Duty Free Crystal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal
Read Duty Free Crystal Reviews

Tell us how Duty Free Crystal made you happy
Good value promptly delivered
A good reliable supplier, I have been using them for many years. Delivery is quick, prices are competitive, pus a good loyalty rewards scheme.
Prompt delivery, good price and even came with gift bag !
Arrived well packaged and in good order. A present for a ‘50 yr’ old who remembers the Star Wars figures of his youth.
Very efficient and prompt sale and pleased with bracelet
Beautiful bracelet bought, very easy to order online, arrived a few days later. Very happy with entire process.
Excellent service as always very speedy despatch highly recommend.
Not the first time I,ve bought from Duty Free and it won't be the last. Fast delivery, well packaged, very happy with my item.
Always good service and great prices !
Once again very happy with my purchase from Duty Free Crystal. The item was dispatched very quickly and beautifully packaged if I had wanted it as a gift. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend buying from them.
Absolutely excellent. First class service and price. Would highly recommend.
Very pleased with. The service I received and exceptionally pleased with the pen . Will definitely use your site again and recommended you to friends and family. EXCELLWNT !!
Ordered the twist necklace and earring set. Cheaper than anywhere else. Delivery so quick ..so I'm going back to order more.
I had a very good experience with my purchase from DutyFree Crystal which was an iPhone 12 mini Swarovski case. It arrived on time and in perfect condition.was a good price and I was kept up to date with information of the purchase and delivery. So very pleased and would certainly recommend to anyone and would make purchases from them again .
Very impressed with service received from Duty Free Crystal. Prompt to answer my query and prompt to despatch my item - in fact I think the order was received, processed and despatched all the same day and I received the necklace the next day.
Beautiful item, well packed good Communications & super fast delivery. Thank you.
Received my crystal on time. Pleased with my purchase and cheapest price around
Very speedy delivery and good presentation with a free gift bag. Very satisfied.
I was thrilled with purchase and really appreciated the pretty free gift.Many thanx
Lovely item - bought for a friend. She will love it. Speedy delivery - very pleased
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.89 based on 6,824 reviews