Duty Free Crystal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal
Read Duty Free Crystal Reviews

Tell us how Duty Free Crystal made you happy
As always great service ,prompt delivery, I have never had any problems, I wish more companies were like this
Love this star I have collected all the stars from the beginning I have even now purchased some of the domes to display them and they looks great
Duty Free Crystal 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Very quick delivery as usual kept informed all the way on delivery information.
Item as described great price. I always buy from Duty Free Crystal now.
Beautiful bracelet and also very quick delivery
items arrived very quickly ,love sebastian and shell cant wait to get rest of set lovely colours exactly as shown in picture
Easy to order quick despatch and delivery and a beautiful item .
Great service and delivery is fast, my mum loved her gift
No hassle ordering and arrived In Two days
Items arrived safely, well packed and included gift bag. Unfortunately package was initially sent to wrong airport so didn't arrive as promptly as others I've ordered. Having said that this was just hiccup, and I'm very pleased with overall service and would order again.
Amazing service. Delivery came next day special delivery. Gorgeous piece to add to my collection. Only thing I would say that is negative is the shortage of items on the website. So much is out of stock but I think that is to do with Swarovski themselves not Duty Free Crystal.
I was very pleased with my Crystal which I bought as a anniversary gift it was lovely as it looked in the picture and arrived in a few days
Another brilliant purchase! I’ve ordered lots of Swarovski items from them and they are always perfect. Excellent products and super fast delivery. I always recommend them to friends who are buying Swarovski
Sadly this part of my order was damaged on arrival, however I contacted Duty Free Crystal immediately via Facebook. The staff responded quickly to my questions and advised me of options available to me .The item was returned to them and I was fully refunded as the item was out of stock, all completed within six days.
Very pleased with my purchase. Efficient service. Highly recommend.
Well good. Fast and cheap. Will buy from these again.
i went on line to look for the Rose from Beauty and the Beast and came across Duty Free Crystal. i needed the gift within 48 hours for my terminally ill sister who had taken a turn for the worst but had her birthday coming up so i wanted to get it urgently. It said on their web page that they guaranteed free delivery within 48 hrs if you spent over a certain amount but i couldn't seem to find it on their checkout page. I rang the shop and the staff were amazing. They confirmed i would have it on time AND I DID and they also put in an extra little gift for her :) . She Loved it and it will hold so many memories for me seeing her face light up. Thank you to all the staff for going the extra mile. X
Quick delivery always a pleasure to buy from
Always excellent service and very good value for money and as I'm always adding to my collection I rate them highly and would recommend them to anyone.
Absolutely brilliant service. Not only the best prices, but everything delivered within two days. Highly recommended
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.89 based on 6,738 reviews