Duty Free Crystal Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal

How would you rate Duty Free Crystal?

Wendy S
"This item has been hard to get hold of, but once it was back in stock I received an email and was able to purchase it."
Diane H
"Beautiful! i cant believe how quickly i recieved it highly recommend duty free crystal"
Marilyn D
"A belated thank you for your prompt delivery of the beautiful earrings that my husband and I bought for our Daughter to wear on her wedding day."
Harrison W
Verified Buyer
"I have already filled a survey in about my purchase how many surveys do you pester your customers with. I was happy until this survey arrived they are a nuisance."
"fantastic service with amazing prices and delivered within days."
"The Swarovski pens were beautiful and arrived in good time. However, I ordered 3 to give as gifts. I was only supplied with one Swarovski branded gift bag, which was no good because each pen was an individual gift. In addition the bag didn't fit the pen shape anyway. I contacted Duty Free Crystal but they didn't deem it important enough to reply."
"Great site with amazing products. Service was impeccable - will definitely use them again! I had been searching for the Hamsa necklace for a while and can’t believe at the price!"
"Good service and prompt delivery."
"Duty free prices are great. Great selection of items and quick delivery. Also if you set up an account, they give you loyalty points which you then get further discount off the great prices at a later date."
"I bought this as a leaving gift. It was so beautiful that I couldn't stop staring at it! Love it"
Christine O
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value for money and very quick delivery"
"Easy ordering quick delivery and tax free :-)"
"Excellent service and product thank you"
"Great price, well packaged. Speedy delivery."
"Fast delivery and amazing prices very impressed and would definetly order again"
"This was purchased as a retirement present - lady collects these figurines she was delighted. They are very pretty and a good weight as it was a present if she was happy so were we!"
"Superb service as always"
"Beautiful item. Really fast delivery."
"Perfect service every time. Love the BB8. Will be ordering R2D2 next."
"Very good delivery . Prompt service."
"Quick delivery"
"It only took48 hours to receive the Bracelet. My wife will be very happy with when she receives it for her Birthday. Carry on with the great. service. Ken Blyth, Northumberland"
"Fantastic service as always"
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.90 based on 1,948 reviews