DuoBoots Reviews

of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Read DuoBoots Reviews
Would you recommend DuoBoots no
The boots scuffed whilst breaking them in on carpet ! Returned to Duo as asked to by customer services , their experts put a totally wrong darker colour on them and returned to me in that state as acceptable. I have returned for a full refund and ordered from another bespoke boot company
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
Fantastic boots. Perfect fit. My Wife loves them. Would highly recommend and will definitely be buying another pair or two.
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
Very high quality, worth every penny. I agree with previous reviewers that the insoles are not as comfortable as I would like. A stop to a drugstore solved that for only $10. Other reviewers also commented on the ankles being uncomfortable. I find that as long as I wear socks or pants that cover my ankles this is not an issue either.
Have already done one
Lovely boots, just waiting for the rain to stop so can wear them. Fast delivery and nice quality as usual.
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
I absolutely love DUO boots!! They fit perfectly every time!!
Excellent quality and price
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
Excellent service. Knee-high boots are even better than they look on the pictures!
Love the color
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
Very well made boots, excellent materials
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
Wow what a fantastic pair of boots! This the first time I was able to zip a pair up a pair with out fighting it!
Its so nice to be able to buy a pair of long boots that fit! I have the smallest size calf measurement so impossible to buy off the shelf. My second pair of boots from Duo and they wont be the last.
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
I have really wide calfs and struggle to find trendy boots anywhere. I found them here! Worth every penny! I have 2 pair and love them both!!!
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
Thank you for the boots they are top quality and the Ms is very happy.
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
My boots are FABULOUS! I have never had a pair fit so well -- especially from the first wearing!
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
Ho ordinato gli stivali camden, nel periodo prenatalizio e forse per questo ci è voluto del tempo perché arrivassero, ma ne è valsa la pena. Sono belli, ben rifiniti, caldi e comodi. Piu che soddistatta, solo avrei fatto le fibie superiori un po piu corte, perche col tempo tendono a piegarsi in senso contrario.
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
Lovely boots very high quality and excellent fit and customer service.
Beautiful boots, nice fit, color is nice
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
I love my Camden boots...I took my size,but they are a little to big..but a thicker sock solves the problem
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
I have bought boots and shoes from Duo for very many years, having finally found a company who fit my thin legs and large feet. Every pair bought have been manufactured to the highest standard and many have lasted for years of constant wear.
DuoBoots is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews