E Badges Reviews

4.9
Based on 320 reviews
Telephone
Read E Badges Reviews
Really helpful customer services. Talked me through my sale and help me find the right fix for my old badge machine
Thanks so much for your kind comments and great review Jane. We were pleased to be able to help.
Didn't know that making badges was so easy. I'm an artist and having artwork made into badges and key rings is amazing. My partner bought me a micro badge maker and unfortunately it was very stiff. Contacted ebadges and they replaced it and it's working perfectly now. The customer support was amazing and the company is great. Have bought a die to make bigger badges, amazing quality. Will be buying more things from here, definitely!
Thank you so much for this great review Ursula. Sorry you had a problem initially but i'm glad we were able to resolve it quickly for you. Happy badge making!
Delivery was a day early. I like that I was notified the day and time it saves me having to wait in all day. Well packaged and good quality and price .
Thank you so much Margaret, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us this lovely review.
I wanted school children to plant Oaks, and design badges to commemorate the event. The planting will take place in October when completed badges will be issued.
Thank you very much for the review James and we love hearing how the badges are being used. Good luck with the tree planting and if you have any feedback on what we could do better then we always welcome any suggestions or comments.
Great products,great service and very helpfully.
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this great review Del.
Bought the micro badge maker and it is a great quality machine. The cutter is good too, it's all easy to use and the instructions and videos online are very clear. I'd highly recommend them.
Hi Jo, thank you so much for this great review; we really appreciate it and it's great to know you would highly recommend us.
great service every time. Badges are good quality and they are delivered quickly. I always use ebadges for the machines I have that take that size. The fridge magnet / keyring is also a good solid product.
E Badges 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Thank you so much for this great review Hazel and we love your keyrings
I found E.Badges and their product easy to use, they were very helpful and I would Highly recommend them to anyone,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review Stewart and great to know you will highly recommend us.
Arrived very quickly, well package and great quality
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review.
Great quality and very reasonable price - always pleased with e badges! 👍
We really appreciate this 5 star review Paul and happy that you are always pleased with us, thank you.
Since discovering E Badges a few months ago, I only get my supplies from them as they're so reliable, helpful and friendly! Their customer service is amazing-I forgot something in my latest order and after a quick phone call they sorted it all out in minutes! Ordering from them is never stressful as they're so reliable and provide great products! I love how quick and easy it is to order from them! I'm definitely a customer for life 😊
We are delighted you have been so happy with us Megan. Thank you so much for your very kind comments and taking the time to give this amazing review, it's much appreciated by the whole team.
Fantastic products, great service and prompt delivery.
Thanks very much Stephen, we really appreciate your 5 star review.
I am so impressed with E badges. Not only are the products of high quality but the service on the phone and in the speed of delivery is first class. Thanks everyone.
Thank you so much for your kind comments Phil, we really appreciate your lovely review.
Awesome customer service, as always. Speedy shipping and great communication.
It always makes us happy to receive lovely reviews like this, thank you very much
I put in 2 orders & therefore was due to pay 2 postages. This was noticed & my error was quickly corrected to 1 postage charge. Thanks, Well done, excellent service.
Glad we could help with this Kevin and we really appreciate the 5 star review
E-badges have always been great supplying my badge maker and refills! Super friendly team (especially on Instagram) and really quick and helpful with any questions. Thanks guys!
You're very welcome Georgia and many thanks for your lovely review
Easy to use website and excellent service and product
Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it.
Arrived fairly quickly. Good prices. Thought postage was a little expensive for one item though
Hello Claire. Thank you very much for your review. Our postage costs are banded based on order weights. While some companies will add shipping cost to the price of the goods and then either offer low or free shipping our method is to keep the price of the goods low and charge for postage. We are sorry if you found it expensive though and we are looking to introduce a second class postage option for small packages to give more choice. We really do appreciate the feedback.
Always very fast delivery. Never had a problem with the buttonsd or their machine and we have made thousands of buttons using poper and Polyester ribbon tyhat we have printed on. Even though this is not recomended it works. you can see one below.+
E Badges 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Thank you so much for this fantastic review. Your rosette looks amazing.
Excellent product from customer service, delivery through to the physical items. I am very pleased. Thank you.
We are delighted you are so happy with everything Tanya, the 5 star review is much appreciated
E Badges is rated 4.89 based on 320 reviews