Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

Eagle Education provide all of the tools, resources and support you need to take your accountancy career to the next level. Study AAT, ACCA or CIMA how, when and wherever you like with our flexible distance learning courses.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy
I am from the UK but live in Dubai, I decided to study AAT via distance learning as have 16+ years’ experience in UK Finance Services but no formal qualifications. I researched a few providers online and found it something of a minefield. There were the usual well known large companies which were helpful enough with the initial inquiries however Eagle impressed me from first contact by responding same day. It was also nice that they were a smaller company, and everyone I got in contact with was pleasant to deal with. They monitor your progress so if you find you’re lacking momentum it will help you get back on track if you've had a bit of a study lapse. You feel as though they genuinely do care that you complete your course and that their interest in you doesn’t end as soon as you pay the fees!! The "study buddy" course material combined with the Osborne textbooks is a great way to learn, it breaks each topic into manageable chunks and helps you to focus on the specific areas you need to know to pass your assessments. I finished level 2 with Eagle last year and am now part way through level 3, which I am hoping to finish this year. It made me realise that if you have a good provider than distance isn’t an issue at all. I always feel as though I have support either via email, on the end of the phone or by Skype. Although my first point of contact is my tutor, the owner of Eagle is always available for any issues/questions that you may be having. How many other distance learning providers have a direct line to the Boss? :-) I definitely recommend Eagle Education for online AAT courses and cannot fault the service/support offered.
Online support with my tutor alongside the "study buddy" and books, I achieved a pass in advanced book keeping
Eagle Education was recommended to me by a friend as I had previously used, and been disappointed by, another well-known distance learning provider. The website (moodle) is quite comprehensive but I must admit I didn't find it particularly user-friendly - it felt almost like a site map rather than a learning portal. Likewise I found the wording on the Eagle assessments to be a little bit confusing/ambiguous, so preferred to rely on the test papers in the Osborne books and on the AAT website to prepare for the exams, which were sufficient for me. The study buddys though were excellent and I think they really saved a lot of unnecessary work. They're great at focusing study and putting what can be quite dry and academic in the Osborne books into context and plain English. The point is that although I may not have utilised all the resources available, the course's flexibility allowed me to work in the way that suited me best. For that reason alone I would recommend this to anyone who is studying in their own time. I found the staff helpful and friendly, and always prompt in responding to my enquiries. Likewise the Mentors weren't overbearing but I felt they kept half an eye out for me, for which I was grateful. This was excellent value for money and I'd suggest anyone thinking of studying AAT under their own steam to give Eagle a go.
The course is generally easy to follow, and the support you receive is very efficient, however I do believe that each student should be assigned a mentor that is specific to them, instead of having different people answer your queries every time. This is just for consistency,
I could done my AAT Level 4 on old system 2013
very helpful and attentive I would definitely do another course with them
I found that the study buddy and the support from Eagle, really helped in passing my AAT Exams first time. Also the way it is taught helps in retaining the knowledge afterwards. Thanks Eagle
Just completed AAT level 2 with the help of Eagle Education and I would definitely recommend to others. Tutors very supportive and quick to respond, Study Buddy very helpful in guiding you through the course but it would not be enough as a source of knowledge, so I always used Osborne textbooks as well plus other sources on AAT website. Online portal a bit funny to navigate in the beginning and I must admit there were a few errors in the Study Buddy, hence 4 star rating from me but not to discourage students!
Resource Pack and support was good. The study buddy especially was a massive help to myself. Practice assessments were marked and comments were made quickly. One area of improvement would be follow up. I had a large gap in the middle of my studies where I dropped of for about a year and it would have been good to be pushed a little bit harder.
I chose 'eagle Education and Training' for Level 2 AAT Certificate in Accounting via distance learning - to help me with my journey to become AAT qualified, possibly even aim higher. The beginning was really great, but later on I decided to go for a different provider for Level 3 and 4 - and here are my reasons: Positives: - I like the idea of 'Study Buddy', which simplifies the complicated parts (especially the dual aspect of bookkeeping) and puts the new information in a logical order to learn; - their Moodle website helped me with revising and in some cases with learning as well; - having Osborne books as a part of the study materials helped when I needed to clarify something and mostly for practising before exams. Negatives: - half-way through the first Study Buddy the thorough explanation mostly disappeared, I had to refer to Osborne textbooks almost all the time (to the point when I wondered why didn't just buy those books on their own instead of paying for a distance learning course), with Computerised Accounting part being just for revising (if you have no experience with Sage, you are asked to simply just go through the entire Osborne textbook); - I submitted mock exams to my tutor on 3 occasions before my exams - none of them was marked before my actual exam. I was told that it takes up to 14 days to mark any work sent in - which does not help when you have one week between 2 exams for revision. There is no point being told 5 days after my exam that I was ready to take it... On one occasion I asked just for a simple check, if anything is wrong - no other comments needed, just a simple 'Check tasks 3, 7 and 11 again - the answers are not correct' kind of thing. It would not have taken any longer than 5 minutes - but instead of that I got an email that took about a minute shorter to type - with all the reasons why I cannot have my work checked quickly. And that was 'the breaking point' when I decided to pay a bit more to a different provider that has a great reputation - to receive a full support in my future studies. Conclusion: They were ok for Level 2 - but having been warned that Level 3 and Level 4 are a step up, I decided that they are not the right choice for my future studies.
Confusing layout, multiple sources, and unstructured learning program.
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 131 reviews