DX Reviews

B-

Customer Service - Good

73.24%
Industry Average
Very helpful and friendly man. Was so quick and fast dispite the rain. Great customer service!
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Can’t fault the service. Had a phone call from them saying they was 10 minutes away from me. Driver and his mate carried the items into my garage for me, both were very courteous at all times. All I have is praise for the lads and DX deliveries. A big Thankyou to the lads from notts.
posted 1 month ago - Robin Wilson
I have just received my delivery for an order from Travis Perkins . I received a text message this morning at 7 am confirming delivery between 10am and 2pm. Delivery was as promised before 2pm. Driver was helpful. Excellent service Thank you
posted 1 month ago - Monica Martin De V.
First time experience, very good and swift customer service was given for a tracking number via fb.Delivery arrived On the day with the time frame given .Friendly and well mannered courier.Thank you.
posted 1 month ago - PK
Poor service.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Very happy with the service I received, was a bit apprehensive after seeing some reviews but the staff at the depo and the courier who returned my package were all very pleasant and the package arrived at its destination when it should have and when I was emailed to say it was back with DX for its return journey it arrived back with me within 24hrs, so from my experience I can not fault their service.
posted 4 months ago - Gail
Brilliant! Customer services were lovely and very helpful. My order was delivered just as they had told me. The delivery driver was helpful and even put my New mower in to the back of the car! Thank you.
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
Excellent service off Nigel from DX delivery Went out of his way ringing me for delivery and return Many thanks
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
We would like to compliment the service of this company,, the two delivery men were very helpful and pleasant, our item also arrived safely and when Furniture Choice said it would. Really very pleased with service and item.
posted 9 months ago - Ted and Lily
If I could offer more than 5 stars and 100% satisfaction for this service then I would.
posted 2 years ago - david