DuoBoots Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I have never once ordered from Duo and been disappointed. The quality always exceed expectation. The cut and style are great. The service and tracking systems are brilliant."
"Ciao, gli stivali sono di ottima qualità e il servizio, anche il reso, è perfetto, raffaella"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Considering they have quite a high heel they are surprisingly very comfy plus they look lovely too."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I loved them as soon as I saw them. Very comfortable from the minute I wore them. I wish they had the blue ones in my size as I would have ordered them ASAP"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I absolutely love all my boots I’ve purchased from Duo boots. It’s brilliant as I have skinny calves so can get boots to fit me from here. Thank you so much!"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Fitted perfectly. Just need a brown pair now!"
"Stylish boots and at the same time very comfortable due to the soft leather and individual calf measurements. Nice to see a good selection of navy boots. This is my first pair of duo boots but Duo will be my first port of call when looking for boots or shoes in the future."
"Outstanding quality and comfortable"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"I bought black leather low heel zipped boots. They are the only boots I've found. that fit perfectly.They look amazing and are very comfortable."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Really love them, as I do with all Duo Boots."
Would you recommend DuoBoots no
"Very disappointed with my purchase from Duo Boots. After endless searching for a pair of well-made, black suede knee-length boots, I thought I'd happened upon the perfect pair. Not these boots - rigid construction, very uncomfortable, with zips so stiff they're barely useable. I ought to have returned them immediately, but foolishly I chose to wear them, in the vain hope they'd relax a little. Avoid."
Hello Jules

Sorry to hear you were disappointed with your purchase. Please get in touch with us at contactus@duoboots.com we’d be happy to look into your order.

Best wishes
Customer Care
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"A great Company with boots that always fit perfectly."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Gorgeous boots, good prompt service"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"The boots delivered on all fronts: good heel height, good to look at and COMFORTABLE. Looking forward to buying my next pair."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Really happy with my calf sized boots - good quality and fit perfectly"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Love my boots... they fit perfectly and the leather feels like great quality. Friendly and efficient service too."
Would you recommend DuoBoots no
"Purchase upset. Very little information about boots in the store. Leather hard, the sole is stitched through. In wet weather not to put the running."
Hi there

Sorry to hear you have not had a great experience, please may I ask you to contact us so we can investigate this further for you? Email us at contactus@duoboots.com

Best wishes,
Customer Care
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Accurate descriptions and true to measurements"
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Great boots fit well due to choice of calf fittings."
Would you recommend DuoBoots yes
"Love my boots, great fit and good quality"
DuoBoots is rated 4.71 based on 90 reviews