DuoBoots Reviews

of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Read DuoBoots Reviews
I found the Duo boots really good quality, and thank goodness you do small sizes |||||( size2 , 31" calf) you save my life.
Sadly when you traded as 'Ted & Miffy' the quality went down I am going to write separately about my boots I bought last year from T&M.
My second pair of these boots. Really stylish and excellent quality. I love them
Love love love Duo! I would be one of the ‘boot lost’ without Duo. After so many years of struggling to find gorgeous knee high boots to fit I dreaded winter until I found Duo. The variety of styles and sizes is for me, life changing. I now feel like I fit in and can wear boots I used to dream about. Thanks so much Duo and long may you reign boot supreme.
I love my boots, they receive lots of compliments, are comfortable and smart.
Always a pleasure to buy boots or to ask for advice...love the boots, but also the very good service!
After returning my first selection of boots because they wouldn’t do up, Duo have surpassed themselves with this second option. Comfortable and soft and the perfect shade of tan to see me through all year. We got there in the end x
Distinctive boots that fit well once you have worked out the variables of size, width and calf size.
I had pre-ordered my Duo boots but there was a delay with the suppliers. I was worried they would arrive when I was away for Xmas but delivery was re-arranged to the address I was staying and upgraded to Express with no extra cost to me. Very pleased with the service, thank you.
Delighted with these leather boots and the fact that they fit my skinny legs. So good to be able to choose leg widths! They are real quality leather boots so I`m sure that they will last me for years so very good price! thank you DuoBoots!
Beautiful pair of boots. Very good quality and perfect fit.
Great to have a pair of boots that fit my calves properly.
I was sick of trying on boots on the High Street that would look nice on the rack but flap about like wellies on my legs.
Great quality and impressive size range.
My boots are amazing! They are warm, comfortable, and stylish-looking. I've never found another pair of boots that fit me as well as these. I've only owned them for a couple of months, so only time will tell how long they will last. However, I have confidence, based on my experience so far, that they will be around for a long time. :-)
I have now purchased 5 pairs of knee length boots from Duo the first being 15yrs ago & they still look as good as the day I got them. I have really skinny legs & these boots fit like a glove. I highly recommend them.
Every time I deal with Duo Boots the experience is of dealing with a premier brand.

Everything from the clear and comprehensive website, style and exceptionally high quality of the boots and the customer service when I had ordered a size too big and unfortunately had to return the boots was what I would hope for.

After a second, correctly sized order, I have my boots and am delighted with them. The entire experience of buying from you has once again been a pleasure. Not something I experience with online shopping very often.
Excellent quality and custom fit boots at a great price!
Customer service was warm and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending DuoBoots to friends and colleagues.
Beautiful boots, fit perfectly. Fantastic to be able to select the calf size to fit my legs.
Excellent boots! I now have the huntsman in 3 colours. I’ve struggled for years to find boots narrow enough for my calf and these fit perfectly. They may be a little more expensive than other boots but I’ve had my first pair for almost 3 years and they still look great!
Great customer service at the store and prompt delivery of my boots, which are very comfortable and lovely soft leather.
DuoBoots is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews