DWSports Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend DWSports

How would you rate DWSports?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
edward

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about DWSports in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Edward
"ordered stuff for my sons birthday , didnt come when ordered and paid for special delivery, the delivery company " yodel" lied claiming to have tried to deliver it without knowing they had already sent me a copy of their email which showed they delivered to the wrong depot!! d w sports did apologise and promise to send my boy a gift card as compensation....never arrived.....there customer service is useless and lie to you so dont waste your time calling , their online message service is a waste of time as i sent over 30 all ignored!!!"
DWSports is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews