DX Q&A

4 Questions   /   1 Answers
6% of reviewers recommend DX

Got a Question?

Where's my passport?, apparently yourselves posted it through the wrong door over 3 weeks ago! I've complained to the post office, not much sense from them. I need you to contact me asap, as I need to contact the police and report it stolen. Please use my email dsharrock66@gmail.com or my phone number 07401033919. I await your call or email with anticipation.

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
i need my item today, I cant rebook it for another day. if I cant get my parcel today till 13:00, where can I collect it myself?

Can I collect from DX if my parcel is there

Click here to view your answer
Re the review by David M. Are you on the Board of this company by any chance??