DX Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

DX have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

Delivery - Average

61.33%
Industry Average
This company is an absolute joke, I ordered parts for 1 of my trucks with 24hr next day delivery, 24hrs pass no parcel, I then get a email saying they attempted delivery but no one was in, being a 24/7 business someone is always in we have WiFi cameras and intercoms at the gates too, then the next available day for delivery was 5 days after the original date, they never turned up, I rang the office and they said it's out for delivery and will be there by 5pm ,7pm comes and goes with no delivery, this firm is a fucking joke , royal mail 2nd class on a bank holday would have been quicker
- Terry Hodges
She could not transfer me either so took my delivery code & emailed Norwich.
- Anonymous
Brilliant! Customer services were lovely and very helpful. My order was delivered just as they had told me. The delivery driver was helpful and even put my New mower in to the back of the car! Thank you.
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
I am now awaiting a refund from Screwfix as I am not confident I would ever receive the radiator, their re delivery option was days later and I don’t think they would ever deliver based on these reviews.
- Anonymous
Horrendous rude customer service and couriers were meant to deliver parcel and when I wasn't in all that was there was "put in a appropriate location" learned 3 days later that they put it in a bush! Really a bush? Who even does that do not ever use them thankfully got full refund from the company I bought it from! 0 stars dire exactly!
- Anonymous
I phoned the Jeweller and informed them that the watch would be returned to their local store (40 miles away) for a full refund which they accepted .
73.57%
Industry Average
Very happy with the service I received, was a bit apprehensive after seeing some reviews but the staff at the depo and the courier who returned my package were all very pleasant and the package arrived at its destination when it should have and when I was emailed to say it was back with DX for its return journey it arrived back with me within 24hrs, so from my experience I can not fault their service.
- Gail
- Anonymous
Excellent service off Nigel from DX delivery Went out of his way ringing me for delivery and return Many thanks