Duncans Toys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duncans Toys
Christy Roberts
"Faster shipping the second order I made. I wanted to work one and frame one as well and I'd been looking for this puzzle for 2 years. U was so happy when my sister found this site. Great shipping and the packaging was perfect yet again. I already have my eye on another puzzle from here as well."
"Great postage time and even greater product. Brand new and exactly what was advertised! Perfect!"
Marion Binder
"Tolle Motive,schöne,große Auswahl und super Preise. Die Lieferung war blitzschnell! Kaufe bestimmt noch öfter ein👍"
"I only ordered 1 puzzle but I received 2, which I paid for. But that was ok. I'm going to give 1 to my sister."
"Fabulous service and I love the variety you get in the UK. Australia has limited variety. Will surely be buying from here again."
"Very happy with perfect toys, packages and fast delivery. Would definitely shop with Duncans Toys again."
"Very quick delivery and very happy with quality of toys"
"Relatively quick delivery items same as pictured"
"Great service and delivery. Love the toy ."
"Very good. Order delivered as specified when purchased."
"Excellent ebayer . fantastic board game"
"Excellent service Thank you. Received parcel in very good time. Thank you."
"Good range of toys, competitive prices and prompt despatch."
"Another great experience from Duncans Toys. Perfect transaction throughout. Very well packaged."
"Excellent service"
"I received 1 damaged item but they quickly rectified it within a phone call. The customer service is amazing. If I could give a 6* out of 5, I would. Delivery was also a no issue."
"Good and quick service. Competitive prices. Could packaging. Recommended."
"The toy is great and the service from Duncan is amazing.. Got to us so fast.. They don't mess around with sending them out"
"Good item.super fast delivery.really happy.would buy from seller again"
"Wonderful puzzles, will be back for more!"
"Very pleased thank you"
"Had what I wanted at a price that beat all."
"Everything arrived promptly, packaged well. Price is excellent. The whole experience with Duncan's Toys is smooth from start to finish. Navigating the website is straightforward and fast, the basket and checkout process likewise is easy to do and quick. Customer services respond quickly to any questions and they really seem to care, it's not the usual 'never ending menu and being on hold for a call centre' experience"
Duncans Toys is rated 4.86 based on 417 reviews