DuoBoots Reviews

of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Read DuoBoots Reviews
The boots scuffed whilst breaking them in on carpet ! Returned to Duo as asked to by customer services , their experts put a totally wrong darker colour on them and returned to me in that state as acceptable. I have returned for a full refund and ordered from another bespoke boot company
Purchase upset. Very little information about boots in the store. Leather hard, the sole is stitched through. In wet weather not to put the running.
Hi there

Sorry to hear you have not had a great experience, please may I ask you to contact us so we can investigate this further for you? Email us at contactus@duoboots.com

Customer Care
Disappointed this time round. It wouldn’t be so bad if you didn’t have to pay for delivery and then again for a return.
Hi there

Sorry to hear you are disappointed, we offer free shipping in the UK on all full price boots. However, I appreciate this may have been during our sale period where we do charge £5 shipping on sale items. Your comments will be fed back to the relevant team to help shape any changes we make in the future.

Customer Care
Second pair of boots I've bought in the same range and need to get them resoled. Didn't have this problem with my other boots from duo and I've bought quiet a few. Please can you look into this as its not cheap putting new soles on new boots, I had to resole the brown pair too but duo covered that cost.

Thanks
Hello Sara

Sorry to hear you have had a problem with your boots. Would you be able to email us at contactus@duoboots.com with any pictures you may have of the issue? We would be happy to look into this for you.

DuoBoots is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews