DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows ?

Mrs C Bosworth
Mrs C Bosworth
Verified Buyer
"Dan from DWL was very professional and informative and offered us a product that wasn't readily available on the market. The windows are of a great quality and were installed on the date given to us. We have had many compliments by friends, family and neighbours and we couldn't be happier with the windows and doors supplied."
Mr Thatcher
Mr Thatcher
Verified Buyer
"DWL Windows supplied and fitted windows and doors for my properties very professional from start to finish."
Samantha
"My new front and back doors were fitted so quickly, no mess and now my home feels properly secure and safe"
"We have had two pairs of aluminium French doors made and fitted in grey with internal blinds. This is the second time and second property that we have used DWL over the last few years and have been very pleased on both occasions. The quality is superb and I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"We decided on aluminium windows and doors for our new extensions and to replace existing fittings. We required windows, french doors and two thirds opening sliding doors finished in 7016 grey. We received excellent service throughout, from help with our initial requirements through to survey and installation. We also ordered a Solidor which is both smart and secure, and Decstone window cills which really blend well with the windows. Overall I cannot recommend DWL highly enough for product and service and have, indeed, recommended them."
"Very happy with my new Conservatory with bi-folding doors. The team were very helpful. Highly recommend"
"Dave and the team at DWL have been brilliant - we needed to replace the large sliding door system and having found the product we wanted we contracted for DWL to supply and fit. The manufacturer was slow in getting them into the UK but DWL kept me updated. Once the doors had arrived the DWL were on site and removed the old and installed the new in one day. I am delighted with the result - worth the wait. I would recommend DWL."
"Fantastic job. Guys were accommodating and really helped to work around a few challenges that presented themselves when they came to install. Very happy."
"Great service and fantastic products - would recommend"
"Excellent company from first contact right through until the finishing touches. Very professional and nothing too much trouble. Installation was fast with very friendly and happy workmen. Any issues were sorted with no fuss and they have been a real pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend DWL."
"DWL offer a thorough service, communicate clearly, and instal a high quality product. They are competitive on price, and are prepared to talk through the detail of a project. Our aluminium powder coated garden office doors look very smart. I would happily recommend them."
"We ordered 5 panel Schuco 70 FD bifold doors in the summer. We did a considerate amount of research into bifold doors and looked at several companies. We decided to go with DWL because they provided clear information about the product, their payment structure, timescales involved etc. The team answered all of our questions promptly and clearly. There were a few issues with the glass panels and the rubber seals but they were resolved efficiently. We found them to be approachable, friendly and polite yet professional. We would order from DWL again and would recommend DWL to others."
"Thorough measuring and survey. Quick installation with site left clean and tidy. Always respond to enquiries. Very competitive pricing."
Robert Creasey
Unverified Reviewer
"We recently had a bespoke design conservatory installed by DWL. The process from initial ideas to design planning and ordering were completed in a professional enjoyable stress free manor. Final installation showed attention to detail and quality of work that exceeded our expectations. We can recommend DWL without hesitation. Robert Creasey"
"good people, good product, happy customer!"
David , Staplehurst
Verified Reviewer
"DWL replace sash windows in my home. The product was excellent and Mark and Dale who fitted them were brilliant. Could not be happier or recommend them enough."
DAVID BUCHAN
Verified Reviewer
"I HAD NEW WINDOWS TO MY LARGE DETACHED HOUSE FITTED. SURVEY AND FITTING WAS VERY EFFICIENT.PRODUCTS WERE FIRST CLASS AND THE OVERALL ESTIMATE COMPETITIVE. I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION RECOMMENDING DWL TO THE TRADE OR PRIVATE CLIENTS.I AM A DEVELOPER."
"Your aftercare has been excellent and we appreciate the efforts you have made to ensure our windows are perfect."
"I had a skylight fitted to my garage roof. I am very pleased with the product. The service throughout was very professional and efficient. I would use this company again."
"We are extremely pleased with the end result by changing of all of our windows. The barn looks so much better, the windows match the beams so well and the windows are just so easy to open. DWL did a great job for us, so thank you again."
"I do not normally provide a review for products and services purchased. However the purchase of quality doors and windows is such a significant one that I felt it was only fair that I did. After lots of research of brands and installers online I finally decided to visit a DWL showroom and speak to them directly. This was a great move as not only could I see the products first hand but I could get advice and information from the sales team. I really appreciated their honest and genuine approach and after a few weeks decided to go with DWL. The size of the company is ideal as they are big enough to supply cost effective and bespoke solutions but also small enough to care about me as a customer. In fact I could call the team responsible for the manufacture and programme management directly which really helped me feel comfortable with the wait period between the order and install. When the big day came, I couldn’t thank DWL enough, it was a perfect fit and a really impressive finish. The installers were respectful and careful in their work. Overall I found the whole service from start to finish very good and really thank DWL for their genuine and honest approach, they met each of my expectations at every stage in the process. Thank you."
"In a world of cow boy double glazing DWL is a beacon of honesty and a gold standard of how business should be done. These guys know what they are talking about and it is very evident when you start talking to them. The price is good and to back up my quote they go above and beyond, I requested that they feed my cat whilst I was out for the day at a specified time and they did! A great company and have recommend to all family members, as I write this review my mothers new windows are getting fitting."
Anne Collins
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent communication throughout - very skilled fitter. They tidied up aswell!"
DWL Windows is rated 4.90 based on 128 reviews