Duty Free Crystal Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal

How would you rate Duty Free Crystal ?

"Impeccable service"
Rodger D
"We have collected the Swarovski Christmas Star for twenty six years. We have a small tree to display them on at Christmas and they look wonderful. Duty Free Crystal are the best suppliers we’ve used to purchase the star. We wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you to everyone at Duty Free Crystal we will be back!"
"It was amazingly easy to purchase, and such fast delivery!!! Packaged perfectly. Super happy with the product, it’s exactly what it should look like!"
"Not had delivery yet, have sent chaser email but received no response"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent customer service, great product for affordable price. Will do business with you again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I placed an order from Malaysia and it arrived safely and the item’s in a very good condition! So happy I can use my iphone XS now. Thank you so much!"
"Every single figurine I have purchased from Duty Free Crystal has arrived promptly and in perfect condition.Thank you."
"This is the second or third purchase I have made through Duty Free Crystal and the whole experience, from the online ordering to the delivery of the item purchased, has been excellent. Will certainly be going back to them for future purchases."
"Beautiful, better than expected and arrived quickly. Will be ordering more in the future."
"Always deliver.. All items I have ordered have been delivered within 48 hours. Cannot fault them."
"Excellent quality, excellent price and fast delivery"
"Absolutely beautiful piece,amazing quality and packaged exceptionally,so pleased with this"
"My ordered item was received within an excellent 2 days. It was well presented, in its makers box with gift bag and certificates, just perfect for a gift. Best of all, the very good price and included free delivery. All communication via email was accurate and very prompt, with a nice thank you for the owner. I will be using them again. Recommended."
"Exactly as shown and very prompt delivery"
"Excellent service as normal"
"I have bought from duty free crystal twice now and the prices are always the best and i have always received my order in 48 hrs.excellent service.i highly recommend"
"Great prices and great service!!"
"excellent service - great product thanks"
"Since I found Duty Free Crystal, I won't look anywhere else for Swarovski products. We wanted the item gift wrapped which was out of stock at checkout. Despite this, we received the item beautifully wrapped. This was a wonderful surprise and we know our recipient will be so pleased (though, this meant we couldn't have a sneak peek!). I've ordered from Duty Free Crystal a few times and the service is always brilliant. Plus, the delivery is fast and free. Would highly recommend!"
"Fantastic service. Order arrived within 2 days of placing the order and so much cheaper than purchasing on the mainland UK. Will be using again!"
"Service is fantastic well packaged can not fault them"
"Have been buying a Christmas Star from Duty Free Crystal for several years. The service is second to none, speedy delivery and excellent value for money."
"Very pleased with service"
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.90 based on 2,404 reviews