DX Insights

DX have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
C

Delivery - Average

61.59%
Industry Average
" She could not transfer me either so took my delivery code & emailed Norwich. "
- Anonymous
" Brilliant! Customer services were lovely and very helpful. My order was delivered just as they had told me. The delivery driver was helpful and even put my New mower in to the back of the car! Thank you. "
- Anonymous
" Excellent service off Nigel from DX delivery Went out of his way ringing me for delivery and return Many thanks "
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Horrendous rude customer service and couriers were meant to deliver parcel and when I wasn't in all that was there was "put in a appropriate location" learned 3 days later that they put it in a bush! Really a bush? Who even does that do not ever use them thankfully got full refund from the company I bought it from! 0 stars dire exactly! "
- Anonymous
" I phoned the Jeweller and informed them that the watch would be returned to their local store (40 miles away) for a full refund which they accepted . "
- Anonymous
" The openeo is not giving me refund. "
B-
73.50%
- Anonymous
" We would like to compliment the service of this company,, the two delivery men were very helpful and pleasant, our item also arrived safely and when Furniture Choice said it would. Really very pleased with service and item. "
- Ted and Lily