E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-Liquids UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquid, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Excellent range of products and a well designed website. Delivery was fast to a fairly remote area (even while Covid is still disrupting the post).
Thank you so much for the positive review, it means a lot! We look forward to seeing you online again soon! :)
Great ranges and prices
Thanks for the great review Gary, we look forward to serving you again soon!
Great vape shop, I managed to find my favourite disposable vapes at such good prices and arrived the next day. I'll be back when these run out.
Fast delivery & great products. Would recommend
Thanks for the positive Review Nickola, we look forward to serving you again soon! :)
Great products
HI Melanie, thank you for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your purchase and look forward to seeing you online again soon!
Prompt delivery, very reasonably priced. 5*
Hi Barry, thank you for the positive review, it means a lot to us as a small UK business. We look forward to seeing you online again soon!
Fast delivery, excellent service.
thank you for the positive review, we are glad the delivery was fast and we look forward to seeing you on our site again soon!
Genuine goods, fast delivery. Highly recommended !!!!!
Hi Tim, thanks for leaving us a great review we look forward to seeing you online again soon!
Fast and efficient service and very low prices.
thank you so much for the positive review we look forward to seeing you online again soon :)
DISAPPOINTING! I have ordered 2 mojo disposable Vape melon flavor as it shown on the website only 2 available but instead I got 2 nasty melon vapes
Amazing service, especially with the pandemic! Always very prompt deliveries and they even from in a few free products. Not sure if that’s because I spend £60+ on most orders, but it’s appreciated nonetheless!
i replied to your product review by accident but thanks again Mark for the positive review ;)
Very happy with both the service and prices at E-liquids UK. My order was delayed due to stock issues but i was notified of this quickly and the order was sent out quickly when in stock. Top marks and will certainly use them again.
Hello, thanks for leaving us such a glowing review despite the fact your order was delayed, we try to keep stock issues to a minimum but sometimes it just happens! I'm glad our team was able to rectify the issue swiftly and keep you updated. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon!
Great selection of my favourite liquid. riot salts.. fairly easy website to use, clean and tidy. postage is great, nearly always next day. like the recycled packaging too, good for the planet. will be using this company for the foreseeable future..
Fast and efficient
Really good!! Great price and amazing choice of flavours!! Will defo order again
When the pandemic hit in March 2020 I suddenly found myself without a regular supply of nicotine. I ordered first from E-Liquids UK when my supplies ran low and I've not bothered looking anywhere else since and probably won't after we are on the otherside of the pandemic. The prices are great and the delivery swift. Thank you for keeping me sane this last year and a bit.
So far not a good experience, I had an email saying it was shipped approximately 10hours before it was actually shipped,6 days later according to the tracking it's yet to of even been received by RM. With any luck if/when my order turns up my view maybe different. It would of been one star but I will say the selection of products and price is actually very good, just a shame it's tainted by lack of haste to get products out.
Great prices, excellent service and speedy delivery, what's not to love?
Good service and a great price on there products 👍
DHL are returning the order as I was unable to collect it due to import restrictions. Please can you refund the order amount as soon as possible, sorry but thank you
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.74 based on 1,035 reviews