edays Reviews

4.5
Based on 448 reviews
Read edays Reviews

About edays:

Edays is an award-winning system for employee absence management. Over 1,500 clients, with 250,000+ users, spread across 100+ countries, are taking control of absence using our cloud-based, self-service solution. Edays is ready to go directly from your browser on any device with an internet connection.

Edays provides everything organizations need to plan holiday leave, track staff absences, and manage absenteeism. Absence requests can be sent and approved in seconds. This reduces admin time significantly while managing complex resourcing requirements, rotas, hierarchies, and any number of absence types. Edays is configured to work to your requirements.

Edays can help your organisation:

• Reduce administration time for staff.
• Deliver financial savings from lower absence levels.
• Provide access for staff to manage absence wherever they are.
• Fast, effective insight into absence via dashboards and reports, emailed to managers on demand.
• Integrate with your existing systems and provide single-sign-on for maximum efficiency.

+44 (0)330 300 3403

enquiries@e-days.com

e-days Absence Management, Canalside House, 6 Canal St

Support has deteriorated over last year - much slower to respond. also upgrade to Version 5 has been disappointing . Despite increased capability the admin user experience is more cumbersome in my view. Impossible to get booked on any live training events so i still dont understand how to use a lot of the additional functionality
A convenient system which does away with paperwork for the most part but the admin side leaves a little to be desired. Despite the new interface it's still a bit clunky and could be simplified.
Really loved the system but wished it could have done more in perhaps calculating part time holidays.
Edays is a fantastic absence management tool. Gone are the days of having to manage staff absence, holiday bookings, sickness, appointments etc. using complicated Excel spreadsheets. Couldn't live without this software now.
great customer experience easy to navigate flexible tool good reporting capabilities we miss acceptable solution for time tracking once something is not configurable than it is not easy to get the functionality missing change management process lack of prioritization and not clear project roadmap for the upcoming months/years
Best software for running Hr and leave.
So easy to use and is a great tool for our HR Management day to day workings as well as more specific employee relations cases. Thoroughly recommend - easiest booking tool i've used in my whole HR career.
User friendly system. Clear and informative. A clever system.
Can't thank them enough, quick to respond and happy to help
E-days has completely changed the way our HR business operates, it provides such ease ,flexibility and also visibility over our HR function. Great customer service on queries and problems faced, and the given training is superb. Highly Recommend.
When we first moved over from paper holiday sheets there was a lot of resistance from staff however, now they are using the facility there are only smiles and praise. This comes particularly from the fact that they can book time off whenever they wish to be it 5am or midnight. The big bonus for me is the admin now of the company's holidays, its just sooooo easy plus I can run reports on requested topics - gone are the days of me spends hours collating the info - its just a mouse click away now :) :) Thank You (My answers below to your follow on questions are from before Covid struck)
Very easy system to use and manage employees absences both for employers and employees.
We are just a small dental practice but overall this has transformed how holidays are booked and managing what absence we have in a more professional way. Had for over 7 years now. wouldn't be without it.
great easy to use
I first convinced my boss to purchase E-days over 10 years ago and have never regretted it, when our company was purchased by a much larger organisation they had a competing product but they ended up changing to E-days as it was easier to use and much cheaper to run. I always found reporting easy and the helpdesk were the most responsive I've ever dealt with.
E-days is a great user tool, but does prove to be a little more complex being an Admin User, but I am always able to find the answers to my questions, either from the online help, or the telephone support team.
very suportive and always on hand for any support or issues. System overall is very user firendly and smart.
I would score it higher IF there was the ability to enter notes in the cells(days) where no absence is recorded. sometimes there is the need to add something as a reminder but cannot :-(
We always get quick and detailed responses from the team who are always on hand to assist.
E days has been very beneficial in making the process of booking and authoring holidays very clear. and easy. The support team have been excellent at responding to our queerness and help to make e days bespoke to our needs
edays is rated 4.54 based on 448 reviews