DX Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend DX
1PM
1PM

Tell us how DX made you happy

Telephone
"Absolutely dreadful rubbish. I wish to give zero or below for rating this company. Very poor service. Wasted my times for 2 days indeed. NO delivery -NO explanation- NO apology- NO card left. The phone lines sound to be even worse than the email responses. I tried to rearrange the delivery but they are asking for an charge £6.95?!! Then what did I pay initially for??? In their emails claims (Unfortunately we were recently unable to complete this delivery.) without explanation of why they were unable?!!! But today I already received my neighbour's parcel for them. HIGHLY not recommend. AVOID, AVOID & forever AVOID this Complete lies All references available upon requested"
Are you DX? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback DX receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Do you want to sit indoors for 2 days awaiting delivery? Do you want a “service” that makes no contact and is uncontactable as well as lies about when goods will be delivered? Do you want a company that says it’s phone lines are always busy but if the inquiry is urgent then e mail them and they may respond in 24 hours? Do you want to use a delivery service that claims it cannot contact it’s drivers....for 2 days!? As a supplier do you want to lose customers? If you have answered “yes” to any of the above, then DX is the company for you. If however you want a reliable service with a modicum of customer care then look elsewhere. For a service sector where the bar is not set very high in any event, DX takes it to a new low."
"Waited in all day, no delivery. Live chat insisted at 5.50 that the driver was on their way but running late. Then got a message saying that they had been and left a card as they couldn't deliver it, delivery was actually never attempted. I couldn't rebook for the next day as by then I had missed the cut off time. I tried to sort this the next day but the driver couldn't go 20 minutes from my address to deliver to my work, resulting in me missing it when it arrived a day late. I'm now hoping it arrives at my work tomorrow. They make Hermes look appealing"
"Absolutely shocking, Disgraceful and Horrendous Delivery Service in the UK. Didn’t ring the door bell and damaged my wife passport on delivery. I got a letter saying from customer service their is nothing more they can do about it. Case closed. Shocking level of Service. All those people who use their service please be aware their is no accountability towards customers. Delivering such a important document like passport make simple common sense for any delivery company to take signature. I called their customer service straight away within 1/2 an hour of delivery notifying the damage but instead they asked me to contact passport office as they simply refuse to deal with it at that point of time. After all their investigations they closed the case by putting the blame on me."
"Did not arrive in the delivery slot of 0700-1800. Came the next day and was rude and unapologetic about wasting my whole day the day before."
"Booked through Parcel2Go. Collected and delivered the wrong parcel. Refused to sort it out - said Parcel2Go's fault. Parcel2Go refused to sort it our - DX's fault. No refund No delivery Had to pay for another courier. AWFUL.."
"This company delivers on behalf of B&Q we don't even get a message with a time slot. Are they serious? We have no idea what time the delivery is coming, All other companies give you at least a 2 or 3 or 4 hour time slot so you can do other things during the day. It's a really poor service and they need to move with the times. Sat here waiting with no idea when they are coming."
"Poor service. Little attempt to solve problems or errors. 'Computer says no' attitude."
"Can I first of all say that I have read some awful scathing remarks about some of the DX drivers and was a little concerned about my delivery. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. I received email with a tracking number and rang the Manchester department to try and get some info on delivery times as the company normally only state 7am - 6pm. The lady I spoke to at 8am was very helpful and asked for my mobile number so she could contact me after she had spoke to the driver. She called back within the hour to say that delivery would be made between 11 am and Noon. Sure enough..I received a call from the driver saying he was 10 minutes out at 11.20am. The parcel was too big to get through the front door and even tho it was raining Phil ( the driver was called Phil Ramsdale ) opened up the box..removed a few items..broke the cardboard down so it would fit thru the door AND brought it into the back room for me. If I could offer more than 5 stars and 100% satisfaction for this service then I would. I hope that this is enough. Will definately be happy to tell the world how good DX is. Many thanks David M"
DX is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews