DuoBoots Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Excellent quality and excellent fit, a rarity for me. This is my 3rd pair of boots.... love them"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Beautiful boots, beautifully presented. Looser fit than my previous similar pair, quite generous on both foot and calf (I usually buy a bigger size in shoes as I have wide feet, but didn’t need to have done so with these)"
"Lovely design, lovely soft leather and all my friends comment on them, a very pleased customer."
"At long last I have found a brand which fits. After long and fruitless search of the high street to find long boots which suit my small 5ft 3' frame I have found Duo. It is so helpful to have boots which are slightly shorter and narrower than average and sit just below the knee."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Fabulous blue sparkle boots....bit of a narrow fit for my wide feet but luckily they are soft sock material l love them any way"
"Simply the best!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Very comfortable boots, I wear them with skirt, trousers all the time."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I recently purchased a pair of Siren boots. They are so comfortable and fit perfectly round the calf although are a little wide round the ankle saying that i have thin ankles. Ive had two more pairs of Duo boots over the last 10 years and have been really pleased with all of them."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"The boots are lovely but the sizing is on the small side."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Great service and great boots. Very happy will certainly purchase again."
"Beautiful boots!"
"Excellent service"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Absolutely love my Duo boots! Have worn them nearly every day since they arrived! Excellent quality and craftsmanship. Only thing I wish, is that I had the money to buy more boots in different styles! Thank you Duo for my first fitting boots!"
"Very good quality"
"Fabulous comfortable boots with very friendly helpful customer service staff. Will be buying same boots again later in year in a different colour"
"These three pairs of boots bring my total to 10 pairs and every one fits perfectly, is very comfortable and gets worn every day or evenings. Can't praise them enough, when I discovered Duo, it was first time I had boots that actually fit me"
"Great fit smart boot"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Superb company with great product and excellent customer service!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Boots are wonderful and very comfortable the service was swift and on time"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Beautiful boots - elegant and comfortable."
DuoBoots is rated 4.83 based on 47 reviews