Dunnes Stores Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Dunnes Stores

How would you rate Dunnes Stores ?

"I shop in Blanchardstown. Since the revamp in the store and the new shopping trolleys are a problem. For the past 3 weeks everytime I shop I cant get the 2 Euro back from the trolley. Either the trolley returns are jammed up or trolleys from other shops are blocking Dunnes trolley return sections.This means I have to leave 2 Euro behind every week.Im an old age pensioner and think this should be looked into.I know I will be ."
"I moved over from Tesco to Dunnes because of the €10 off vouchers on your next shop. However there is a little sticking point that really annoys me. I shop at The Marshes in Dundalk. Twice now I gave the cashier my parking ticket to put through the scanner, and was told that I have to go up to the counters further up, as their tills scanner didn't work. The tills I went to were # 1 and # 2, but I had to go up to tills #10 or # 11 , and que up a 2nd time for my parking ticket to be scanned. Why can't tills #1 and 2 get the scanner fixed, so I don't have que twice."
"Spend 50€ get 10€ voucher"
"I usally go at 8 in the morning so I have all the space and all shelves are stocked up"
"Dunnes Stores products are uncommon and very nice items"
"good staff"