DWL Windows Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows?

Mrs C Bosworth
Mrs C Bosworth
Verified Buyer

Dan from DWL was very professional and informative and offered us a product that wasn't readily available on the market. The windows are of a great quality and were installed on the date given to us. We have had many compliments by friends, family and neighbours and we couldn't be happier with the windows and doors supplied.
Mr Thatcher
Mr Thatcher
Verified Buyer

DWL Windows supplied and fitted windows and doors for my properties very professional from start to finish.
Samantha
Samantha
Verified Buyer

My new front and back doors were fitted so quickly, no mess and now my home feels properly secure and safe
Robert Creasey
Unverified Reviewer

We recently had a bespoke design conservatory installed by DWL. The process from initial ideas to design planning and ordering were completed in a professional enjoyable stress free manor. Final installation showed attention to detail and quality of work that exceeded our expectations. We can recommend DWL without hesitation. Robert Creasey
Andrea
Verified Reviewer

good people, good product, happy customer!
David , Staplehurst
Verified Reviewer

DWL replace sash windows in my home. The product was excellent and Mark and Dale who fitted them were brilliant. Could not be happier or recommend them enough.
DAVID BUCHAN
Verified Reviewer

I HAD NEW WINDOWS TO MY LARGE DETACHED HOUSE FITTED. SURVEY AND FITTING WAS VERY EFFICIENT.PRODUCTS WERE FIRST CLASS AND THE OVERALL ESTIMATE COMPETITIVE.
I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION RECOMMENDING DWL TO THE TRADE OR PRIVATE CLIENTS.I AM A DEVELOPER.
Unverified Reviewer

Your aftercare has been excellent and we appreciate the efforts you have made to ensure our windows are perfect.
Morris
Unverified Reviewer

I had a skylight fitted to my garage roof.
I am very pleased with the product. The service throughout was very professional and efficient.
I would use this company again.
Mr G Curry
Unverified Reviewer

We purchased two sets of patio doors one 170cm and the other 4m. Very happy with installation, sales team and product. One minor issue post installation was dealt with promptly.
Peter W
Unverified Reviewer

We are extremely pleased with the end result by changing of all of our windows. The barn looks so much better, the windows match the beams so well and the windows are just so easy to open.

DWL did a great job for us, so thank you again.

Spencer
Unverified Reviewer

Well made, well installed. Very happy.
Paul
Unverified Reviewer

I do not normally provide a review for products and services purchased. However the purchase of quality doors and windows is such a significant one that I felt it was only fair that I did.

After lots of research of brands and installers online I finally decided to visit a DWL showroom and speak to them directly. This was a great move as not only could I see the products first hand but I could get advice and information from the sales team. I really appreciated their honest and genuine approach and after a few weeks decided to go with DWL. The size of the company is ideal as they are big enough to supply cost effective and bespoke solutions but also small enough to care about me as a customer. In fact I could call the team responsible for the manufacture and programme management directly which really helped me feel comfortable with the wait period between the order and install. When the big day came, I couldn’t thank DWL enough, it was a perfect fit and a really impressive finish. The installers were respectful and careful in their work. Overall I found the whole service from start to finish very good and really thank DWL for their genuine and honest approach, they met each of my expectations at every stage in the process. Thank you.
Sam
Unverified Reviewer

In a world of cow boy double glazing DWL is a beacon of honesty and a gold standard of how business should be done. These guys know what they are talking about and it is very evident when you start talking to them. The price is good and to back up my quote they go above and beyond, I requested that they feed my cat whilst I was out for the day at a specified time and they did!

A great company and have recommend to all family members, as I write this review my mothers new windows are getting fitting.
Anne Collins
Verified Reviewer

Excellent communication throughout - very skilled fitter. They tidied up aswell!
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic product at great price
Philip Wood
Verified Reviewer

We love our B-Fold doors. The whole team were very professional from start to finish. The finished product is exactly what we wanted.

simple lines
Mr Paul Tubb
Verified Reviewer

Excellent product and workmanship most pleased
Jean Everest
Verified Buyer

DWL are an extremely professional company. Everyone we dealt with were pleasant and polite. We are very pleased with our bi-folding doors which look great and are very high quality.
Hayley Clarke
Verified Buyer

Excellent, friendly and professional service given from start to finish by DWL.
Ben Dudkey
Verified Buyer

We used DWL for our aluminium doors and were really pleased we did. Great product on time and great after sales service. Looking to place next order soon.”
John Chapple
Verified Buyer

We had a problem with some elements being left behind @ the fabricators which were left off the van, it had gone 16:00 before the installer noticed but someone from the company drove over night (Yorkshire I think) and we had the missing bits the next morning
DWL Windows is rated 4.91 based on 116 reviews