DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

Tell us how DWL Windows made you happy

Mrs C Bosworth
"Dan from DWL was very professional and informative and offered us a product that wasn't readily available on the market. The windows are of a great quality and were installed on the date given to us. We have had many compliments by friends, family and neighbours and we couldn't be happier with the windows and doors supplied."
Mr Thatcher
"DWL Windows supplied and fitted windows and doors for my properties very professional from start to finish."
Samantha
"My new front and back doors were fitted so quickly, no mess and now my home feels properly secure and safe"
"Highly recommend DWL! We’ve just had our old dark wood UPVC windows and doors replaced with light oak exterior and white interior frames and Georgian lead units. They look great, with slim frames and chrome fittings and the house feels much warmer too. The service has been second to none, very professional but also very caring. Dan was very charming, showed great attention to detail and really went above beyond whilst demonstrating his boundless knowledge of windows."
"DWL windows have been excellent. I have had 24 windows, two bi-folds and a roof lantern from them in two phases over 6months and would use them again in a heartbeat. After speaking to about 15 different companies, I found they blended the ‘big enough‘ to be professional and cope with my requests, but small enough to care and I dealt with everyone on a first name basis, with everyone having a clear role. They kept every promise to me and contacted me when they said they would. Quality is excellent and value is very good. What’s not to recommend."
"Great customer service and great product."
"I came to DWL windows after the managing group for my Loft company had let me down when they were unable to deliver my Windows. I had to find quite quickly a window company who would do supply and fit of Aluminum windows during the cold months of winter. With 2 young kids one could see my urgency. DWL Lisa was emphatic and was honest about delivery times in getting me the windows rather then just trying to sell windows. They supplied and fit with no hassle and responded to all my queries very quickly. Happy so far and may well look to use them when I look to do my extension."
"I was lucky enough to find DWL at the Grand Design show in 2018 and found their product to be head and shoulders above their competition. I found Lisa and her team more than helpful from start to finish and nothing was ever any trouble when answering any of my questions. The Ultra Line doors I have had installed are fantastic quality and real talking point when friends and family visit to see my new extension. I would have no hesitation in recommending DWL as they have been excellent from start to finish. 10-10!!"
"We are delighted with the really substantial quality of the windows and doors. An excellent installation."
"We would highly recommend DWL. They provided an excellent and very professional service throughout the process. Our windows and doors look amazing. Special thanks to James, David and Iain."
"Good comms during the purchase and installation project, surveyor's visit with a plan signed off pre installation, all timings adhered to, then careful fitters worked well and left no mess."
"Great service from the very start. Have used DWL before so was confident they would make the process of choosing the perfect windows and doors run smoothly. Lisa was extremely helpful during the selection process and the surveyor communicated well with my builders to ensure the final install went well. Would definitely recommend."
"We cant recommend DWC enough! From the moment we spoke on the phone to the fitting of our stunning new doors, we knew we were in safe hands! DWL is a friendly family run business and provided a fantastic product, beautifully fitted at a brilliant price!"
"I got a call from the sales person, who didn't seem to be aware of the door manufacturer Hormann, who featured on their website, and took zero details of our requirements before asking where I live and telling me that they wouldn't be 'competetive'. I hadn't given a specification (triple glazed glass panels and a low 7 value door) and I had given no indication what the budget was. We have a cheap composite door thanks. We're looking for a high quality door and service. Not some kind of bizarre snobbery. We'll look elsewhere to spend the budget we have. Laughable attitude."
"DWL provided a great service from start to finish. We first saw them at the Grand Designs exhibition while planning an extension. Their roof light was completely unique and we fell in love with it. From that point quotation right to finish everyone was very helpful and professional guiding us through the process. Survey and installation both went very smoothly despite the pouring rain we had on the day. We are so pleased with our glass roof, it truly is an amazing feature of our extension all with great value for money"
"We were really pleased with the choice and style of windows which were competitively priced compared to other suppliers we had quotes from. We did have a few issues with both the windows supplied (cracked panes, differing cill types and missing trickle vents) and it took a few return visits to sort everything out, but DWL's installation team were excellent at communication and responded swiftly to rectify the issues. We are really happy with the final product."
"We could not recommend DWL highly enough. To anyone who wants a reliable , quality service and more importantly a great product DWL should be the 'go to' Company. Our windows were replaced and bi-folds installed and what a transformation. The whole process from start to finish was managed beyond our expectations and thats down to the individuals involved. James, Terry, Dave, Ian, Darren, Jason and Kevin were all a pleasure to deal with and if there were any issues they had a 'can do' attitude and wanted to resolve it which is a rare quality these days to find in a Company. The installation teams were polite and tidy and the attention to detail was spot on. Dave the Project Manager wants to ensure Clients are listened to and makes the effort to come to site and walk the job and understand and resolve any potential problems. We will certainly be using DWL again on future projects and we are pleased to say that DWL have restored our faith back into the window industry. Great job!"
"Very competitive pricing. Lovely windows. Just resolving a few installation issues of sticky labels and suction pads showing through on the glass. Would recommend and use again."
"Thankyou for our lovely new windows and doors? The team at DWL have done a fantastic job. We had a few snagging issues but Dave came out and was very understanding and patient with us and sent out his top guys Kevin and Jason who were superb and put everything right, Jason even came back the following day and his attention to detail was brilliant.I will definitely be recommending DWL.Regards Mr and Mrs Martin"
"This is the second time we have used DWL. This time to install two sets of French doors and two windows plus a new door panel. Once again excellent quality of product and installation. Highly recommend DWL."
"French external door - heritage style Super service - from initial communication, quotes, clarifications and then install. Very attentive to all my interior designer girlfriends' requests & challenges! The rest of our street want an identical set now. Highly Recommended. Would use again for other needs."
"The roof-lantern, sliding patio door and very large window were supplied and fitted on schedule and the result looks very good. Minor issues arising from installation were quickly and efficiently resolved and I would recommend DWL to anyone considering the same."
DWL Windows is rated 4.87 based on 159 reviews