Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
My puzzle arrived on time and was exactly what I expected. I recommend this business for puzzles πŸ‘πŸΌ
It was easy to find what I wanted, the items arrived in good time, no issues at all. Normal Covid slower delivery but this was explained.
Lovely puzzle but 2 pieces missing
Bit pricey but it's Baby Annabelle, expect nothing else
Arrived on time.Thankyou.
Got exactly what I was looking for! Delivery was reasonable given the current circumstances but I did feel that the postage costs were quite high
Yes very happy with my purchase
The board is brilliant but 1000 piece puzzle of Starry night by VanGough is driving me nuts thank to my Son.
Can’t fault Duncasaurus however I was disappointed with the jigsaw. Spend 3 days completing it to find it was missing a piece! Not good Ravensburger.
Duncasaurus 4 star review on 21st April 2020 Duncasaurus 4 star review on 21st April 2020 Duncasaurus 4 star review on 21st April 2020
First class service.
Excellent product.
Picture on box differs from jigsaw design, the two outer floral columns missing but all the pieces were there! Possibly the picture/lid for the 1000 piece version?
Well pleased
Fast shipping and great prices
Awsome product
Great item, does exactly what it says on the can.
Great packaging.
Well received in good packaging (nothing damaged) and efficient to deliver in France.
Small and entertaining way to keep kids engaged.
Great price and a fast delivery thank you
I appreciate their communications by email on the progress of the delivery of my order..
Thanks for the great puzzles!
Duncasaurus is rated 4.83 based on 844 reviews