DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

Tell us how DWL Windows made you happy

Mrs C Bosworth
"Dan from DWL was very professional and informative and offered us a product that wasn't readily available on the market. The windows are of a great quality and were installed on the date given to us. We have had many compliments by friends, family and neighbours and we couldn't be happier with the windows and doors supplied."
Mr Thatcher
"DWL Windows supplied and fitted windows and doors for my properties very professional from start to finish."
Samantha
"My new front and back doors were fitted so quickly, no mess and now my home feels properly secure and safe"
"I got a call from the sales person, who didn't seem to be aware of the door manufacturer Hormann, who featured on their website, and took zero details of our requirements before asking where I live and telling me that they wouldn't be 'competetive'. I hadn't given a specification (triple glazed glass panels and a low 7 value door) and I had given no indication what the budget was. We have a cheap composite door thanks. We're looking for a high quality door and service. Not some kind of bizarre snobbery. We'll look elsewhere to spend the budget we have. Laughable attitude."
DWL Windows is rated 4.87 based on 152 reviews