DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows ?

Mrs C Bosworth
Mrs C Bosworth
Verified Buyer
"Dan from DWL was very professional and informative and offered us a product that wasn't readily available on the market. The windows are of a great quality and were installed on the date given to us. We have had many compliments by friends, family and neighbours and we couldn't be happier with the windows and doors supplied."
Mr Thatcher
Mr Thatcher
Verified Buyer
"DWL Windows supplied and fitted windows and doors for my properties very professional from start to finish."
Samantha
"My new front and back doors were fitted so quickly, no mess and now my home feels properly secure and safe"
"We decided on aluminium windows and doors for our new extensions and to replace existing fittings. We required windows, french doors and two thirds opening sliding doors finished in 7016 grey. We received excellent service throughout, from help with our initial requirements through to survey and installation. We also ordered a Solidor which is both smart and secure, and Decstone window cills which really blend well with the windows. Overall I cannot recommend DWL highly enough for product and service and have, indeed, recommended them."
"Very happy with my new Conservatory with bi-folding doors. The team were very helpful. Highly recommend"
"Dave and the team at DWL have been brilliant - we needed to replace the large sliding door system and having found the product we wanted we contracted for DWL to supply and fit. The manufacturer was slow in getting them into the UK but DWL kept me updated. Once the doors had arrived the DWL were on site and removed the old and installed the new in one day. I am delighted with the result - worth the wait. I would recommend DWL."
"Despite the long wait and issues at installation, we are happy with our glazed roof and door."
"Fantastic job. Guys were accommodating and really helped to work around a few challenges that presented themselves when they came to install. Very happy."
"Great service and fantastic products - would recommend"
"Excellent company from first contact right through until the finishing touches. Very professional and nothing too much trouble. Installation was fast with very friendly and happy workmen. Any issues were sorted with no fuss and they have been a real pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend DWL."
"DWL offer a thorough service, communicate clearly, and instal a high quality product. They are competitive on price, and are prepared to talk through the detail of a project. Our aluminium powder coated garden office doors look very smart. I would happily recommend them."
"We ordered 5 panel Schuco 70 FD bifold doors in the summer. We did a considerate amount of research into bifold doors and looked at several companies. We decided to go with DWL because they provided clear information about the product, their payment structure, timescales involved etc. The team answered all of our questions promptly and clearly. There were a few issues with the glass panels and the rubber seals but they were resolved efficiently. We found them to be approachable, friendly and polite yet professional. We would order from DWL again and would recommend DWL to others."
"Thorough measuring and survey. Quick installation with site left clean and tidy. Always respond to enquiries. Very competitive pricing."
"Very good price."
Robert Creasey
Unverified Reviewer
"We recently had a bespoke design conservatory installed by DWL. The process from initial ideas to design planning and ordering were completed in a professional enjoyable stress free manor. Final installation showed attention to detail and quality of work that exceeded our expectations. We can recommend DWL without hesitation. Robert Creasey"
"good people, good product, happy customer!"
David , Staplehurst
Verified Reviewer
"DWL replace sash windows in my home. The product was excellent and Mark and Dale who fitted them were brilliant. Could not be happier or recommend them enough."
DAVID BUCHAN
Verified Reviewer
"I HAD NEW WINDOWS TO MY LARGE DETACHED HOUSE FITTED. SURVEY AND FITTING WAS VERY EFFICIENT.PRODUCTS WERE FIRST CLASS AND THE OVERALL ESTIMATE COMPETITIVE. I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION RECOMMENDING DWL TO THE TRADE OR PRIVATE CLIENTS.I AM A DEVELOPER."
"Your aftercare has been excellent and we appreciate the efforts you have made to ensure our windows are perfect."
"I had a skylight fitted to my garage roof. I am very pleased with the product. The service throughout was very professional and efficient. I would use this company again."
"We purchased two sets of patio doors one 170cm and the other 4m. Very happy with installation, sales team and product. One minor issue post installation was dealt with promptly."
"We are extremely pleased with the end result by changing of all of our windows. The barn looks so much better, the windows match the beams so well and the windows are just so easy to open. DWL did a great job for us, so thank you again."
"Well made, well installed. Very happy."
DWL Windows is rated 4.90 based on 127 reviews