E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

+44 (0) 20 8243 8503

support@e-liquids.uk

Not Blowing Smoke Ltd21 Church StreetGodalmingSurreyGU7 1EL

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Great company, very quick delivery, never had an issue, always order my eliquids from here!
Fast delivery, good product
Good service had everything
It's now been 10 days since I had notification that my order had been dispatched. There is still no sign of it despite assurances being given to me that a replacement had been sent last week. As a result, I have requested a refund.

Its a shame as I have experienced no issues with this company previously and the product range and pricing are excellent.
Never use you before I was a bit worried at first a month a go I order for my husband with a nother frim they took are money but we never got them but I will be order more from you a bigger order next time thank you Dawn
My order never arrived but due to the slow post what with xmas and covid-19 however the customer service was just fantastic and a very fast response from them, have used this company since February 2019 and Never once had an issue!, keep doing what your doing guys:)
Great eliquids at a great price
Great prices on the items i ordered. Quick dispatch and delivery from E-Liquids UK. Recommended!
I always order from e-liquids UK for high quality products at reasonable prices. Delivery was swift. Would recommend.
Very reliable service, got my usual liquid of choice at an excellent price, delivered quickly!
Great product, great service.
Good website and selection of liquids, however it is now 6 days since my order was placed and have yet to receive my order. Appreciate it is a busy time of year, however the tracking number provided is not one that allows you to track the location of the order, only whether the order has been delivered or not.
Great prices, very easy website to use. Very happy with my order. Thankyou 🥰
The products look nice and seem like nice people just a shame im still waiting for my order
Just great
I m from italy. You have a lot of choises on your website. There are a lot of brands too. I love it
Placed order 8 days ago and I am still waiting for the goods I paid for.
Great service when I needed help and very good prices on their products. Definitely recommended!
Excellent quality, Only negitive i have to say is delivery was a bit slow but due to COVID-19 its completely understandable. Will be using again.
Great products, good service, fast delivery, nice prices. Rip local ecig stores because E-liquids out perform them without you needing to leave your home!
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.72 based on 867 reviews