DWL Windows Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows ?

Mrs C Bosworth
"Dan from DWL was very professional and informative and offered us a product that wasn't readily available on the market. The windows are of a great quality and were installed on the date given to us. We have had many compliments by friends, family and neighbours and we couldn't be happier with the windows and doors supplied."
Mr Thatcher
"DWL Windows supplied and fitted windows and doors for my properties very professional from start to finish."
Samantha
"My new front and back doors were fitted so quickly, no mess and now my home feels properly secure and safe"
"The roof-lantern, sliding patio door and very large window were supplied and fitted on schedule and the result looks very good. Minor issues arising from installation were quickly and efficiently resolved and I would recommend DWL to anyone considering the same."
"Recently had DWL manufacture our windows. They managed to install to a deadline, had a lovely chap install and they work well and look fantastic"
"Excellent quality doors and good customer service"
"No pressure sales, process was slow on occasion. Price increased whilst still in 30 day quotation period which was disappointing. Competitive pricing. Happy with the end result."
"We were very impressed from start to finish with DWL. Georgia in sales was helpful and not at all pushy. We changed our minds about several different things and the team remained very patient with us. The surveyor was very experienced and friendly offering advice and guidance along the way. The front of our house had been redesigned to improve aesthetics and the surveyor made a significant contribution to the new improved look. I was very impressed with Mark the fitter. He’s been in the trade almost thirty years and knew exactly what he was doing. One of our three pane windows is dissected by a wall. I was really impressed that the wall fell in exactly the right place. It took some time from order to fitting but DWL made us aware from the beginning they were having a very busy summer. You hear so much about cowboys in the window business but nothing could be further from the truth with DWL. The product and service was superb. Ten out of ten. Neil Ralph."
"Great company to deal with from start to finish. Dave and his installation team were fantastic with great communication throughout; any niggles were sorted promptly without any hassle. Windows were fitted and look amazing, the fitters were friendly, tidy and professional. I changed the design after I had signed off the paperwork and although the sales guy wasn't impressed he accommodated me and altered the design to give me the minimal sight lines I wanted. I would definitely use again."
"Excellent service from consultation through to installation. Would highly recommend them for the quality of windows and doors and also for their level of professionalism. Will use again."
"DWL supplied and fitted bifold patio doors together with front door side door and windows. Really good product, professionally installed and workmanship was first class. Already recommended to my family and friends. Thanks Dan and the team!"
"Nice quality windows and professionally fitted"
"We found the range of product to be excellent. In addition the knowledge and patience of DWL was very supportive when deciding on what product to have installed. The installers were professional and very respectful of our property. The aftersales service was also excellent. DWL want you to be happy with their product and ensure this by attending to any snagging that may need to be done very promptly. We would highly recommend DWL"
"Polite and courteous staff. The best price, after comparing to many others, then finally a really professional fit – and the doors are really good quality. Could not be happier with the entire process. We had a choice of colours and finishes to look at - and wanted crittall style windows, so changed the design a few times until we found just what we wanted for our space, none of that was a problem. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful throughout the process. No pressure sales techniques at all. Would recommend to anyone, and will likely use again in future."
"We have had two pairs of aluminium French doors made and fitted in grey with internal blinds. This is the second time and second property that we have used DWL over the last few years and have been very pleased on both occasions. The quality is superb and I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"We decided on aluminium windows and doors for our new extensions and to replace existing fittings. We required windows, french doors and two thirds opening sliding doors finished in 7016 grey. We received excellent service throughout, from help with our initial requirements through to survey and installation. We also ordered a Solidor which is both smart and secure, and Decstone window cills which really blend well with the windows. Overall I cannot recommend DWL highly enough for product and service and have, indeed, recommended them."
"Very happy with my new Conservatory with bi-folding doors. The team were very helpful. Highly recommend"
"Dave and the team at DWL have been brilliant - we needed to replace the large sliding door system and having found the product we wanted we contracted for DWL to supply and fit. The manufacturer was slow in getting them into the UK but DWL kept me updated. Once the doors had arrived the DWL were on site and removed the old and installed the new in one day. I am delighted with the result - worth the wait. I would recommend DWL."
"Despite the long wait and issues at installation, we are happy with our glazed roof and door."
"Fantastic job. Guys were accommodating and really helped to work around a few challenges that presented themselves when they came to install. Very happy."
"Great service and fantastic products - would recommend"
"Excellent company from first contact right through until the finishing touches. Very professional and nothing too much trouble. Installation was fast with very friendly and happy workmen. Any issues were sorted with no fuss and they have been a real pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend DWL."
DWL Windows is rated 4.90 based on 140 reviews