edays Reviews

4.5
Based on 448 reviews
Read edays Reviews

About edays:

Edays is an award-winning system for employee absence management. Over 1,500 clients, with 250,000+ users, spread across 100+ countries, are taking control of absence using our cloud-based, self-service solution. Edays is ready to go directly from your browser on any device with an internet connection.

Edays provides everything organizations need to plan holiday leave, track staff absences, and manage absenteeism. Absence requests can be sent and approved in seconds. This reduces admin time significantly while managing complex resourcing requirements, rotas, hierarchies, and any number of absence types. Edays is configured to work to your requirements.

Edays can help your organisation:

• Reduce administration time for staff.
• Deliver financial savings from lower absence levels.
• Provide access for staff to manage absence wherever they are.
• Fast, effective insight into absence via dashboards and reports, emailed to managers on demand.
• Integrate with your existing systems and provide single-sign-on for maximum efficiency.

+44 (0)330 300 3403

enquiries@e-days.com

e-days Absence Management, Canalside House, 6 Canal St

The website itself is good, it works for us as a company. Some things like auto carry over entitlement would be a massive help if we understood how to use it and could input our custom company rules. That functionality may be there but my first experience of it wasn't great so I didn't go back. As for your customer service during lockdown, I can't feedback anything good. We needed to reduce our user licenses that are paid for as unfortunately our business relies on restaurants being open to operate. This was refused and we are paying for 15+ licenses we do not need. Due to this we're likely to look elsewhere as soon as we are able to for this service. We understand that as a business you have your own business needs, but our future depends on saving money and e-days were unable or unwilling to help us.
Hi, choosing your company as our internal system was the best experience and choice we've made. You are great company. The only reason we ended contract is because HQ wants to have more complex system providing HRIS, Payroll, Performance review etc. I thank you ALL for a great time together, Eva Altium
Easy enough to use for users. From an Admin side of things, it can be a bit hit and miss, however the support has always helped with that.
Good Customer Service Easy to use and end user friendly Good selection of standard reports and ability to build your own bespoke ones
Its a great and easy to use. thank you.
It does most things I need it too – just sometimes I find the dashboard not as intuitive or as I would like. You need to hunt around to find the details.
we have only been using edays for a short while, we had a few issues initially as all staff members were on different shift patterns. It seems now to have settled down and now looking on how we can use more of the functionality
A great system and has plenty of additional attributes that can be added to suit different businesses. Useful tools and easy to understand.
My organisation has used E-Days for the past 4 years, with no intention of moving away from the system. E-Days is simple to use and navigate and enables our organisation to manage absence of any nature effectively, allowing the business to run smoothly and efficiently on a day to day basis.
E-days is a great platform as it provides a simple interface for users yet allow plenty of customisation for the administrator and has a very responsive customer service support team.
A clear and accurate management system for recording and reporting all absences and holidays.
From the beginning I have found the support staff at e-days to be friendly, patient and helpful. There was a reporting field I needed that was not available, but this has now been added and makes for a more efficient absence reporting process. The system is easy for employees to book their holidays, and after the initial settling in time, appears to be a smooth process for all.
E-days has changed absence management within my company, for the better! We are saving time and having the remote access of E-days means are many off site employees are able to book their leave from anywhere! A fantasitc system, as an HR professional I would fully reccomened this system as a must.
Very helpfull
over complex and should never have been sold to a company of our small size. avoid.
eDays is the perfect tool for us - easy to handle, all we need. The service is great - the team solved an issue in some hours.
I love using E-days as it's very intuitive and user friendly. It covers all areas of absence management across a number of different countries in which we operate. It has a straightforward reporting function and there is always support on hand should we need it for those more challenging fix issues that may arise.
Simple to use, so a great way for our staff to manage their holiday, as well as the company keeping an historical record of time off.
+ user friendly + admin section easy to grasp - not 100% flexible for different regions/legalislation requirement differences - could use a design upgrade
We have been using e-days since January this year, and are very happy with the features and the flexibility of the system, which has allowed us to implement a few tailored settings. The support team is very responsive and helpful, and the whole set-up process was managed quite efficiently. I'm looking forward to exploring more functionalities in the future! My only suggestion would be to increase the webinar sessions, or allow for more people for each of them, because it happened already a few times that I would click on the link from the email notifications soon (within 5 minutes) and the sessions were already booked up - which I assumed it's because there are only a few seats available.
edays is rated 4.54 based on 448 reviews