e2save mobiles Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend e2save mobiles
06AM
6AM

Tell us how e2save mobiles made you happy

"I received an email saying I need to call your processing team to clarify some details before they complete my order , i read a few reviews yesterday and when this happens the call can cost a small fortune not only that why can't you ring me on the number I submitted on my account like any other company does. Could some body give me a call within the hour as I don't need the head ache , I run a business which means time is precious to me iv spent nearly 5 hours trying to resolve this issue , not a good start to be honest . I'm. Beginning to wonder if the brill price plans are just a lure to reel ppl in , hopefully I'm wrong.."
Are you e2save mobiles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a phone on Thursday and promised delivery on Friday but it still hasn't arrived and no e mail to say why its been delayed, disappointing"
e2save mobiles is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews