DWL Windows Reviews

107 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate DWL Windows?

Verified Buyer

Dan from DWL was very professional and informative and offered us a product that wasn't readily available on the market. The windows are of a great quality and were installed on the date given to us. We have had many compliments by friends, family and neighbours and we couldn't be happier with the windows and doors supplied.
Mr Thatcher
Mr Thatcher
Verified Buyer

DWL Windows supplied and fitted windows and doors for my properties very professional from start to finish.
Samantha
Samantha
Verified Buyer

My new front and back doors were fitted so quickly, no mess and now my home feels properly secure and safe
Paul
Unverified Reviewer

I do not normally provide a review for products and services purchased. However the purchase of quality doors and windows is such a significant one that I felt it was only fair that I did.

After lots of research of brands and installers online I finally decided to visit a DWL showroom and speak to them directly. This was a great move as not only could I see the products first hand but I could get advice and information from the sales team. I really appreciated their honest and genuine approach and after a few weeks decided to go with DWL. The size of the company is ideal as they are big enough to supply cost effective and bespoke solutions but also small enough to care about me as a customer. In fact I could call the team responsible for the manufacture and programme management directly which really helped me feel comfortable with the wait period between the order and install. When the big day came, I couldn’t thank DWL enough, it was a perfect fit and a really impressive finish. The installers were respectful and careful in their work. Overall I found the whole service from start to finish very good and really thank DWL for their genuine and honest approach, they met each of my expectations at every stage in the process. Thank you.
Sam
Unverified Reviewer

In a world of cow boy double glazing DWL is a beacon of honesty and a gold standard of how business should be done. These guys know what they are talking about and it is very evident when you start talking to them. The price is good and to back up my quote they go above and beyond, I requested that they feed my cat whilst I was out for the day at a specified time and they did!

A great company and have recommend to all family members, as I write this review my mothers new windows are getting fitting.
Anne Collins
Verified Reviewer

Excellent communication throughout - very skilled fitter. They tidied up aswell!
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic product at great price
Philip Wood
Verified Reviewer

We love our B-Fold doors. The whole team were very professional from start to finish. The finished product is exactly what we wanted.

simple lines
Mr Paul Tubb
Verified Reviewer

Excellent product and workmanship most pleased
Jean Everest
Verified Buyer

DWL are an extremely professional company. Everyone we dealt with were pleasant and polite. We are very pleased with our bi-folding doors which look great and are very high quality.
Hayley Clarke
Verified Buyer

Excellent, friendly and professional service given from start to finish by DWL.
Ben Dudkey
Verified Buyer

We used DWL for our aluminium doors and were really pleased we did. Great product on time and great after sales service. Looking to place next order soon.”
John Chapple
Verified Buyer

We had a problem with some elements being left behind @ the fabricators which were left off the van, it had gone 16:00 before the installer noticed but someone from the company drove over night (Yorkshire I think) and we had the missing bits the next morning
Verified Buyer

We found them to be very professional and responded rapidly to any issues that arose.
Richard
Verified Buyer

I contacted DWL after seeing their number on one of their vans whilst stuck in a traffic jam on the way back from holiday. We were having our kitchen and bathroom extended and had been let down by another company and had a tight deadline as we wanted to hold my wife's 50th birthday party in the house. DWL were really great from start to finish, pulled out all the plugs and got our doors and windows fitted with a week to go - highly recommended. Pity our kitchen fitter wasn't so reliable!
Rod Chinn
Verified Reviewer

Very good indeed, nice and professional company to deal with. The installation was well done.
Hendrik Heyns
Verified Buyer

Great service at the sales and installation side of the team
Christine Knowelden
Verified Buyer

The job from first point of contact to the finished work was carried out very professionally. The work was done expertly and very cleanly.
John Murray
Verified Buyer

Dan & James provided an excellent sales experience which was backed up by a really good installation. We had some large sliding doors and roof light fitted in our loft and had total confidence in the team installing, which they did. We have since ordered some more windows which is as good as a recomendation any company could get.
Residential Customer In Kent.
Verified Reviewer

We made a large investment in DWL's product and was not disappointed. Great service from design to installation and the product was first class! Thank you to the DWL team.

Mr Martin
Verified Reviewer

DWL has a great range of quality products and provided genuine advice to select the right product for us, at the right price. The fitting team are dedicated and tidy, always taking care that the windows and doors are finished to high standards. We are very happy with our new windows, French doors and bifolding doors.
DWL Windows is rated 4.93 based on 107 reviews