DuoBoots Reviews

of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Read DuoBoots Reviews
Excellent quality and custom fit boots at a great price!
Customer service was warm and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending DuoBoots to friends and colleagues.
Beautiful boots, fit perfectly. Fantastic to be able to select the calf size to fit my legs.
Excellent boots! I now have the huntsman in 3 colours. I’ve struggled for years to find boots narrow enough for my calf and these fit perfectly. They may be a little more expensive than other boots but I’ve had my first pair for almost 3 years and they still look great!
Great customer service at the store and prompt delivery of my boots, which are very comfortable and lovely soft leather.
The services was excellent delivery very good. Boots are excellent quality and fit perfectly.
My search is over, I found gorgeous boots to fit my skinny legs, amazing!!
Pleasure to deal with you, for the distance between UK and NZ, was so quick to receive the boots, (bought a pair of boots about same time from USA, and took twice as long with no effort to take the shortest route).
Boots fitted like a glove (or is that a sock), so comfortable and great to wear, we will be back for more...
Great boots and great service.
Lovely boots, heel height is great and very comfortable.
Comfortable, quality boots.
Great choice of styles and colours of boots. Also great to be able to buy them in different calf sizes.
Lovely boots would like a slightly smaller heel
From start to finish, perfection. Customer service above and beyond and the boots are just what I wanted
I own several pairs of boots but these are by far the nicest and most stylish ones. And on top of that they are extremely comfortable.
Beautiful Boots that fit perfectly, and last for years.
Very comfortable boots and happy with the prompt deliver, thank you.
as described. lovely boots - a bit stiff
Commande et livraison sans problème.

Par contre, mes précédentes commandes m’avaient habitué à une qualité du cuir un peu meilleure...
Just perfect for work. Smart, neat and not too hot.
DuoBoots is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews