DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows?

Mr W
Verified Reviewer

Great service and fantastic products - would recommend
Jan Tyrrell
Verified Reviewer

Excellent company from first contact right through until the finishing touches. Very professional and nothing too much trouble. Installation was fast with very friendly and happy workmen. Any issues were sorted with no fuss and they have been a real pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend DWL.
Ben Morris
Verified Reviewer

DWL offer a thorough service, communicate clearly, and instal a high quality product. They are competitive on price, and are prepared to talk through the detail of a project. Our aluminium powder coated garden office doors look very smart. I would happily recommend them.
Viktoras
Verified Reviewer

We ordered 5 panel Schuco 70 FD bifold doors in the summer. We did a considerate amount of research into bifold doors and looked at several companies. We decided to go with DWL because they provided clear information about the product, their payment structure, timescales involved etc. The team answered all of our questions promptly and clearly. There were a few issues with the glass panels and the rubber seals but they were resolved efficiently. We found them to be approachable, friendly and polite yet professional. We would order from DWL again and would recommend DWL to others.
Margaret
Verified Reviewer

Thorough measuring and survey. Quick installation with site left clean and tidy. Always respond to enquiries. Very competitive pricing.
Anella

Very good price.
Robert Creasey
Unverified Reviewer

We recently had a bespoke design conservatory installed by DWL. The process from initial ideas to design planning and ordering were completed in a professional enjoyable stress free manor. Final installation showed attention to detail and quality of work that exceeded our expectations. We can recommend DWL without hesitation. Robert Creasey
Andrea
Verified Reviewer

good people, good product, happy customer!
David , Staplehurst
Verified Reviewer

DWL replace sash windows in my home. The product was excellent and Mark and Dale who fitted them were brilliant. Could not be happier or recommend them enough.
DAVID BUCHAN
Verified Reviewer

I HAD NEW WINDOWS TO MY LARGE DETACHED HOUSE FITTED. SURVEY AND FITTING WAS VERY EFFICIENT.PRODUCTS WERE FIRST CLASS AND THE OVERALL ESTIMATE COMPETITIVE.
I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION RECOMMENDING DWL TO THE TRADE OR PRIVATE CLIENTS.I AM A DEVELOPER.
Unverified Reviewer

Your aftercare has been excellent and we appreciate the efforts you have made to ensure our windows are perfect.
Morris
Unverified Reviewer

I had a skylight fitted to my garage roof.
I am very pleased with the product. The service throughout was very professional and efficient.
I would use this company again.
Mr G Curry
Unverified Reviewer

We purchased two sets of patio doors one 170cm and the other 4m. Very happy with installation, sales team and product. One minor issue post installation was dealt with promptly.
Peter W
Unverified Reviewer

We are extremely pleased with the end result by changing of all of our windows. The barn looks so much better, the windows match the beams so well and the windows are just so easy to open.

DWL did a great job for us, so thank you again.

Spencer
Unverified Reviewer

Well made, well installed. Very happy.
Paul
Unverified Reviewer

I do not normally provide a review for products and services purchased. However the purchase of quality doors and windows is such a significant one that I felt it was only fair that I did.

After lots of research of brands and installers online I finally decided to visit a DWL showroom and speak to them directly. This was a great move as not only could I see the products first hand but I could get advice and information from the sales team. I really appreciated their honest and genuine approach and after a few weeks decided to go with DWL. The size of the company is ideal as they are big enough to supply cost effective and bespoke solutions but also small enough to care about me as a customer. In fact I could call the team responsible for the manufacture and programme management directly which really helped me feel comfortable with the wait period between the order and install. When the big day came, I couldn’t thank DWL enough, it was a perfect fit and a really impressive finish. The installers were respectful and careful in their work. Overall I found the whole service from start to finish very good and really thank DWL for their genuine and honest approach, they met each of my expectations at every stage in the process. Thank you.
Sam
Unverified Reviewer

In a world of cow boy double glazing DWL is a beacon of honesty and a gold standard of how business should be done. These guys know what they are talking about and it is very evident when you start talking to them. The price is good and to back up my quote they go above and beyond, I requested that they feed my cat whilst I was out for the day at a specified time and they did!

A great company and have recommend to all family members, as I write this review my mothers new windows are getting fitting.
Anne Collins
Verified Reviewer

Excellent communication throughout - very skilled fitter. They tidied up aswell!
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic product at great price
Philip Wood
Verified Reviewer

We love our B-Fold doors. The whole team were very professional from start to finish. The finished product is exactly what we wanted.
DWL Windows is rated 4.90 based on 122 reviews