DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Over a week
customer service

Tell us how DX made you happy
Said failed delivery but no door ring or note. Impossible to speak to anyone on the phone. Why is the Home Office using this appalling service?
Do you want to sit indoors for 2 days awaiting delivery? Do you want a “service” that makes no contact and is uncontactable as well as lies about when goods will be delivered? Do you want a company that says it’s phone lines are always busy but if the inquiry is urgent then e mail them and they may respond in 24 hours? Do you want to use a delivery service that claims it cannot contact it’s drivers....for 2 days!? As a supplier do you want to lose customers? If you have answered “yes” to any of the above, then DX is the company for you. If however you want a reliable service with a modicum of customer care then look elsewhere. For a service sector where the bar is not set very high in any event, DX takes it to a new low.
DX have informed me they will deliver my parcel (passport) between 9-5 on 2 occasions - on both occasions they failed to show and even had the nerve to send a text saying "delivery had been attempted"!! They attempted to deliver on a day they hadn't informed me they were going to. In frustration I arranged for a 9am-1pm delivery for today and they have, yet again, failed to deliver. If I could give 0 stars I would!
At first I thought great company; was told I'd receive a text between 18.00hrs-19.00hrs evening before delivery to give 2-hour delivery time. At 18.05hrs I received text confirming between 14.18-16.18hrs the following day. This moved back by half an hour, which I didn't mind as appreciate delays with other customers/traffic. At 17.05 hrs I called to find out where they were; they were stuck in traffic. They turned up c17.35hrs. Reversed up access road and the younger delivery guy was great; the older one - I have never, ever come across such a miserable, grumpy man. He was so rude; I'd paid the extra delivery cost to have the 'white glove' service which meant they would take my goods up no more than one flight of stairs and to room of choice and I could have them stay for 15 minutes whilst I unpacked and checked goods were intact. The grumpy older man stomped off, down my stairs saying 'we're not hanging around' - I said I'd paid for this service. EXTREMELY RUDE - if he doesn't like delivering work then he should find something else. Thankfully I am not an elderly, vulnerable person but if I was, that would have left me shaken and upset. I would not choose to use this company - I had no choice as the contract with the delivery company was between DX and Victorian Plumbing; my contract was with Victorian Plumbing - to whom I have expressed my views. Think some of these companies need to re-tender their delivery companies contract as DX are giving companies a bad name.
Appalling service next day delivery was booked 2 days later still no delivery, couldn't track the delivery and not to mention this company doesn't notify anyone regarding delays nor deliveries, I had a client wait on site both days waiting for the delivery to finish his job, the builder wasted two days on site just waiting for this courier to delivery money lost.... if you want to use it to deliver business to business please look else where, yes DX is cheap but like the saying you pay for what you get. Will not recommend this service to anyone as this has happened to me 3 times this week with them. Will never use DX again they have cost my business money......
I need my passport to be delivered and they even didnt tried but said that its been delivered 00 AM, which is impossible. very disappointing
Absolute joke of a company. I have used them both as a shipper and a receiver. At work my company use DX for heavy/bulky items and they fail to show most of the time then complain when they have a load to carry. As a receiver they are also awful! The tracking is very rudimentary (DPD and Amazon logistics rule here, closely followed by royal mail and their 'by 1pm' service) as it says your package is out the depot and that's it, no estimate for delivery or anything, similarly even though your parcel says it is out for delivery there's no guarantee you'll actually receive it as the driver may decide to keep it in the van and finsiht eh route the next day.
This is the worst delivery company I have ever seen. Wasted time waiting at home for a day and told my delivery was unsuccessful. What? Are you kidding me? I now really question why Home Office would choose this company. Is their efficiency (both of my visas were delayed this month)? Custom service (never can get through their phone, always not available??)? or their value (please pay 7 pounds if you want to schedule your delivery a.m. or p.m., not even a specific time slot)? As far as I can see, they do not really care if they can delivery your passport or not. They do not value their customers because we have no other choice but forced to choose them. They do not try their best to reach you either. They may have many excuses, but please understand the importance of these documents. You have a job to fulfill. It is not just some cloths or shoes or books. These are very critical! I would give 2 stars as with some efforts, you can still get your parcel in someway. But why everyone around me complained about you. There must be a obvious reason: ignorance and monopoly.
Took the day off to receive package and stayed home all day. Then received an email saying they had tried to deliver passport. No knock or door bell so they never even bothered to try. Now have to take another day off. Would like to charge them for my time!
