DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows ?

Residential Customer In Kent.
Verified Reviewer
"We made a large investment in DWL's product and was not disappointed. Great service from design to installation and the product was first class! Thank you to the DWL team."
Mrs C Bosworth
Verified Buyer
"Dan from DWL was very professional and informative and offered us a product that wasn't readily available on the market. The windows are of a great quality and were installed on the date given to us. We have had many compliments by friends, family and neighbours and we couldn't be happier with the windows and doors supplied."
"DWL has a great range of quality products and provided genuine advice to select the right product for us, at the right price. The fitting team are dedicated and tidy, always taking care that the windows and doors are finished to high standards. We are very happy with our new windows, French doors and bifolding doors."
Mr Thatcher
Verified Buyer
"DWL Windows supplied and fitted windows and doors for my properties very professional from start to finish."
"There was no hard sale and the whole process from start to finish was very good. They listened and input to the design and we ended up with an additional room that is used all year around. The builders who did the work left the site tidy each day and were very professional."
"Very happy with the Windows and doors"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would definitely recommend"
"My new front and back doors were fitted so quickly, no mess and now my home feels properly secure and safe"
Richard Dixon
Verified Reviewer
"DWL windows were one of 6 companies who provided me with a quote on some aluminium bifold doors and bespoke window above them. They were the most prompt and responsive of the companies who I contacted and their quote for the work was competitively priced compared to the other companies. The finished product was good and the after sales service equally responsive. Would recommend."
"The opposite of the old reputation that the double glazing industry once had. 1st class Thank you Daniel Smith"
"gfdyhntjj ythr"
Jane Austin
Verified Buyer
"We had all the windows and doors of our 5-bed house replaced by DWL. We are very pleased with the quality of the products and the installation. We had a mix of UPVC (Black wood grain outside and white inside), two aluminium patio doors (DWL installed a new patio door where a window had existed previously) and two outer doors made by Solidor. We are delighted with the final result. DWL provide an excellent after-sales service and any queries we had were always answered/resolved promptly."
Peter Meachem
Verified Buyer
"We had the windows fitted at the same time as a new kitchen, in the winter, so we feared major upheaval. The fitters worked well with other workers and were very tidy. Of course there was a bit of mess but nowhere near what we expected. Each room was done one at a time so each of the windows and doors were secure and tidied up before the guys went home each day. We had the best windows that were available "Residence 9" selected to blend in with the style of the house which required a very authentic 'wooden frame' appearance.. We have had many comments by visitors/neighbours along the lines of "look just like wood"," best I've ever seen" etc. I must admit to being a bit smug as I go round comparing ours to other windows and am convinced we made the right choice. DWL and Residence 9 a great combination, Would use again and would recommend."
David Buskell
Verified Buyer
"DWL's door was beautiful but we experienced problems with the locks which required a couple of visit from their technical team to resolve. The door was not our first DWL purchase - we have doors and windows supplied and fitted by them some years previously when they had their own factory."
Ria Kasaven
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service to be highly recommended. Dan was helpful and informative and scheduled (and re-scheduled) appointments around our busy days. The team who came to fit the windows were efficient, polite and tidy. We had a minor mishap with a crack in one small window, but it was secured and replaced in a week and we were contacted straight after to make sure all was OK. I met with 8 window firms before choosing DWL, and the quality of the windows is far superior to others in this price bracket. Would definitely use again."
Fred McVarish
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with my new door and windows from DWL, they are exactly what I was hoping for. The delivery team were fast and tidy, I will definitely use them again."
Nathalie Tonsbeek
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant company to work with, very quick to respond to queries and a very good quality product."
Jessica Groome
Verified Buyer
"I would thoroughly recommend DWL to anyone looking for a professional/ reliable window manufacturer. Extremely happy with the windows fitted and the manner in which the men worked in our property."
Roger Wood
Verified Buyer
"Great company, excellent workmanship and great bunch of guys. We had a conservatory with a living roof and best thing we ever did. All the way through the build, they tidied up every evening and kept mess to a minimum."
Georgia Smith
Verified Buyer
"I have recently been doing some home improvements to my home in Maidstone. I was recommended to DWL windows which is a Kent based company. I was very impressed from my very first call into their showroom near Staplehurst where I was greeted by a very professional and helpful lady called Georgia who demonstrated and informed my husband and I the various products that were on offer from their very extensive range of windows, doors and conservatories. I was looking for Bi-fold doors mainly at this time and I am very happy to say that they have now been fitted and we are very pleased with the product and the service we received from all their team. I would have no hesitation of recommending DWL to any of my friends. Thank you for a first class experience Mrs Banfield"
DWL Windows is rated 4.90 based on 130 reviews