DX Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend DX
1 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM

Tell us how DX made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
customer service
"Terrible services. “Attempted” delivery twice, none which they actually attempted. No one rang the bell, no one caller the number provided. I’m genuinely surprised how the government can choose such an unprofessional company to deal with passports delivery. Truly disappointing, in the end I had to loose 2 hrs of my day driving to their depot. If you can - avoid them at all cost!"
Are you DX? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"SHAMEFUL SERVICE!!! I struggle to understand how the government chose to work with such a delivery courier. I have paid £14 to get 2 passports delivered on a Saturday from 9am-1pm. It is now 2:30pm and no sign of DX. It takes me 20minutes to get through to customer service, and once I do - DX staff chooses to hang up the phone. Why offer clients the option to pay for a morning delivery if you don't have the capacity to deliver? WHAT IS THE DELIVERY STATUS OF MY PARCELS? ARE THEY ON THE WAY OR HAVE YOU LOST MY PASSPORTS?????"
"An update on my previous review. Turns out my 2 packages were left outside a completely different house in my street - no 17 instead of 135. The lady that lived there wondered why on earth she had these packages delivered and found my name and address on the packaging. Thankfully she tracked me down and I now have my delivery. However, DX left them outside the completely wrong house, said they were signed for when they were not, and haven’t replied to any of my queries. In the future I will not but from any company that uses DX to fulfil their deliveries."
"The driver couldn’t find us despite having our full address-lived here over 25 years -never heard that one before. I had to phone their customer service to rebook and explain where we were-I think the lady answering was not able to locate the venue of her customer service course when it was booked, never spoken to someone so rude, she even shouted at me!,! She didn’t know why he couldn’t find us, is it a new build......no it’s pre war. We live in a street with approx 40 houses. I am now awaiting a refund from Screwfix as I am not confident I would ever receive the radiator, their re delivery option was days later and I don’t think they would ever deliver based on these reviews."
"One of the worst in UK . Delivery guys are unable to find right adress and then noone answers the phones. On hold over 45 mins. Please do not give these company passport delivery contract again.. please..."
"Same experience as others - waited in all day for delivery which didn’t arrive. Checked on tracking and apparently it was delivered and signed for at 1.10pm. It most certainly was not!!!! This seems to be the norm - do they actually deliver any parcels? Now struggling to get a response from the company I ordered from as to when my delivery will arrive, which has been paid for. Businesses should not use this company to fulfil their deliveries."
"Booked re-delivery waited in all day did not arrive. Live chat unavailable. Cannot speak to a person. Why take my mobile number you don't call me Absolutely useless company. Had to leave one star as no option to leave none"
"Been trying to get an item since the 3rd of october, waited in all day on numerous occasions and just keep getting fobbed off with an email saying sorry we tried to deliver.. this companys an absolute joke!!"
"Having read all the dreadful reviews, we were in trepidation as to what would happen to our passport and Indian visa, we needn’t have worried because the courier arrived exactly on time, and was friendly guy. We won’t believe everything we read on the internet in future."
"Item marked as delivered was not delivered. Spent all day waiting for delivery."
"Awful service, I had an item marked as delivered and signed for. This isn't the case and wasn't received. When asking them directly I was unable to get through via the phone due to being "busy". I spoke to someone on live chat called "Rhiannon" who informed me there was nothing they can do and I need to contact the sender. Will advise the company (Laptops Direct) to avoid using this service at all costs and anyone else who thinks of using them. Any retailer who uses DX in the future I will cancel my order and just go to a different retailer to avoid it due to that bad of an experience."
"Absolute waste of space. Redirected my package to another part of the company. Arrived 3 days late. Their website is a pile and gives no info whatsoever. AVOID these wasters at all cost. If I could give minus stars these amateurs would get them."
"Absolutely rubbish company. Had to give them one star to give review. They send you an email giving you a delivery date. Cannot be specific about time !! Between 7am and 6 pm. Any half decent company would give you morning / afternoon and a call from driver when he is likely to reach you. These clowns do not turn up on specified date. Try phoning them- they dont answer. Their "live chat" is a dead loss - never works!!!. E mail them - they ignore!! TOTALLY USELESS. If I buy online again, I ll ask who delivers. If DX - I directly exit transaction!! Incompetent, inept and waste of space. I beg of you, boycott them too"
"Can I leave 0-stars? Unbelievably bad service. How is this company even in business? Lies to claim attempted delivery took place, when no such thing happened (we have CCTV). No way of contacting them (the phone number just keeps you on hold until you inevitably get cut off). No way of rearranging the delivery (link tells you to use the card or text message you received after delivery attempt - only any use if they did actually bother to text or leave a card). Avoid ordering goods from any company that dispatches their goods with these con artists."
"Driver couldn’t be bothered to deliver, I ordered training books, and now I’m have to go on a training course with no books Thanks for a lazy incompetent service"
"Worst courier service I have ever dealt with. Extremely poor communication via email. There doesn't seem to be an actual call centre as when I call they cut me off and tell me to email. I STILL haven't got my package, they apparently made only 1 attempt, and I don't even know if I will be getting it. I didn't choose DX by choice, it was through Samsung. Don't ever use DX."
"Appalling 'service' Second day of waiting in after non-delivery . Phone line is useless, their head office can't even contact local depots!"
"Like other people, total lies about attempted delivery and you cant get hold of this company, via phone/live chat everything is geared towards not helping you get your parcel. How can this company be allowed to operate in this day and age?"
"Unfortunately my experience is the same as the other reviewers - kept lying about attempted delivery then saying that the package has been delivered and signed by "alan" - Total BS! What, do they think people will just roll over 'only £280, I'll just buy another'?"
"Zero stars.......Terrible service. Twice arranged delivery with clear instructions and contact numbers. No delivery either day ( awaited in all day expecting them) and was sent a text from them saying "attempted delivery" which was a lie. Absolute appalling customer service....avoid them at all costs."
DX is rated 1.20 based on 196 reviews