E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

+44 (0) 20 8243 8503

support@e-liquids.uk

Not Blowing Smoke Ltd21 Church StreetGodalmingSurreyGU7 1EL

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
The price was excellent for my 20 bottles and delivery service was also excellent! Yes I will return in the future.
Excellent prices and excellent service. Very efficient with postage as well
Fantastic service, quick, always correct and large range of products. The only place I buy my vape juice.
I rarely buy my vape products outside of E-Liquids UK!

The selection is endless and the prices are incredible. I will continue to use E-Liquids and I implore everyone to buy through E-Liquids UK!
Awesome job.quick correct delivery at a decent price .well done during these awkward times👍
Really good prices and a very large selection of brands and flavours. Delivery was very quick also
No Gimmics, juat e-liquid.. is so apt for you guys. The most simple, easy to use site with the most amazing stock of juices, that clubbed with regular offers for returning customers!
You guys are the best. Cheers.
Always quick delivery and good products
Fantastic service!
Always use eliquids UK.. fast delivery and great customer service. Very happy using them as my regular vape supplier.
I really like the items.
Thanks...
I was very happy that you check the Oder twice. I’ve ordered from different online vape shopbefore and it was wrong. When I contacted them never heard from them. From picking and delivery only a few days. I will be ordering from you again. Many thanks.xx
Fab variety and lots of choice. Could get everything we needed and was delivered in a timely manor
Items exactly as described, fast shipping. Thanks!
Very easy to make an order. Payment was straight forward. I found exactly what I needed to order very quickly and they had it in stock. Great value for money. I ordered 5 bottles of eliquid and got one for free. Brilliant service. Definitely my go to from now on.
My best vape juice not to sweet just right
Good selection of liquids, fast delivery I can’t fault anything!
Awesome company! Fast reliable and honest!
So happy to get my order on time. I am enjoined the flavours.
I have just received part of my order I am missing 2 bottles of menthol super ice this is not satisfactory and does not encourage me to consider further orders at this time I expect this situation to be resolved immediately and look forward to a prompt response
Hi Kevin

As discussed on the phone your order was shipped in two parts, the 2 bottles are being reshipped out to you promptly and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.72 based on 867 reviews