DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows?

Richard Dixon
Verified Reviewer

DWL windows were one of 6 companies who provided me with a quote on some aluminium bifold doors and bespoke window above them. They were the most prompt and responsive of the companies who I contacted and their quote for the work was competitively priced compared to the other companies. The finished product was good and the after sales service equally responsive. Would recommend.
Ms Vetch
Verified Buyer

The opposite of the old reputation that the double glazing industry once had. 1st class Thank you Daniel Smith
Unverified Reviewer

gfdyhntjj ythr
Jane Austin
Verified Buyer

We had all the windows and doors of our 5-bed house replaced by DWL. We are very pleased with the quality of the products and the installation. We had a mix of UPVC (Black wood grain outside and white inside), two aluminium patio doors (DWL installed a new patio door where a window had existed previously) and two outer doors made by Solidor. We are delighted with the final result. DWL provide an excellent after-sales service and any queries we had were always answered/resolved promptly.
Peter Meachem
Verified Buyer

We had the windows fitted at the same time as a new kitchen, in the winter, so we feared major upheaval. The fitters worked well with other workers and were very tidy. Of course there was a bit of mess but nowhere near what we expected. Each room was done one at a time so each of the windows and doors were secure and tidied up before the guys went home each day.
We had the best windows that were available "Residence 9" selected to blend in with the style of the house which required a very authentic 'wooden frame' appearance..
We have had many comments by visitors/neighbours along the lines of "look just like wood"," best I've ever seen" etc. I must admit to being a bit smug as I go round comparing ours to other windows and am convinced we made the right choice.
DWL and Residence 9 a great combination, Would use again and would recommend.
David Buskell
Verified Buyer

DWL's door was beautiful but we experienced problems with the locks which required a couple of visit from their technical team to resolve.
The door was not our first DWL purchase - we have doors and windows supplied and fitted by them some years previously when they had their own factory.
Ria Kasaven
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service to be highly recommended. Dan was helpful and informative and scheduled (and re-scheduled) appointments around our busy days. The team who came to fit the windows were efficient, polite and tidy. We had a minor mishap with a crack in one small window, but it was secured and replaced in a week and we were contacted straight after to make sure all was OK. I met with 8 window firms before choosing DWL, and the quality of the windows is far superior to others in this price bracket. Would definitely use again.
Fred McVarish
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with my new door and windows from DWL, they are exactly what I was hoping for. The delivery team were fast and tidy, I will definitely use them again.
Nathalie Tonsbeek
Verified Buyer

Very pleasant company to work with, very quick to respond to queries and a very good quality product.
Jessica Groome
Verified Buyer

I would thoroughly recommend DWL to anyone looking for a professional/ reliable window manufacturer. Extremely happy with the windows fitted and the manner in which the men worked in our property.
Roger Wood
Verified Buyer

Great company, excellent workmanship and great bunch of guys. We had a conservatory with a living roof and best thing we ever did. All the way through the build, they tidied up every evening and kept mess to a minimum.
Georgia Smith
Verified Buyer

I have recently been doing some home improvements to my home in Maidstone. I was recommended to DWL windows which is a Kent based company. I was very impressed from my very first call into their showroom near Staplehurst where I was greeted by a very professional and helpful lady called Georgia who demonstrated and informed my husband and I the various products that were on offer from their very extensive range of windows, doors and conservatories. I was looking for Bi-fold doors mainly at this time and I am very happy to say that they have now been fitted and we are very pleased with the product and the service we received from all their team. I would have no hesitation of recommending DWL to any of my friends. Thank you for a first class experience
Mrs Banfield
Candis Allen-Foote
Verified Buyer

Great product, excellent service - what more could you ask for.
I'll be definitely be using them again.
Jonathan Paul
Verified Buyer

All went very well. Good communication at all times with prompt fitting service. Even a minor error was resolved without fuss and quickly. I have asked them to quote on another job.
Bryan Symons
Verified Buyer

Great materials, superbly fitted, and a delight to use.
Neil Sallis
Verified Buyer

Quality Product, Well Fitted....

Highly recommend, from start to finish!
Jose Figueroa
Verified Buyer

The Schüco doors are fine even though the frame is quite wide. The windows are fine, the small non-Schüco sliding doors have really ugly handles pointing upwards and unfortunately the Architect was told by the company that there is no choice and they cannot be changed! So even after quite an expensive investment in doors and Windows i will have to find a replacement elsewhere.
Lee Fennell
Verified Buyer

Have recently had work carried out by dwl. Very happy with the service they provided, would highly recommend.
Ricky Sinfield
Verified Buyer

Very easy to deal with from start to finish top grade product
Wouldn't use any one else how I found dwl
Dwl fitted windows and doors to a three bed house I was renovating my customer was very pleased
Fitted on time very pleased thank you
Ricky
Ian Parryy
Verified Buyer

James and Dan have both been professional, helpful and prompt. I hope to work with DWL gain soon and will recommend you to other contractors.

Ian Parry