DuoBoots Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend DuoBoots

Tell us how DuoBoots made you happy

"Do it!!! I am over the moon with my boots. I have been trying to find a pair of boots to fit my wide high arched feet and wide calves for such a long time and cannot believe that I ordered online in Sydney on Monday and they were at my doorstep today - Friday AND they didn't cost a bomb! Actually cannot believe the price for European made boots. They fit fantastically. The purchase and return process is so easy and the pricing, including postage is fantastic. Highly recommend!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I have never once ordered from Duo and been disappointed. The quality always exceed expectation. The cut and style are great. The service and tracking systems are brilliant."
"Ciao, gli stivali sono di ottima qualità e il servizio, anche il reso, è perfetto, raffaella"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Considering they have quite a high heel they are surprisingly very comfy plus they look lovely too."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I loved them as soon as I saw them. Very comfortable from the minute I wore them. I wish they had the blue ones in my size as I would have ordered them ASAP"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I absolutely love all my boots I’ve purchased from Duo boots. It’s brilliant as I have skinny calves so can get boots to fit me from here. Thank you so much!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Fitted perfectly. Just need a brown pair now!"
"Stylish boots and at the same time very comfortable due to the soft leather and individual calf measurements. Nice to see a good selection of navy boots. This is my first pair of duo boots but Duo will be my first port of call when looking for boots or shoes in the future."
"Outstanding quality and comfortable"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I bought black leather low heel zipped boots. They are the only boots I've found. that fit perfectly.They look amazing and are very comfortable."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Really love them, as I do with all Duo Boots."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"A great Company with boots that always fit perfectly."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Gorgeous boots, good prompt service"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"The boots delivered on all fronts: good heel height, good to look at and COMFORTABLE. Looking forward to buying my next pair."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Really happy with my calf sized boots - good quality and fit perfectly"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Love my boots... they fit perfectly and the leather feels like great quality. Friendly and efficient service too."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Great boots fit well due to choice of calf fittings."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Love my boots, great fit and good quality"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"It’s a great and comfortable boots to have on. Looks great, perfect fit. Great value for money."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I’m not usually a navy fan but having bought the red ones and loving them I decided to have them they are just as comfortable. Like the red pair I wasn’t sure if they would fit as it’s says for narrow ankles which I don’t have but they do Love both pairs"
DuoBoots is rated 4.71 based on 91 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access