DX Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend DX

How would you rate DX ?

Karen Wilson
"Booked through Parcel2Go. Collected and delivered the wrong parcel. Refused to sort it out - said Parcel2Go's fault. Parcel2Go refused to sort it our - DX's fault. No refund No delivery Had to pay for another courier. AWFUL.."
Zak Edwards
"This company delivers on behalf of B&Q we don't even get a message with a time slot. Are they serious? We have no idea what time the delivery is coming, All other companies give you at least a 2 or 3 or 4 hour time slot so you can do other things during the day. It's a really poor service and they need to move with the times. Sat here waiting with no idea when they are coming."
Charlotte Hunt
"Poor service. Little attempt to solve problems or errors. 'Computer says no' attitude."
David
"Can I first of all say that I have read some awful scathing remarks about some of the DX drivers and was a little concerned about my delivery. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. I received email with a tracking number and rang the Manchester department to try and get some info on delivery times as the company normally only state 7am - 6pm. The lady I spoke to at 8am was very helpful and asked for my mobile number so she could contact me after she had spoke to the driver. She called back within the hour to say that delivery would be made between 11 am and Noon. Sure enough..I received a call from the driver saying he was 10 minutes out at 11.20am. The parcel was too big to get through the front door and even tho it was raining Phil ( the driver was called Phil Ramsdale ) opened up the box..removed a few items..broke the cardboard down so it would fit thru the door AND brought it into the back room for me. If I could offer more than 5 stars and 100% satisfaction for this service then I would. I hope that this is enough. Will definately be happy to tell the world how good DX is. Many thanks David M"
DX is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews