DuoBoots Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Fantastic service after an uncharacteristic poor one at the end of last season- the first in over a decade of shopping with Duo. The shop manager was so helpful, ordering my sizes into the store in advance, to ensure our (3hr) drive was not in vain. I so appreciated the care and patience that the staff showed, I had been saving up for months and bought 5 pairs of boots! Very happy customer, you have restored my faith in Duo. I have loved wearing every pair!"
"Lovely boot Go a size up for half sizes Lost points for sole quite slippery"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Beautiful boots - leather really nice. Very comfortable to wear. Really pleased with them. Thank you."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"So pleased with my new purchase. True to size. Quick delivery."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"DuoBoots were very easy to order from on their website. I had no problems at all. My boots arrived promptly and were very well packed in their box."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Very stylish and comfortable. Look great with a dress or trousers"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Love my suede Balla boots. Softened up quickly, so smart, comfortable."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Really great boots and the staff are so helpful!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Excellent quality shoes, good service"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Gorgeous Darwin boots. Tight around ankles for me so sadly had to return them"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Easy to use website and quick delivery. Most importantly a superb pair of shoes, great quality and classic design"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I had a great experience with DuoBoots; the staff were friendly and helpful when I called for sizing advice, fast delivery and I'm so pleased with my stylish new trainers - great quality."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I have always been very pleased with the service from the staff at Duo Boots in Bath and the quality of the footwear that I have bought recently is excellent."
"Good range of shoes and boots from ankle to thigh, in many widths and calf sizes. Sizing can be a little hit and miss on occasion and a bit of a faff returning to try another size"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"So pleased to find a site where i can get small sized boots to fit my skinny calves. Great styles, good prices and excellent delivery service. Definitely recommend."
"Do it!!! I am over the moon with my boots. I have been trying to find a pair of boots to fit my wide high arched feet and wide calves for such a long time and cannot believe that I ordered online in Sydney on Monday and they were at my doorstep today - Friday AND they didn't cost a bomb! Actually cannot believe the price for European made boots. They fit fantastically. The purchase and return process is so easy and the pricing, including postage is fantastic. Highly recommend!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I have never once ordered from Duo and been disappointed. The quality always exceed expectation. The cut and style are great. The service and tracking systems are brilliant."
"Ciao, gli stivali sono di ottima qualità e il servizio, anche il reso, è perfetto, raffaella"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Considering they have quite a high heel they are surprisingly very comfy plus they look lovely too."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I loved them as soon as I saw them. Very comfortable from the minute I wore them. I wish they had the blue ones in my size as I would have ordered them ASAP"
DuoBoots is rated 4.73 based on 106 reviews