Dunnes Stores Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Dunnes Stores
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Dunnes Stores made you happy

"I shop in Blanchardstown. Since the revamp in the store and the new shopping trolleys are a problem. For the past 3 weeks everytime I shop I cant get the 2 Euro back from the trolley. Either the trolley returns are jammed up or trolleys from other shops are blocking Dunnes trolley return sections.This means I have to leave 2 Euro behind every week.Im an old age pensioner and think this should be looked into.I know I will be ."
Are you Dunnes Stores? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Dunnes Stores receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I moved over from Tesco to Dunnes because of the €10 off vouchers on your next shop. However there is a little sticking point that really annoys me. I shop at The Marshes in Dundalk. Twice now I gave the cashier my parking ticket to put through the scanner, and was told that I have to go up to the counters further up, as their tills scanner didn't work. The tills I went to were # 1 and # 2, but I had to go up to tills #10 or # 11 , and que up a 2nd time for my parking ticket to be scanned. Why can't tills #1 and 2 get the scanner fixed, so I don't have que twice."
"Quick delivery and good communication on the order. The item is as described on the website so I am very happy with the purchase."
"Ladies in the store went over and above to help me get the items I needed while my 4 year old decided to have a tantrum.... I would go back just because of the customer service"
"Spend 50€ get 10€ voucher"
"I usally go at 8 in the morning so I have all the space and all shelves are stocked up"
"Dunnes Stores products are uncommon and very nice items"
"good staff"