E Motor Spares Reviews

Yeadon

Categories:
Motoring
Car Parts

How would you rate E Motor Spares ?

"Ordered a left hand bottom arm for a Nissan X Trial only to receive a right hand one, I noticed that they were out of office until the 4th April due to the Easter break. I have emailed them several times and I have tried ringing them many times over the last couple of days. It seems they are quick to take your money but don’t won’t to respond when they get it wrong. They have left me without a vehicle and a very irate wife. I will be hoping that this review gets me some response from them in the next couple of days but if not I will pass it all over to Trading Standards."
"Doesn't dispatch in one day as stated in description more like 3 days then ignores your emails to cancel orders and still sends them! I had to send items back for refund and paid for postage I can not recommend this company"
"They helped me to identify the product I needed by providing full information on the web-site when you 'click-on' the information button. Delivery was very prompt the day after ordering so I promptly ordered so more products. The discounts ensures E-Motors' prices are lower than the mighty tax-avoiding Amazon's prices!"
"Bought two rear wheel hubs / bearings. Parts were advertised as OE-quality but lasted only 4 months and 6500km. Sellers has delayed guarantee issue over two months and claims they havent had issues with these parts never before. They dont even know manufacturer or parts brand when asked."
Hi there,
We’re sorry to hear you have had an issue with the items you have ordered from us. We have checked your order history and can confirm you are the first to experience a fault with the particular wheel bearing you had ordered, which is why it’s surprising to hear that the fault has occurred with both the wheel bearings you had ordered and not just one.

All our parts do come with a one year warranty which we abide, all we ask is for the parts to be returned to us and a full refund will be issued when we receive the items back and they have been inspected. You are still within the warranty period so you can still return the items back to us for a refund. Further details can be found on the paperwork you received with your order.

In response to your comment “They dont even know manufacturer or parts brand when asked.” We stock various brands of wheel bearings; these include LBK, Trupart, Nordic, Excel and EMS. The fluctuating prices and availability of stock from our suppliers can affect where we choose to source our stock from. However, we have used these suppliers for numerous years now, some for even over 20 years and can assure there are no issues with the quality of their items; otherwise it wouldn’t be worth us retailing them.

If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us through email customerservice@emotorspares.co.uk or by telephone 01132029990.
Regards,
E Motor Spares
Hi there,
Regards,
E Motor Spares
"Excellent Service"
"IF my order was sent at all, it was not sent to me They have ignored my emails - including an official, legal complaint. This company has taken my money and now ignores my attempts to contact This is FRAUD!"
"Didnt send shipping details, didnt ship the goods and now ignoring my emails. Thieves!!!!"
"Thanks chaps.millers trident 5w30 oil arrived bang on time as advertised. Even with the bank holidays. L MARRIOTT torquay south devon."
"Good service"
"Very quick delivery. Pleased with my wiper blades, highly recommend."
"good quick response, quality of goods were first class"
"bought a wiper motor from these who sell on ebay wiper motor was cheap junk, blew fuses soon as turned on . wouldnt reply back to my messages via ebay nor reply to ebays return request, part seemingly is meant to have 12 month warranty as well which isnt worth a toss if they ignore you . cost me twice from garage due to fitting this piece of junk and removing it to fit a proper one. would never use this tin pot cowboy company again."
"efficient and quick service."
"Used EMotorspares a few times now and always had lightning fast delivery and goods well packaged at a very competitive price, will definitely be using again."
"efficient and quick service."
"Tried to remove Rack end steering arm without using tool before and had to get the garage to replace it £40 plus vat. As I have two peugeots in the family this time i decided to purchase a tool. The one I required was the 35mm to 45mm. It did the job and I received it within a couple of days. £29.00 very well spent and the service was good as well. DING DANG DO."
"Very competitive pricing on Millers products, quick delivery and efficient service makes them a winning combination!"
"Excellent service"
"Items perfect, recieved before due postal date .."
"Great service , quick delivery ."
E Motor Spares is rated 4.79 based on 427 reviews