Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus
Read Duncasaurus Reviews
Excellent service - ordered one day and package arrived the next day - very impressed.
Great service from Duncasaurus, a very prompt delivery and excellent prices on jigsaws, especially at the present time when there is a great call on indoor hobbies.
I will use again without question,
Christine Bevan
Quick and easy to deal with. I would recommend them on their service.
We live in Australia and buying from Duncan’s Toys was very easy. We received our products very quickly and they were excellent! I will definitely but from them again.
Great communication and first class service. Item arrived on time and in excellent condition. 5 star service. Thank you
Easy quick delivery, would definitely order from here again.
Excellent product worked great on gluing puzzle together
excellent product fast delivery good price
Always good prices and prompt delivery.
My purchase arrived, and beautifully packaged, before the advertised time. I would not hesitate to recommend this seller
What a treasure I found on the internet! Great toys at a fraction of the price elsewhere. Toys arrived quickly and were all in perfect condition and just as described. Very happy and will definitely be ordering more.
First time I've ever ordered from Duncasaurus and I'll definitely order from them again. great prices, great products and quick delivery, can't grumble. Thanks!
Very fast delivery
I ordered a train set and it came very quickly. Our grandchild was delighted and we were very pleased with the speedy way you dealt with our order.
I was surprised how quickly my order was delivered and I love love love the
Josephine Wall puzzles🥰
Duncasaurus 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Purchased a puzzle through the eBay shop. Completely hassle free. Would buy from this seller again.
Good quality, fast shipping and good price.
Enjoyed doing the puzzle thank you
Excellent fast prompt delivery
LoveLy puzzles, enjoyed doing all of these
Would buy again from store, easy transaction
Duncasaurus is rated 4.84 based on 661 reviews