Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
1 Month after buying one Product, there is no Delivery and there is no Information about Delivery. You Answer on my Question about Delivery Status was "Are you satisfied with our Product". Do I need a better Hint that You didn't even read my E Mail. Thank You. PayPal will further with You make a Communication. Worst Regards.
Never recived these waste of time
O did not recieve my order.
I never receive my order, they never answer my requests. I can't track my order. I have been stole thank you.. i'm so disappointed, it was a gift, and i lost money..
Hello, I am sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. I cannot find any communications from you. As such if you could contact us directly we can sort a refund or replacement for you.
I hace not recibes the order yet
Absolute scam paid £35 for a maccano style set I got a metal stencil and 2 face masks!!! Don't be taken in
Hello, we don't sell face masks and stencils, so I might be an order from another company. Please contact us with your order number so we can help you further.
Ordered 2 items Saturday, Monday morning 9am email to say shipped then 5pm later that day email to say damages to stock, then check website items are still up for sale on Tuesday. Frist and last time I use this company
Item never arrived. Currently going through PayPal to resolve issue.
I’m still waiting for my merchandise. So I have to say I’m not very happy with your service.
Never got my items
I never received the product so I am very obviously not happy
Battery ran out within a day 😠
I ordered a toy dummy for baby Annabelle doll and they sent me a pair of doll shoes
Game was broke when it arrived. Box was severely damaged and it is the worst $ we spent. We bought a new game at Walmart to play with our grandkids.
I did not receive the Shipment and the puzzles !!!!!
Very disappointed with the service. Items arrived OK . Order was made on Tuesday and confirmed from themselves delivery would be Wednesday. Waited in for delivery but nothing. Thursday I emailed the company twice to ask where the parcel was as failed to arrive previous day. No response from Duncans Toys which is very disappointing . Parcel finally arrived Friday without any update from Duncans themselves.
Shipped us the INCORRECT item and ignore my attempts to contact the company regarding the issue!! TERRIBLE business and customer service!! Zero stars would be more accurate!
my order never arrived..the shipping email had a number in it that does not track, and nobody ever responded when i reached out for help..i am very angry
Have not received as of yet.
I never recieved my package and its very dissapointing
Duncasaurus is rated 4.83 based on 861 reviews