Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy
The support has been incredible from day one, both online and over the phone. And the study material is excellent, clear layout and easy to understand.
Eagle has proved a great provider, fantastic resources and fast reponses to queries. I shall be using Eagle for my next qualification.
Cannot recommend Eagle and the mentors enough! Both myself and my partner have used Eagle to study AAT and have friends and colleagues that have since studied through Eagle. The support is fantastic from the mentors and the study materials cover all different kinds of learning styles. I personally like the study buddies as they brake down each topic to an understandable level. The language in which they are written is on a personal level so more like a teacher than a text book.
Eagle have been very supportive and quick to respond to any questions during my course. I have just enrolled on the next level! I would highly recommend them. The materials are set out well, and the moodle learning is very helpful too.
Such a great team who provided fantastic support throughout, Big thank you!
Amazing support throughout, great advice and always efficient and replying to emails and phone calls. I have done level 2 and 3 with them and they are great!
Eagle Education made me more than happy! The staff are amazing and would tell every one to consider them as a training provider!
Great team !!Really supportive and very well informed about AAT rules!Really enjoyed doing Level 4with Eagle
Eagle Education helped me achieve my goal of completing the AAT Qualification. From the initial induction, through each level of the qualification, I always felt I had the support and advice from my tutor and staff at Eagle. The learning materials provided are great. The unique studdy buddy, which doesn't just help you pass the exam but understand the subject was a favourite study tool for me. Eagle's online study material was also a great help. I have spoken to other students study AAT as a distance learner and heard horror stories about their training providers, I could not imagine anyone having any issues with Eagle. If you are interested in completing the AAT qualification, I could not recommend Eagle Education enough.
Lovely and supporting mentor team, the study buddy is ace!
Books and online training supported very good
Excellent support and resources given.
Eagle were brilliant from start to finish. Very reliable, always there to help when needed. The learning materials were great. It made the course really easy to understand. Would recommend to anyone who wants to study AAT. Thanks Team!!
Very kind and friendly team, who go out of their way to help and support you through the whole course.
Mentors and assessors are all so friendly and useful. The answers and help I have so far are quick and details. Very happy and thank you
Very good value for money and the brilliant support you get from the team is one of the reasons I've stayed with Eagle. Would highly recommend Eagle for distance learning.
I've studied my AAT Level 2 and 3 with Eagle and I would not go to any other training provider for my Level 4. Eagle's study materials make even the most complicated topics easy to understand and extra study material online plus Osborne books really help to get you well prepared for your exams. My computer based projects have been marked within a week and I've always received a response to any of my queries very quikly.
A mixture of the approachable staff at Eagle, the flexibility to choose how frequently I wanted to take exams and the easy to use study buddy and Moodle has made my progression through levels 2, 3 and 4 easy to manage alongside two children under 2 and running my own business. When I started my level 2 I never imagined what it would feel like to reach the end of my AAT studies and it is only thanks to the support Eagle have given me.
Excellent support, always there to help and talk through any queries. Online tutorials are extremely helpful and their own support notes are great. Don't hesitate to sign up with Eagle (and no, they haven't paid me to say this!!).
Eagle Education really helped me get the bookkeeping qualification I needed. They weren't pushy or constantly trying to check up on me, but they were always there if I needed them. The self-guided study buddy and online resources are an excellent tool for someone who likes distance learning and self-tuition. I will be using th again for sure.
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 131 reviews