DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

John Perry
Verified Buyer
"Good product, great service, no draughts"
"“DWL had installed windows and doors for three family friends. We required timber look windows with aluminium sliding doors and skylights in our new extension. Right from the start at their showroom all the way up to the impressive final installation, we would wholeheartedly recommend this company.” Review by Mr. and Mrs. Smith."
Thanks for this. Very pleased to hear.
Susan Wilks
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service and after sales we received from DWL. We had a small problem with one pane of glass and DWL replaced it quickly without question. We chose Schuco sliding doors for a 4m wide opening. Whilst we're happy with the quality of the doors as they feel very sturdy and well made, they are quite difficult to open, I suspect due to the weight. My elderly mother is unable to open them, I suspect a child would struggle with them too."
Georgia Smith
Verified Buyer
"I have recently been doing some home improvements to my home in Maidstone. I was recommended to DWL windows which is a Kent based company. I was very impressed from my very first call into their showroom near Staplehurst where I was greeted by a very professional and helpful lady called Georgia who demonstrated and informed my husband and I the various products that were on offer from their very extensive range of windows, doors and conservatories. I was looking for Bi-fold doors mainly at this time and I am very happy to say that they have now been fitted and we are very pleased with the product and the service we received from all their team. I would have no hesitation of recommending DWL to any of my friends. Thank you for a first class experience Mrs Banfield"
DWL Windows is rated 4.90 based on 122 reviews