 221 reviews