DX Delivery Reviews

DX have a Delivery Grade of C.

C
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C

Delivery - Average

61.94%
Industry Average
" She could not transfer me either so took my delivery code & emailed Norwich. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Brilliant! Customer services were lovely and very helpful. My order was delivered just as they had told me. The delivery driver was helpful and even put my New mower in to the back of the car! Thank you. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Excellent service off Nigel from DX delivery Went out of his way ringing me for delivery and return Many thanks "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" We would like to compliment the service of this company,, the two delivery men were very helpful and pleasant, our item also arrived safely and when Furniture Choice said it would. Really very pleased with service and item. "
posted 2 months ago - Ted and Lily
" Absolutely disgusting. I missed the first delivery of a letter which I needed to sign for, I have ried to rearrange delivery, and they are telling me they have already delivered it!! "
posted 3 months ago - JEZA
" After checking online tracking stated Friday 12th worked from home that day but no delivery. "
posted 5 months ago - Daniel Gamble
" First time I used the delivery company. The driver called when arrived, was super useful, went out of his way to ensure my parcel is delivered.Had bad experience with other delivery company, when i was waiting at home and still got a card that they were not able to deliver, so this was a really positive experience!!!!! "
posted 6 months ago - Krisztina Deak
" Can I first of all say that I have read some awful scathing remarks about some of the DX drivers and was a little concerned about my delivery. "
posted 1 year ago - david