DuoBoots Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Excellent service, quality boots which fit perfectly thanks to the service you provide. It would nice to see a wider range of measure to fit boots. Many thanks to you all."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I really love my Duo boots. They fit brilliantly and are the most comfortable boots I think I have ever bought. They were comfortable straight out of the box with no horrible ‘breaking in’ period. Returning the second pair, which I decided did not suit me, was very easy and quick. I shall definitely be buying more in the future! Thank you."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"My second pair in this design. I love them! Supremely comfortable, smart and so fashionable. Thoroughly recommend."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"The boots are generally great to look at, the leather is a lovely colour, and they are leather lined. They are very stiff to wear though - I'm hoping they will become more comfortable with time. The construction of the heel has a poor finish, it marks quite badly and looks cheap in comparison to the rest of the boot"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Love my blue wedged ankle boots. Everything was quick & easy from ordering to delivery"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"The boots are stylish and comfortable to an extent. You could not walk far in them in my view."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I have purchased several pairs of duo boots in various styles. I love them all! A girl can’t have too many pairs of wonderful boots!!!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I have bought four pairs of boots off this company . Lovely leather made really well . But on all boots the ankles are very tight and I have to wear them 10 mins every day for a week until leather stretches"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Really nice boots and fitted well. I would go larger though if I wanted to wear socks. Just like the look and height of the kitten heel and looks right with culottes."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Excellent choice of boots and super quality quick delivery and well packaged"
"Love these boots as easy to wear and look great with different outfits! Bought them in black a couple of years ago and after lots of wear they still look good! Thanks"
"Fab, as always!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Lovely comfy boots as usual. Thank you"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Excellent boots, as always really well made, superb quality, followed the fitting guidelines that were spot on, would recommend"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I love duo Boots. I have very skinny calfs and these are the only boots I can buy that fit me . They are good quality and I always get compliments from people in the street about how lovely my boots are"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Perfect fit! Beautiful quality and quick delivery."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Gorgeous boots. Wonderful colour and very comfortable. Excellent service as always."
"Superb fit!"