Dustcap.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dustcap.co.uk

About Dustcap.co.uk: Dustcap.co.uk The Mobile tyre workshop. Covering Nottingham, Derby And Leicester,

0800 0193226

24 Rectory RoadWest Bridgford

Tell us how Dustcap.co.uk made you happy

"Keen prices, excellent friendly and personal service. We've used Dustcap for years. I recommend without hesitation."
"Excellent service. Tyres fitted at my work place so no need to use precious time off"
"I couldn't believe how quick and efficient this service was. I thought I'd be waiting around for hours but all done and dusted in a speedy time, the gentleman who fixed my tyre was professional and very quick. I would recommend this service to anyone and will definately use them again if I find myself in the same situation. Very good service."
"Very impressed, polite and efficient service,  competitive prices, prompt service. Why would you go to a tyre dealer and sit around waiting for service - no brainer when you can stay indoors and they get on with the job in hand - Brilliant ! ! "
"These guys are amazing! Having had a blow out on my tyre I rang dustcap for a price for fitting and tyre, as soon as they had answered I felt welcome and when he quoted me I almost fell over with shock over how cheap it was and for mobile fitting. When the guy arrived in a very smart looking van, he came over and immediately shook my hand and got straight on with the job, he was helpful and efficient, and with a smile he finished the job and went on his way, I will be recommending these guys to everyone."
"Efficient, prompt and reasonably priced service"
"Excellent, quick, friendly service. I would recommend Dustcap to any one."
"great service, great prices. pulled me out of a right hole the night before my holiday would recommend these guys to anyone"
"The service i recieved was excelent and prompt i could not of asked for a better service the young man knew exactly what he was doing and very profssional i will be recommending you in the future and if i need a new tyre i will be calling you"
"Very good fitting service. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends and other businesses."
"I would throughly recommend Dustcap. There prices are much cheaper than any where else i have found and the tyres are a quality product. They have provided me with a fast and efficient service. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. I have already recommended them to a couple of friends."
"Fantastic service. Excellent prices and consistent service over many years. Honest and responsive service and will repair your tyres if they can rather than selling you tyres unnecessarily. I don't use anyone else."
"A very thoughtful, efficient and troublefree transaction - the car was collected and returned on time for a very competitive price. In my opinion they went the extra mile. Chris Hill"
"Very prompt and reliable supplier, I use them for business and for personal cars."
"Excellent prompt and professional efficient service and a very reasonably priced, highly recommended ."
"Absolutely spot-on. Arranging the tyre replacement for the next day was easy as pie, and the guys came when they said they would - completing the task in no time at all! Very good rates and excellent customer service all-round. Will use again when I need new tyres... Rik"
"Fast, efficient service at very competitive rate - would highly recommend!"
"Excellent service, very friendly and very quick. Used the service many times."
"Wheels were left dirty and there was minor damage to wheel rims ."
"Needed two tyres fitting after an accident on the day, given a timeframe of up to 3 hours, arrived within 2. Good service from the fitter, straight to it done and gone in no time. Was really please, decided to change the other 2 tyres as they were old. Once again great service. Would happily use again if I needed to."
Dustcap.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 41 reviews