DuoBoots Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Lovely boots, only problem is they are tight at the ankle and not so easy to put on. But once on they are lovely boots, very comfortable and smart."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"A niche company with a range of Boots and Ankle Boots designed to deliver a great fit."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Amazing service and brilliant boots, I can not find boots to fit me in other highstreet stores, with wide feet and a slightly larger than average calf size, DuoBoots is the best place to go and I won't waste time looking elsewhere in future. The website is easy to use, delivery is quick and the quality of the boots is exceptional value for money. I love the classic styles as they will last several seasons and go with lots of different outfits. Thanks for making such amazing boots!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Highly recommend Duo Boots. As someone with size 9 feet it's difficult to find a company that sells good quality and stylish footwear. Always a smooth process when ordering from them. Communication from the customer services team has always been excellent and they really know their stuff."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Fabulous company! Very friendly and helpful staff - boots that look gorgeous and fit well - what's not to love? Top marks DuoBoots! x"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I placed my order with DuoBoots with such ease. The website and ordering process is so simply and easy to follow. Once I had placed the order, I received my confirmation straight away and tracking information once my boots were on their way - which is great to keep an eye on when they are arriving! I can never fault the high quality and craftsmanship that goes into DuoBoots products and I get super excited for every new box that I open. Their boots & ankle boots fit effortlessly and I cannot wait to see what their new collections bring!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Love my new Kinver boots! Great colour - Thank you DuoBoots. Xx"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"What a fabulous team at DuoBoots - really knowledgeable and quick to respond, nothing was too much trouble and they gave great advice on fit."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Excellent quality and excellent fit, a rarity for me. This is my 3rd pair of boots.... love them"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Beautiful boots, beautifully presented. Looser fit than my previous similar pair, quite generous on both foot and calf (I usually buy a bigger size in shoes as I have wide feet, but didn’t need to have done so with these)"
"Lovely design, lovely soft leather and all my friends comment on them, a very pleased customer."
"At long last I have found a brand which fits. After long and fruitless search of the high street to find long boots which suit my small 5ft 3' frame I have found Duo. It is so helpful to have boots which are slightly shorter and narrower than average and sit just below the knee."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Fabulous blue sparkle boots....bit of a narrow fit for my wide feet but luckily they are soft sock material l love them any way"
"Simply the best!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Very comfortable boots, I wear them with skirt, trousers all the time."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I recently purchased a pair of Siren boots. They are so comfortable and fit perfectly round the calf although are a little wide round the ankle saying that i have thin ankles. Ive had two more pairs of Duo boots over the last 10 years and have been really pleased with all of them."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"The boots are lovely but the sizing is on the small side."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Great service and great boots. Very happy will certainly purchase again."
"Beautiful boots!"