DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

Tell us how DWL Windows made you happy

"Very pleased with DWL right from the sales team through to the fitters. Would defiantly recommend them."
"Efficient service from start to finish. We ordered bifolding door, lanter, window and side door which were all fitted in one day! The fitters were professional and friendly. Would recommend."
"DWL are totally professional and make the whole process from start to finish totally easy. We would highly recommend them to anyone. We had 3.5m Matt black Aluminium Sliding doors fitted and are thrilled."
"With a limited number plastic extruders the key difference between window and conservatory suppliers is the quality of work from the fitters and the after service should something go wrong. After 4 years of service a roof leak developed when the snow came. The fault was caused by a long dark grey stretch of gutter warping in the summer heat and coming away from the wall. This allowed the snow to melt down the back of the gutter and water came through the front section of the roof. DWL were straight round and fixed the problem without and delay all under warranty."
"We are not normally ones to write reviews, let alone 2!! but we feel now that our new orangery is finished it would be unfair not to mention Jimmy & his team of workers. We cannot fault his work, he has inspired us with good ideas, and the finished result has exceeded our expectations. From start to finish with Georgia from sales, who explains everything so well, never puts any pressure,and always flexible if we changed our mind, to surveyor and window installation team,who carried out their work efficiently and with care, and of course Jimmy and his team, who have built our orangery, the finished result just ‘Beautiful’ The whole process from beginning to end has been brilliant,we have no hesitation in highly recommending DWL and would definitely use them again. Thankyou everyone at DWL , we just Love our new Orangery."
"Recommend! I spent a long time deciding on windows and front door and the sales team (Georgia) were patient and helpful. Fitting went smoothly, everyone worked efficiently and tidy and we are delighted with the results."
"We have found DWL excellent in all respects, they have always been polite and helpful, our windows and doors arrived on time,and were fitted very efficiently, we have been very pleased with the service they have given us, and have no hesitation in recommending DWL , we would definitely use them again."
"We had 3 windows put in our loft conversion....can’t fault them...friendly and helpful team. Thank you..."
"We had 3 windows made for our loft conversion and they were excellent. Friendly and helpful company"
"We're very happy with the quality of the windows and the fitters - thank you!"
"I had a 5x2m lantern and 6m sliding aluminium doors installed by DWL and can say this was one of the best purchases of our renovation. The products themselves look great - can't be faulted. Also, everything from the conversation with the sales team, the surveyors visit, installation through to the after sales, was of the highest quality. I was particularly impressed by the installation team, who were efficient, clean and polite (to the extent that they asked if they could smoke in the garden or had to go offsite!). And I'm hard to impress. I've brought Aluminium products before, but would definitely be coming back to DWL in the future."
"Sooo happy we ended up going with these. Everybody is blown away when they see them. Highly recommended!"
"Had our really dark and damp conservatory replaced by DWL and we are really pleased with the results. Despite being a bit more complicated than first thought Derek and Mark have both done a fantastic job for the price quoted. We would definitely recommend this company."
"Had our really dark and damp conservatory replaced by DWL and we are really pleased with the results. Despite being a bit more complicated than first thought Derek and Mark have both done a fantastic job for the price quoted. We would definitely recommend this company"
"Highly recommend DWL! We’ve just had our old dark wood UPVC windows and doors replaced with light oak exterior and white interior frames and Georgian lead units. They look great, with slim frames and chrome fittings and the house feels much warmer too. The service has been second to none, very professional but also very caring. Dan was very charming, showed great attention to detail and really went above beyond whilst demonstrating his boundless knowledge of windows."
"DWL windows have been excellent. I have had 24 windows, two bi-folds and a roof lantern from them in two phases over 6months and would use them again in a heartbeat. After speaking to about 15 different companies, I found they blended the ‘big enough‘ to be professional and cope with my requests, but small enough to care and I dealt with everyone on a first name basis, with everyone having a clear role. They kept every promise to me and contacted me when they said they would. Quality is excellent and value is very good. What’s not to recommend."
"Great customer service and great product."
"I came to DWL windows after the managing group for my Loft company had let me down when they were unable to deliver my Windows. I had to find quite quickly a window company who would do supply and fit of Aluminum windows during the cold months of winter. With 2 young kids one could see my urgency. DWL Lisa was emphatic and was honest about delivery times in getting me the windows rather then just trying to sell windows. They supplied and fit with no hassle and responded to all my queries very quickly. Happy so far and may well look to use them when I look to do my extension."
"I was lucky enough to find DWL at the Grand Design show in 2018 and found their product to be head and shoulders above their competition. I found Lisa and her team more than helpful from start to finish and nothing was ever any trouble when answering any of my questions. The Ultra Line doors I have had installed are fantastic quality and real talking point when friends and family visit to see my new extension. I would have no hesitation in recommending DWL as they have been excellent from start to finish. 10-10!!"
"We are delighted with the really substantial quality of the windows and doors. An excellent installation."
DWL Windows is rated 4.88 based on 173 reviews