E Badges Reviews

E Badges 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Anonimo
E Badges 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Beverley Green
Used for years great company
Thank you for your great review.
Fantastic machine, very easy to use with fab results. Excellent customer service with all questions answered very promptly. I will definitely be buying another die at some point, went for 45mm and quickly added the 58mm but would love the 25mm size.
Thank you for your great review and the picture, we always like to see the finished products our customers make and these look amazing.
Très bien et livraison rapide
Merci pour votre excellente critique.
Fab customer service communication is really good Fast delivery
Thank you for your great review, and for the picture, we always like to see the products our customers create. These look great.
Fast delivery will use again
Thank you for your great review.
Great quality stuff 👍👍
Thank you for your great review, we are glad that you are happy with the quality of the products we provide.
Great customer service fantastic products
Excellent service clientèle et conseils. Livraison éclair. Merci !
Très bien !! Livraison rapide !! Rien à redire ! Matériel conforme à ce que nous attendions !
Great service!
Great service when I contacted E Badges for guidance on their badge makers. They talked me through the choices so I could make sure I ordered the right one for me
Great product, arrived quickly!
Great company .. we buy thousands each year from them - always fast delivery and great products
ON TIME DELIEVERY - GOOD QUALITY
Great kit, easy to use and produces lovely good quality badges.
Always very helpful. Prompt delivery every time. Fantastic products and a very reasonable price. Whats not to like. I've been shopping here for years and have never had a problem.
I bought the Micro Badge Maker with 58mm die on a bit of an impulse, to add a new line to my work. It arrived very quickly & was easy to assemble. I didn’t buy the circle cutter though, which I really wish I had now, but as I have a cutting machine I didn’t think I’d need it! It would’ve made the process much quicker to have it. Im very pleased with my impulse buy, will be looking to buy another size die soon!
Great quality products, work really well and easy to use. All arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you.
great service and very quick delivery
Very helpful with answering queries, and a quick despatch of order. Happy with the transaction.
E Badges is rated 4.87 based on 207 reviews