DWL Windows Reviews

Read DWL Windows Reviews

info@dwlwindows.co.uk

Unit 8Queenborough Business Park

Tell us how DWL Windows made you happy
DWL's service was excellent from start to finish. The price was good, and the bifold doors look fantastic. Would thoroughly recommend!
We are very happy with the Ultraline sliding doors installed by DWL. We would highly recommend them, they are pleasant and professional to deal with. We are now getting them to supply windows for the rest of our house as well.
Excellent service excellent windows highly recommended
Excellent product and service. The product was delayed because of lockdown restrictions but we were kept informed and when fitted everything ran very smoothly. Would recommend
We wanted our new windows to reflect the integrity and appearance of our original Crittall windows. Over a period of 16 months, I was unable to find a company that could fulfil the criteria until I was told about DWL. From the first meeting, DWL was knowledgeable, experienced and patient. They went over and above expectations. Derek’s expertise is unsurpassed and invaluable. The product is of such a high quality and standard, as well as extremely aesthetically pleasing. They have achieved our aim of enhancing the look of our home.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
We wanted our new windows to reflect the integrity and appearance of our original Crittall windows. Over a period of 16 months, I was unable to find a company that could fulfil the criteria until I was told about DWL. From the first meeting, DWL were knowledgeable, experienced and patient. They went over and above expectations. Derek’s expertise is unsurpassed and invaluable. The product is of such a high quality and standard, as well as extremely aesthetically pleasing. They have achieved our aim of enhancing the look of our home.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
We had a set of ultra line sliding doors installed by DWL. The product is amazing in itself. The whole process starting from sales, delivery, installation and after-sales queries have been dealt with highest level of professionalism. The entire team has been extremely helpful throughout. We would highly recommend DWL windows . Thanks
always difficult choosing a window company - so many of them. However DWL’s professionalism and competitive pricing made sure they stood out from the outset. Very happy with the product and service.
DWL installed a set of aluminium slimline sliding doors to the entire back of my property. They were professional and communicative throughout the entire sales and, manufacturing and installation process. I would definitely use DWL again and highly recommend them to others. We couldn't be happier with the finished result and can't wait to spend many years admiring our new doors and view.
The two guys that came to view hard wood bifold doors that had not opened fully for many years, critiqued the problem, and offered two options ensuring I understood what both entailed. At each stage as I considered the options my understanding was checked and I came to a decision knowing I was choosing the best option for me. I opted for a repair, which others told me was not possible. The work was carried out effectively and efficiently and the result is that I have doors that I can now open and enjoy bringing the garden into my living area. At all stages from first call to the office to the completion of the job, I was confident that I was dealing with a firm of integrity. It was a great pleasure to have met and entrusted this work to Dean and his brother.
DWL Windows have made a great job of adding to our metal framed windows by adding a matching door and several windows. It involved fitting a new RSJ, as well as matching the existing brickwork and finish of the existing window installation. The work was carried out most efficiently with DWL organising all the work using their surveyor and
contractors, the result is perfect. DWL are also very responsive and replies to emails were always answered efficiently even in this pandemic. Thanks to all at DWL.
Absolutely first rate customer care / after sales service. Fixed a fault on our bifold doors which was caused by us and not down to DWL or the product itself.

Went the extra mile.

Couldn't recommend highly enough
We used DWL to supply and install Ultraline doors for our extension. We chose them after visiting showroom - it was very helpful to see a range of options. Very happy with finished product. DWL have been very easy and straightforward to deal with - we had a couple of minor problems during the installation but these were quickly resolved.
This is the second time we have used DWL windows. As on the first occasion the service has been good.
At all stages (sales, survey and installation), everything has gone smoothly. All operatives have been helpful and friendly. Our questions were responded to promptly and without fuss.
We are happy with the windows and the new patio doors look a treat. These arrived with very slight damage to one of the handles; but we were informed about it straight away and it was replaced later the same day which was excellent.
Fast, reliable service. Attended to the repair swiftly with satisfactory outcome. Will be happy to work with them again. Thank you very much.
Great set of black bifold doors fitted that made a real difference to the look of our kitchen. Ordering was very straightforward and Dave and the team kept us well updated throughout the process (which was particularly helpful given the uncertainty due to coronavirus). Fitting went smoothly, the guys were polite and got the job done efficiently.
DWL installed windows including a large set of sliding doors to our property here in London. The quality is first rate and throughout the process from order to installation we have felt fully supported.
Good after sales service
Our windows & sliding door are fabulous and have received many compliments. DWL's customer service is both helpful and courteous; the glitches took a couple of return visits, but were resolved without fuss or argument. Thank you.
We are very pleased with our new slimline sliding patio doors they are stunning with floor to ceiling glass The only downside for us was the long wait time which they mention at the start but unfortunately due to a fault on the doors it meant from start to finish it did take 7 months in total. But very happy with the end result!
DWL Windows is rated 4.88 based on 235 reviews