DWL Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend DWL Windows
Read DWL Windows Reviews

Unit 8Queenborough Business Park

Tell us how DWL Windows made you happy
We are very pleased with S440 sliding glass we ordered from DWL. An excellent product and very competitively priced. We went through multiple design iterations and options with James from DWL and were very appreciative of his patience in helping us to achieve exactly what we wanted. I'd highly recommend for both quality and price.
Thank you. Beautiful product. Great installation. And brilliant welcoming chat on phone! Thank you.
Excellent help and advice on fitting patio doors. Beautiful doors! Thank you.
Lovely set of sliding doors supplied and installed by DWL. Professional approach from start to finish.
We had a very positive experience with DWL Windows starting from sales to surveying and installation. All were very professional and the windows look great.
Excellent service, product and staff
Quality doors and windows, pleased with the installation and it has transformed our extension. Service was excellent as despite having a technical issue this was solved very promptly and without fuss.
We were really pleased with the quality of the windows and doors we had fitted, any issues were sorted out promptly. We would definitely recommend them and use them again. Thanks to Lisa, Dan, David and all the team
I had a two panel sliding door fitted. I am really pleased with the product and the service. Highly recommend DWL windows! Just be warned when you sign off on the plans that they are the view from the outside not the inside - as a result I got the sliding and fixed door the wrong way round but Dave was incredibly helpful and arranged for the fixed and sliding panels to be swapped around for a fee.
Just had Ultraline doors installed and they look amazing. The entire process from order to instal went on time. All the way DWL were a pleasure to deal with, they were super responsive, helpful and accommodating. They know how to look after their customers. I would highly recommend them.
Good product and service. Excellent fitting team, who were polite and considerate. Our project comprised 27 windows and all are installed with great care resulting in a very small amount of decoration repair. Very good value for money.
On the positive we have stunning patio sliders and floor to ceiling windows provided by DWL. On the negative side the lead time from completion of order form to installation was three and a half months. One part of the frame on the patio sliders was damaged and they are returning to replace it.
Fabulous Transformation. I had an eight panel window replaced with a two pane slider which allows the natural light to flow in to our sitting room. Previously I would need to put lights on during the day wasting electricity!. DWL provided the solution. From start to finish I had exceptional customer experience and a very professional installation team.
DWL are great communicators. Our queries were always answered extremely promptly and courteously. The products are excellent as the workmanship. We would highly recommend this company.
Professional and friendly from start to finish. We used DWL for our Bifold doors and would definitely use them again when it comes to replacing windows!
After months of research on bifold doors and roof lanterns I took a leap of faith and asked DWL Windows to work on our home extension project. From my first interaction with Lisa I absolutely knew I had made the right decision! Her attentive approach was brilliant and she knew what I wanted even before I did. When it came to the installation Dave was fantastic in giving me a date in advance, keeping me updated on progress and even going above and beyond and repairing something which we had damaged a few weeks after the installation! Thank you so much to the entire team at DWL for giving us our dream doors and roof lantern and I would thoroughly recommend their service to everyone out there looking for bifolds and roof lanterns!!
Great service and advice, good selection of windows with reasonable lead-times. Would highly recommend
A fantastic service throughout the whole process, complimented by a fantastic product too. We're over the moon with our decision to select DWL for our extension project.
The showroom has a good selection of products, we had great advice and the installation team were very professional.
We are very pleased with our new sliding patio doors. DWL are a very efficient, and excellent company to deal with.
DWL Windows is rated 4.89 based on 200 reviews