DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

Tell us how DWL Windows made you happy

"I HAD NEW WINDOWS TO MY LARGE DETACHED HOUSE FITTED. SURVEY AND FITTING WAS VERY EFFICIENT.PRODUCTS WERE FIRST CLASS AND THE OVERALL ESTIMATE COMPETITIVE. I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION RECOMMENDING DWL TO THE TRADE OR PRIVATE CLIENTS.I AM A DEVELOPER."
"Your aftercare has been excellent and we appreciate the efforts you have made to ensure our windows are perfect."
"I had a skylight fitted to my garage roof. I am very pleased with the product. The service throughout was very professional and efficient. I would use this company again."
"We purchased two sets of patio doors one 170cm and the other 4m. Very happy with installation, sales team and product. One minor issue post installation was dealt with promptly."
"We are extremely pleased with the end result by changing of all of our windows. The barn looks so much better, the windows match the beams so well and the windows are just so easy to open. DWL did a great job for us, so thank you again."
"Well made, well installed. Very happy."
"I do not normally provide a review for products and services purchased. However the purchase of quality doors and windows is such a significant one that I felt it was only fair that I did. After lots of research of brands and installers online I finally decided to visit a DWL showroom and speak to them directly. This was a great move as not only could I see the products first hand but I could get advice and information from the sales team. I really appreciated their honest and genuine approach and after a few weeks decided to go with DWL. The size of the company is ideal as they are big enough to supply cost effective and bespoke solutions but also small enough to care about me as a customer. In fact I could call the team responsible for the manufacture and programme management directly which really helped me feel comfortable with the wait period between the order and install. When the big day came, I couldn’t thank DWL enough, it was a perfect fit and a really impressive finish. The installers were respectful and careful in their work. Overall I found the whole service from start to finish very good and really thank DWL for their genuine and honest approach, they met each of my expectations at every stage in the process. Thank you."
"In a world of cow boy double glazing DWL is a beacon of honesty and a gold standard of how business should be done. These guys know what they are talking about and it is very evident when you start talking to them. The price is good and to back up my quote they go above and beyond, I requested that they feed my cat whilst I was out for the day at a specified time and they did! A great company and have recommend to all family members, as I write this review my mothers new windows are getting fitting."
"Excellent communication throughout - very skilled fitter. They tidied up aswell!"
"Fantastic product at great price"
"We love our B-Fold doors. The whole team were very professional from start to finish. The finished product is exactly what we wanted."
"simple lines"
"Excellent product and workmanship most pleased"
"DWL are an extremely professional company. Everyone we dealt with were pleasant and polite. We are very pleased with our bi-folding doors which look great and are very high quality."
"Excellent, friendly and professional service given from start to finish by DWL."
"We used DWL for our aluminium doors and were really pleased we did. Great product on time and great after sales service. Looking to place next order soon.”"
"We had a problem with some elements being left behind @ the fabricators which were left off the van, it had gone 16:00 before the installer noticed but someone from the company drove over night (Yorkshire I think) and we had the missing bits the next morning"
"We found them to be very professional and responded rapidly to any issues that arose."
"I contacted DWL after seeing their number on one of their vans whilst stuck in a traffic jam on the way back from holiday. We were having our kitchen and bathroom extended and had been let down by another company and had a tight deadline as we wanted to hold my wife's 50th birthday party in the house. DWL were really great from start to finish, pulled out all the plugs and got our doors and windows fitted with a week to go - highly recommended. Pity our kitchen fitter wasn't so reliable!"
"Very good indeed, nice and professional company to deal with. The installation was well done."
DWL Windows is rated 4.87 based on 153 reviews