Duty Free Crystal Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal

Tell us how Duty Free Crystal made you happy

customer service
Karen C
"Efficient delivery time pleased with all my purchases."
Les J
"I get my wife a annual snowflake every year. I used to get it from our local store, however we have moved into a rural area without so much as a post office. I asked google and chose this site. The price was favourable and so was the post. The goods I ordered arrived within two days. I will be returning for other pieces from now on.🎄⛄️👍"
"I loved the product I only recently discovered the website and absolutely love it, I’ve order a few things through this website and couldn’t be happier with the product! It’s always delivered in time and the packaging of delivery is intense so it’s impossible for any damage"
"this item is just as it says it is and is good value for money will be buying from this site again"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Quick delivery. Great prices."
"I've bought this as a Christmas present for my son and his wife as it will be their first Christmas as a married couple. I have done the same for my other two sons, and it serves as a nice reminder each year. The ornament itself looks very nice and Christmassy! Thank you"
"Excellent service as always would not expect anything else"
"Fab service and great prices!"
"Efficient delivery time pleased with all my purchases."
"Product was well wrapped to prevent damage and was delivered in the agreed timescale. The product was exactly what qas orderec."
"Excellent customer service. Quick delivery, delivered within 2 days of purchase."
"Great personal service, speedy delivery and product exactly as described."
"Prompt response to order and delivery of item - which was precisely as described and expected. Postie put it through my letter box without asking for a signature but the item was undamaged and this saved me from making alternative arrangements. This IS the Isle of Man after all! A society largely based on mutual trust. Thank you. Yvette."
"great service as always"
"Quick delivery well packed as always"
"Excellent company to deal with very good despatch time and great prices Happy customer!"
"Received items fairly quick at a reasonable price"
"Excellent service, excellent quality. Will definitely recommend."
"As described, pleases with purchase"
"Brilliant price service and delivery will definitely use again Thanks"
"Brilliant! It was obviously cheaper than normal sources so I was worried but it came in no time and has all proper packaging and documents. Looks stunning too! Thank you very much."
"Quick and easy, well packaged and delivered quickly."
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.91 based on 2,948 reviews