Duty Free Crystal Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal

How would you rate Duty Free Crystal ?

Rodger D
"We have collected the Swarovski Christmas Star for twenty six years. We have a small tree to display them on at Christmas and they look wonderful. Duty Free Crystal are the best suppliers we’ve used to purchase the star. We wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you to everyone at Duty Free Crystal we will be back!"
Faye D
"It was amazingly easy to purchase, and such fast delivery!!! Packaged perfectly. Super happy with the product, it’s exactly what it should look like!"
"Great site with amazing products. Service was impeccable - will definitely use them again! I had been searching for the Hamsa necklace for a while and can’t believe at the price!"
"Christmas star 2018 , stunning as always. Great service from Duty Free Crystal as always !"
Posted 27 minutes ago
"Excellent, efficient and cost effective service provider. Highly recommended"
"Excellent service, I was alway updated, communication prompt and helpful. Many thanks"
"Such quick and efficient service as always rhankyou duty free crystal"
"If your a star wars fan, you'll love these. Very well made. Expensive but great."
"Excellent service as always. Prompt delivery and well packaged. Item arrived in perfect condition."
"My wife will love this great service will use you again and we saved the tax on the item what couldn’t have been better"
"The case advertised as new with an open box was instead a used case with multiple scuffs and the box clearly stating on it (sticker) “Returned” on it. Dishonest advertisement of the product. Delivery as promised. Will never use again."
"Really fast delivery and kept well informed of progress. Lovely neckless as shown in the picture. thank you"
"I received my parcel in good time and was very pleased with my charm it was even nicer than the picture"
"Excellent prices and very speedy delivery"
"Very impressed with the fast, efficient delivery. Earrings were perfect and a good price compared to the high street. Will definitely order from your company again. Thank you."
"They are a brilliant company I received my gift well within the 4 days, excellent service I will most definitely use them again."
"Nah pretty good tbh"
"Easy to order, great price, quick delivery and great item! First class service will definitely use again"
"Easy shopping experience! Fast free delivery! And a nice little note from the owner inside! Will be using again for the other Star Wars pieces."
"good, lovely product and price~"
"Quick delivery and hassle free. Love shopping with them. Would prefer more size ranges though but fab otherwise."
"Wife absolutely loved the bracelet and very pleased with it coming gift wrapped ,pleasure to deal with"
"Delighted with the swarovski bracelet I ordered. It arrived within a week and more than £10 cheaper than the swarovski shop. It even came with a new swarovski bag to put the gift in. I'll definitely use again"
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.90 based on 2,112 reviews