Horrible service!!! I have been waiting my documents from the home office for three days ! They left a card , arranged a delivery slot online for a morning session after paying extra fee!! However they turned up the day before the slot and obviously I was not there ! Now I don't know what to do ! No telephone customer service, only automated response! Absolutely careless company , not sure why the home office always uses such service!!
I cannot believe that the passport office uses this company as its courier. I have been given 3 different dates for the delivery of my passport and I am still waiting. There is no-one to speak to and the tracking information is not being updated.
Arrange collection of a parcel on Friday before 5.30pm, it is now Thursday the week after and my parcel has still not been collected!
There must be zero star, or even below zero star for this company. I've never seen a company like this. It's so bad that I can't make any comparison. I waited for two days at home to collect my passport, but while I'm sitting on my couch, I received a text message from the company that "they attempted to deliver, but failed". The reality is they didn't fail, because they never attempted. Actually, they were successful, because this company aim not to deliver things and they're the best in the business of not delivery. OMG! It makes me crazy that I lost three consecutive days because of this company! They're the worst liars. Your only way is to reschedule it again, but it doesn't matter, you can't get your delivery. They're so good at lying and determined not to do their job, they keep dragging it. It's like they commit not to deliver things and make people angry. It's unbelievably bad organisation and I can't believe these kinds of businesses still exist in 2019. You must be crazy to use this company for an important parcel or document to be delivered. I wouldn't give them my garbage. I still don't have my passport, and I have no idea when I receive it or even if I can receive it one day. It's like they take my passport as a hostage and I don't know what to do. Should I call the police or offer them ransom? If you don't want to be in hostage negotiations with this company, don't use their services.
Absolutely dreadful rubbish. I wish to give zero or below for rating this company. Very poor service. Wasted my times for 2 days indeed. NO delivery -NO explanation- NO apology- NO card left. The phone lines sound to be even worse than the email responses. I tried to rearrange the delivery but they are asking for an charge £6.95?!! Then what did I pay initially for??? In their emails claims (Unfortunately we were recently unable to complete this delivery.) without explanation of why they were unable?!!! But today I already received my neighbour's parcel for them. HIGHLY not recommend. AVOID, AVOID & forever AVOID this Complete lies All references available upon requested
Waited in all day, no delivery. Live chat insisted at 5.50 that the driver was on their way but running late. Then got a message saying that they had been and left a card as they couldn't deliver it, delivery was actually never attempted. I couldn't rebook for the next day as by then I had missed the cut off time. I tried to sort this the next day but the driver couldn't go 20 minutes from my address to deliver to my work, resulting in me missing it when it arrived a day late. I'm now hoping it arrives at my work tomorrow. They make Hermes look appealing
Absolutely shocking, Disgraceful and Horrendous Delivery Service in the UK. Didn’t ring the door bell and damaged my wife passport on delivery. I got a letter saying from customer service their is nothing more they can do about it. Case closed. Shocking level of Service. All those people who use their service please be aware their is no accountability towards customers. Delivering such a important document like passport make simple common sense for any delivery company to take signature. I called their customer service straight away within 1/2 an hour of delivery notifying the damage but instead they asked me to contact passport office as they simply refuse to deal with it at that point of time. After all their investigations they closed the case by putting the blame on me.
Booked through Parcel2Go. Collected and delivered the wrong parcel. Refused to sort it out - said Parcel2Go's fault. Parcel2Go refused to sort it our - DX's fault. No refund No delivery Had to pay for another courier. AWFUL..
This company delivers on behalf of B&Q we don't even get a message with a time slot. Are they serious? We have no idea what time the delivery is coming, All other companies give you at least a 2 or 3 or 4 hour time slot so you can do other things during the day. It's a really poor service and they need to move with the times. Sat here waiting with no idea when they are coming.
Poor service. Little attempt to solve problems or errors. 'Computer says no' attitude.
Can I first of all say that I have read some awful scathing remarks about some of the DX drivers and was a little concerned about my delivery. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. I received email with a tracking number and rang the Manchester department to try and get some info on delivery times as the company normally only state 7am - 6pm. The lady I spoke to at 8am was very helpful and asked for my mobile number so she could contact me after she had spoke to the driver. She called back within the hour to say that delivery would be made between 11 am and Noon. Sure enough..I received a call from the driver saying he was 10 minutes out at 11.20am. The parcel was too big to get through the front door and even tho it was raining Phil ( the driver was called Phil Ramsdale ) opened up the box..removed a few items..broke the cardboard down so it would fit thru the door AND brought it into the back room for me. If I could offer more than 5 stars and 100% satisfaction for this service then I would. I hope that this is enough. Will definately be happy to tell the world how good DX is. Many thanks David M
DX is rated 1.20 based on 224 reviews