Dunlem Mill Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Dunlem Mill

How would you rate Dunlem Mill?

Mrs Elaine Gould
Verified Reviewer
"Bought 2 items of furniture in December after constant lies from customer services it was finally delivered Damaged In February. Last conversation with Customer services I was told "we COULD receive it on the 17th April" NEVER AGAIN Mrs E Gould Kent"
"I wanted some new curtains but I wanted a specific shade of teal, not shiny, not dull, warm and vibrant and they had exactly what I wanted and the six large sizes I wanted! They were in the 20% sale after Christmas and that made them even better value. I ordered on line and picked them up before the 3 hours waiting gap forecast. Very impressive!"
Someone Who Won’t Be Buying From Dunelm Again!
Unverified Reviewer
"Wish I could give zero!! Appalling! You cannot spend gift cards online beware! You also cannot order item into store to use your gift card on. Only way is to pay cash , get it delivered home, take it to the store, get it refunded and rebuy it on a gift card! Unbelievable!!"
"Faulty goods not exchanged after matress toper was professionally cleaned to exact label and quitting matted and report supplied the store nor customer services would exchange, offered £40 which is at least much less to replace the.item which.cost over £100 very disappointed and.will not shop there again"
"it used to be nice going for a coffee at the wakefield branch till your stood in the queue and colleagues are slating other colleagues to the bone and it makes it worse when its your family member totally unprofessional and i wont i be returning"
"Once again left standing in a queue while the staff behind the tills had a good old chat. Ended up leaving my basket and shopped elsewhere this time. How they remain in business with such poor staff defies me."
"My customer service experience was appalling. The care label on our curtains was apparently incorrect which led the dry cleaner to properly mess up with our curtains. The dry cleaner denies any sort of responsibility while dunelm says they were aware of the issue but cannot do anything about it but offer me a meagre £15 voucher... I had to buy some other curtains but l am way out of pocket as l had to pay £60 for them. The matter was never escalated to a manager as l requested, it took more than two months to solve the issue with loads of back and forth emails and various locutors. Absolutely appalling. I will not buy from them again just because of the more than poor customer service."
What Very Unhappy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Tried to buy a garden four chairs set. asked in store if they sell them separate. just chairs they said NO. only to find them on there site on internet, so tried to order them, It let me put them in my basket, but would not let me pay. so I rang and sent email to head office, to be told they were sold out, and would be taken off the site, has they were no longer available. Now week later still on site and I yet again could put in my basket and pay for. but to late had to buy from else were. so head office could not care less about their customers, I will not be shopping there again, and I spent a lot in store. Husband will be pleased."
Simon Osbourne
Unverified Reviewer
"Great Assistance from the furniture lady!"
"I ordered two sets of black out curtains for my bedroom over the internet which seemed very cumbersome as the order was not available for home delivery although available in several (if not all) shops around London. Finally, I managed to get it done only to receive an email the next day saying that one of the products is unavailable and would be sent once the supplier provided information that it will be available again. Obviously, that was no good. I then called back and was held in a queue for 12 minutes by which time I had the cancellation email sent. These guys are hopeless, I had spent an hour to process my order. Don't waste your time on a mediocre and unprofessionally run company."
Laura Pearson
Verified Buyer
"I have so much fun in Dunelm! If only I had my own house to decorate"
Lushiouslara
Verified Buyer
"Just spent another load of money down Dunelm mill :-)"
Rachel Concannon
Verified Buyer
"Want my own house just so I can go dunelm and buy loads of stuff"
Natalie Cain
Verified Buyer
"and what better first trip to have than dunelm"
Hayley Niven
Verified Buyer
"dunelm is the place to be yeah"
Dunlem Mill is rated 2.20 based on 15 reviews