DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Over a week
customer service

Tell us how DX made you happy
Very happy with the service I received, was a bit apprehensive after seeing some reviews but the staff at the depo and the courier who returned my package were all very pleasant and the package arrived at its destination when it should have and when I was emailed to say it was back with dx for its return journey it arrived back with me within 24hrs, so from my experience I can not fault their service.
Could not get through to DX Norwich so after 40 minutes rang Cambridge depot. Lady answering the phone could not have been more helpful after DX tried to deliver a day before their text message to me. She could not transfer me either so took my delivery code & emailed Norwich. Delivery was going to be attempted again today so now waiting. Thankyou young lady in Cambridge. Job well done! 5 stars! Norwich not so good, 1 star!
Brilliant! Customer services were lovely and very helpful. My order was delivered just as they had told me. The delivery driver was helpful and even put my New mower in to the back of the car! Thank you.
Excellent service off Nigel from DX delivery Went out of his way ringing me for delivery and return Many thanks
We would like to compliment the service of this company,, the two delivery men were very helpful and pleasant, our item also arrived safely and when Furniture Choice said it would. Really very pleased with service and item.
Ginette was fantastic , shame other members of staff were not as helpful.
First time I used the delivery company. The driver called when arrived, was super useful, went out of his way to ensure my parcel is delivered.Had bad experience with other delivery company, when i was waiting at home and still got a card that they were not able to deliver, so this was a really positive experience!!!!!
Can I first of all say that I have read some awful scathing remarks about some of the DX drivers and was a little concerned about my delivery. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. I received email with a tracking number and rang the Manchester department to try and get some info on delivery times as the company normally only state 7am - 6pm. The lady I spoke to at 8am was very helpful and asked for my mobile number so she could contact me after she had spoke to the driver. She called back within the hour to say that delivery would be made between 11 am and Noon. Sure enough..I received a call from the driver saying he was 10 minutes out at 11.20am. The parcel was too big to get through the front door and even tho it was raining Phil ( the driver was called Phil Ramsdale ) opened up the box..removed a few items..broke the cardboard down so it would fit thru the door AND brought it into the back room for me. If I could offer more than 5 stars and 100% satisfaction for this service then I would. I hope that this is enough. Will definately be happy to tell the world how good DX is. Many thanks David M
Having read all the dreadful reviews, we were in trepidation as to what would happen to our passport and Indian visa, we needn’t have worried because the courier arrived exactly on time, and was friendly guy. We won’t believe everything we read on the internet in future.
Delivered parcel within the time frame allotted very friendly and polite driver. Just a little confusion on the quantity of parcels they said they were delivering but order was correct
Absolutely disgusting. I missed the first delivery of a letter which I needed to sign for, I have ried to rearrange delivery, and they are telling me they have already delivered it!!
I completely agree with previous post. Got text stating it would be delivered the next day which would have been Wednesday 10th. After checking online tracking stated Friday 12th worked from home that day but no delivery. Was at home until afternoon on Saturday , going online this morning they have claimed to have delivered my passport on Saturday at 0916 and signed for. Phoned Dx up spoke to an extremely rude disinterested lady who would not listen or help stating it had been delivered and would not look into this saying it had been signed for and I would have to chase my missing bank card up with my bank. This is my passport a major concern that they thought it was a bank card
DX was very poor at delivering when they said they would, And they lied about trying to gain entry when they had never even tried
14 minutes ago I cannot believe HMPO uses such useless company to deliver passports and supporting documents. I dealt with them for both my child's as well as my passport. They either appempt delivery not when stated in text messages they send to mobile numbers, or lie about attempts of delivery when I was stay put home and no one arrived. The WORST company EVER!
Extremely bad
Paid for next day delivery for today, get an email saying it would be here today between 9-1pmthen get email saying it would be here tomorrow, after many calls and being hung up on, told it would be here by 3pm today driver turned up took photo then drove off!! Didn't bother to contact in anyway possible, so rang to be told it will be here tomorrow between 9-1 let's see what happens next, don't think the driver liked the fact he had to try and deliver it today after trying to get out of it this morning!! This Company is a joke, with cowboy drivers
The most shocking customer service i have ever encountered, i called with the calling card number on my calling card and they kept telling me it was invalid. I asked if i could send a picture and she said no. Offered zero assistance and kept speaking over me! Ordered ink on Thursday for next day delivery, Is a week later and still nothing. Firstly they said noone was home and that they needed a signature, excuse after excuse - i have no idea when these attempts were mad as they have never once buzzed into the building or been near reception. Terrible unreliable and rude.
3 ATTEMPTS TO DELIVER AND STILL WAITING !! - DRIVER WILL CALL YOU 30 MINS BEFORE HAND - JOKE! - SO FAR LOST 3 DAYS WAITING FOR MY DELIVERY, TIME WASTED, MONEY WASTED AND LABOUR WASTED - I WON'T BE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE FROM WICKES ANYMORE WHILE THEY CONTINUE USING THIS CARRIER.
DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY! should have delivered my parcel four days ago! They told me to request a re-delivery, but after 5 attempts it kept saying ‘we can’t process that, speak to an advisor’. As soon as it rings twice, ‘sorry, no advisors are available right now’. Not actually having a customer service I’m sure is breaking the law. Yesterday I spoke to ‘SAM’ deals with the facebook side, obviously has no clue and regenerates the same message ‘we have sent your information through to the correct department’. What the * does that mean, just tell me where my parcel is and when it will be delivered. Just save yourself the headache, as I’ve emailed/messaged/called over 20 times! I’m going to send a formal complaint to ADR because these monkeys can’t act like a delivery service when they can’t deliver/inform the buyers/have none Existent customer service and you can not track your parcel. The worst of all companies! Just avoid avoid avoid!
Given an 11 hour delivery window 7am to 6pm. Nipped to the toilet 1 minute, tv on blinds open car on front. Card left on outside of letterbox not pushed through. 16.43. Absolute disgrace!!
DX is rated 1.20 based on 224 reviews