Duty Free Crystal Reviews

4.9
Based on 7,460 reviews
Read Duty Free Crystal Reviews

Tell us how Duty Free Crystal made you happy
Very pleased with the cheeky monkey crystal.It was a present for my daughter who loves monkeys.The delivery was very good,4 to 5 days.
Always buy my Swarovski from here, great service and bonus that it’s duty free.
Excellent customer service is always provided with a personal touch and fast delivery mostly next day. Thank you Duty Free Crystal!.
Fragile product arrived in good condition and earlier than specified.
Exactly as described
Very impressed with service be ordering again absolutely love the crystal
Always order the yearly Christmas Star from Duty Free Crystal. The ordering is very easy and the delivery is very quick. Thank you very much for all you do xx
Used Dutyfree crystal for well over 10 years and have never had any problems with them, they’re all ways a pleasure to deal with very helpful and swift delivery
I purchase my Swarovski Christmas ornament from Duty Free Crystal ever year. Always impressed with their customer service. Thank you.
Customer service second to none, highly recommend First stop for Swarovski
This is the second time I have bought from duty free crystal and certainly won’t be the last. Great products at great prices
Very fast delivery. Really pleased with the item and service. Will definitely use again
In my opinion they are excellent value for money. They are also excellent at customer service responding to order enquiries by return and dispatching same day if in stock.
Although a lot of stock was unavailable, there was still quite a good selection of items available. As per usual the buying process was straightforward and I received the hoods in four days.
We ordered a Swaroski figurine from Duty Free Crystal and as always the price was very competitive and the service second to none.
Really pleased with the 2022 Swarovski snow flake crystals bought it as my husband and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary this year. It will be treasured along with all our Crystal ornaments purchased in the past. Thank you.
Fantastic service love all my Disney pieces thank you Duty Free Crystal, always quick to get your items delivered.
Duty Free Crystal 5 star review on 12th May 2022
I use duty free for all my Swarovski purchases. Great service, and fast delivery. Highly recommend
As always DF CRYSTAL always give excellent service. Well packaged and quick delivery.
Always hassle free shopping where they go the extra mile
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.89 based on 7,460 reviews