Duty Free Crystal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal
Read Duty Free Crystal Reviews

Tell us how Duty Free Crystal made you happy
Items arrived safely, well packed and included gift bag. Unfortunately package was initially sent to wrong airport so didn't arrive as promptly as others I've ordered. Having said that this was just hiccup, and I'm very pleased with overall service and would order again.
Dropped a star because I did not receive an email as promised when stock became available.
Received earrings at a good price saving around £20 but still fairly expensive. These were a gift for my best friend, and I was a little disappointed that they arrived without Swarovski gift bag.
Small but nice.
Beautiful bracelet good price. Excellent packaging. Took a while to come but it was close to Christmas
Good price compared to other providers. Delivery slower than expected but that may well be the fault of Royal Mail who have big backlogs this year.
Excellent product, great price and fast shipping. Payment by Paypal consistently failed; not password related. One star lost as no response (to date) from sales to my email highlighting the issue.
Package arrived safely, good contact. Great price. Tracking number never worked, but that was a royal mail issue.
Great products that arrive on time. Would highly recommend, thank-you!
Good price. Disappointed they didn't honour the 5% discount offered even though they said they would and haven't responded to a follow up e-mail.
Items received safely and in good time.
As always, very pleased. Arrived on time, well packed, although the gift bags were missing this year!
We are currently facing delays in shipments of small, medium and large shopping bags from our suppliers. Therefore not all online orders will receive a gift bag for the time being.
Great price really fast intact delivery. Will use again very happt
Speedy delivery but box broken and squashed. Inside packing paper squashed and spoilt the bag so if I had wanted to use it I couldn’t. Otherwise great.
Happy with my purchase BUT not so happy that a couple of days later they were offering 5% off.
Great price point on my favourite Swarovski products! Would definitely use them again if they had the product that I required. Very quick delivery, my only small criticism was that the tracking link didn't work for me. Didn't matter as the product arrived before I had the chance to query this!!
Very good delivery which was quick and efficient.
Item was a bit smaller than I though it would be. Excellent quick delivery.
Fast delivery Goodservice
Excellent products at good prices and super quick delivery
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.89 based on 6,729 reviews