DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Over a week
customer service

Tell us how DX made you happy
Nightmare! Nightmare! Nightmare! I am waiting for my passport to be delivered from Home Office, and apparently Home Office has chosen DX to be their delivery company. I don’t really understand why Home Office has chosen such a terrible company. I have left a whole week for the item to be delivered even with paid next day delivery such I was hoping no matter what happened, I should be able to get it in time for my ski holiday abroad. How wrong I was! The company probably need a month to get things delivered!!! I would not rate any star if I could! The worst courier service. I was trying to contact them via the number on their website, but the phone number never reached an agent. I have paid to get a timed next day delivery, but 4 days has passed, it still hasn’t reached me. The only way I could do is chat with agent online, but they promise it would get delivered every day without success and after 6pm, the connection is stopped automatically so I have to wait another day. There’s nobody to help or real people to talk to to resolve the issue. The staff says they can’t reach courier or track them... how worrying! I don’t understand why Home Office works with such a bad delivery company! Royal Mail, FedEx,UPS, DHL... they have so many good ones to choose from, why DX!
Ordered from wickes. Chose a delivery date for 2 weeks time as we did not have space to keep items as doing up a house. Didn't realise dx were so lousy or I would have went elsewhere. Turned up on a sat 2 days early. Told by driver why he was early. I'm off Monday and as soon as this is oot ma van I've got a carry out to get tore into. Second half of delivery due on the actual date I chose. Did not turn up. 4 days and a call each day to wickes I still do not have the rest of order so cannot fit my new floor. Raging is an understatement!. Cue yet another call to wickes c service.. For them to call dx.
Useless service. The driver must have written the calling card out whilst still in the van, before he arrived at the delivery address. I am disabled and didn't hear any knock or doorbell ring but heard and saw the card arrive through my letterbox. By the time I got to the door, they had driven away. Website not working and phone recorded message cuts me off because no advisors available so unable to contact them Abysmal sevice. Delivery not made, unable to contact them , no comment from them because unable to contact them to complain
I would imagine this company will not be operating for very long, reviews are shocking on various review sites and experienced the issue today myself. It will eventually catch up with them and fold them due to shocking customer service and terrible delivery ability.
We ordered a bed from a furniture store, to be delivered by DX. As others have stated, DX do not offer a specific time for delivery, necessitating someone to be at home all day. When the bed failed to be delivered I phoned DX, which is far from easy, requiring long periods on hold. Supposedly the bed was delivered and signed for, but the signature was unreadable. The furniture store arranged to send another bed, when 2 days later the original turned up on our doorstep! Nobody rang the doorbell and the packaging had been opened. Fortunately, after checking the contents they were all present and correct. I then began the long process of contacting DX to stop the delivery of the second bed. Despite being told they would do this, the bed was delivered the next day. My wife (I was not at home) asked the driver to take it away but he refused. Once again I contacted DX and the supplier. We agreed a day it would be collected. Once again DX failed to turn up! They had gone to the wrong house. Eventually the bed was collected the next working day - fortuitously when someone happened to be in the house. Dreadful company, with drivers that seem incapable of finding an address, and customer services that are hard to contact.
Absolutely the worse delivery company I have ever used total nightmare to deal with or contact. Say they were at your house and left a card bit no card left says it all. In future if I am buying I will ask who they delivery company is and if its DX order will be cancelled
The DX driver woke up everyone in my house at 7am,including my family member who was resting after surgery. Their delivery notification was sent out 6:53am on the same day which is totally unacceptable. How could a courier give only a 7-minutes' notice for a delivery? Is it a joke?
Absolutely terrible service, there are not enough words to describe just how incompetent DX are. I never experienced such awful service and would urge you at all costs to avoid using this company.
Same problem here, I am chasing this guys for my item for 3 days now, I was home every single day and nobody come. I went to search this company on the address provided on Google and guess what... is no DX Logistic there. I can't understand how this company can operate in UK!
"Ridiculous service I ever seen in my life... totally useless they never came while i was waiting for them all day at home and DX updated status as a delivered of shipment which is containing passport... can't believe HMPO still using them.. zero customer services after complain even ......................................................... "
Attempted delivery after attempted delivery. I have a concierge to take packages 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Yet they still say they couldn't deliver
Does DX actually attempt to deliver? Does it have GPS verification that it has attended the property in question? I seriously do wonder, and I wonder whether the companies that use invisible re-delivery cards are not just a way for said companies to use less expensive transport networks while appearing to the sender to fulfil their obligation at a quicker, more costly, delivery rate?
Your booking system is complicated, every time (15 times) I tried to speak to a customer service rep it said all busy and to email. Tried the live chat it said no one available and please email. Still not got my package so am waiting for the old excuse from delivery companies that we did attempt to deliver. However my building has cameras and admin staff who man the door and no delivery. I now have to waste even more of my time follow up this utter mess.
They lied to me! DX say they came to my house to deliver item, and left a card. No they didn't. Ironically, at the time they say they did, I was working in my garage, light on, door open to the front path. No one visited, except an Amazon deliverer leaving a neighbour's parcel by arrangement. Furthermore, this company have no direct phone number. To think they once handled the bulk of legal documents.
left our brand new mattress and pillows in the pouring rain after throwing them into the garden..ruined.. allegedly 'signed for' but cannot provide proof..
Just don't bother. The review graph can't be up to date as 90% of the reviews below my one are all saying below 1star and any positive ones look fake just have a read. They don't deliver at weekends and only week days so unless you're unemployed no good. They take forever to call contact as you will find out. They even take your number just in case they can't deliver not much use if they don't bother calling it to say they won't be delivering. they don't even turn up when finally a day has been arranged and you take time of work to be in. They even moaned at me saying they will deliver on Saturdays but they won't get paid for it. Call or email them just for fun and see how long it takes. Today has cost me a days wage Good luck everyone from warwickv123 @ gmail . Com seeking compensation
Passport delivered this morning as expected. So all good
I was home with my husband waiting on the delivery from DX and the driver somehow managed to slip through a delivery note claiming we weren't home!! This was for my passport and need to travel next week. I suffer from anxiety and his incompetence has now put me under a huge amount of stress, I am distraught and I have to go through the weekend not having my passport! I can't even contact a human being in DX because everything is automated. Terrible company, terrible service.
Very very bed they never come
Only giving a start because there’s no below that , worse ever they never come
DX is rated 1.20 based on 245 reviews