E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-Liquids UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquid, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
I was really impressed with not only the product, but how quickly I received my purchase
Great selection of e-juice and vaping products.
All good, fast delivery.
Best choice of vape juices Best prices on the internet Best customer service Facts.
Good liquids, quick delivery
Fantastic service. Couldn't find the peacemaker 28mm XL anywhere. Great price and really quick delivery. Highly recommend.
E-Liquids UK 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Thanks for a great review Nigel, so happy you are loving the XL Peacemaker! - E Liquids UK
great choice of riot squad liquids, very good packaging.
Really fast delivery got exactly what I wanted
Prompt delivery
Great site for vapes loads to choose from. I mix my own but would happily purchase from here. I have told my friends.
Easy navigation website, I was able to find what I was looking for quite quickly. Dispatch and communication about order was brilliant and very accurate. Liquid arrived very quickly and as advertised. Great shop, recently changed from my usual and happy to say I will be back for the next order.
Amazing to hear Zamil, Thanks for you order and lovely review - E-Liquids UK
Good stock, quick delivery
Thanks for the review Jakub! - E-Liquids UK
Very fast delivery received my order to France in 3 days! Fastest ever and the choice of vape juice is crazy. I've told all friend =)
Thank you for the glowing review! Please do check out our refer a friend scheme to earn money towards future orders with every person you refer to us! - E- Liquids UK
Super quick delivery. First time I’ve ordered from E Liquids uk, will order again
Thanks Georgina, look forward to more orders from you! - E-Liquids UK
Amazingly fast delivery on all of the orders I have placed with E-Liquids UK. Far better than a lot of other sites I have tried. Such an immense selection to choose from it's going to take me a while to try them all out! One suggestion would be perhaps to have more devices and mods to choose from and perhaps a weekly staff/customer best picks to narrow down what I want to try next. Looking forward to placing my next order!
Hi Louis Thanks for taking time to leave such a detailed review, we appreciate it a lot. We do a monthly staff picks section here where we recommend products we are rating https://www.e-liquids.uk/staff-picks and appreciate your honest feedback regarding hardware, of which we are always looking to broaden our selection. Kind regards E-Liquids UK
Pretty disappointed really, £3.95 for delivery and nothing after 6 days fair enough its only 4 working days but what are you using ? Horse and cart. I've had things from China in 2 days.
We are very sorry you have not had a satisfactory shopping experience with us. Our help desk team are always happy to resolve any customer issues. We are more than happy to contact royal mail in regards to any issues with your order's whereabouts and find a suitable resolution for you. Kind regards - E-Liquids UK
The best Aniseed flavours i've ever found wow what a choice of vape liquids to choose from :O
Fantastic flavours and amazing support so I wont be shopping anywhere else from now on
Good Morning Teri, Thanks for such a positive review and I'm glad our support team were able to assist you. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon. Kind regards, Antony.
Great service with a user friendly site. Despatch was immediate and arrived the following day. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Hi Anthony, Thanks for your positive review, I'm glad our service met your expectations and you had a good experience! We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon! We also have a refer a friend program where you can share a discount with friends and family and earn in the process :) https://www.e-liquids.uk/refer-a-friend Kind regards, Ant.
Great prices and quick postage! Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your 5-star review, we are glad we met your expectations and look forward to seeing you online again soon :) Kind regards, Antony
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.74 based on 1,035 reviews