Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus
Read Duncasaurus Reviews
I’m still waiting for my merchandise. So I have to say I’m not very happy with your service.
Never got my items
I never received the product so I am very obviously not happy
Battery ran out within a day 😠
I ordered a toy dummy for baby Annabelle doll and they sent me a pair of doll shoes
Game was broke when it arrived. Box was severely damaged and it is the worst $ we spent. We bought a new game at Walmart to play with our grandkids.
I did not receive the Shipment and the puzzles !!!!!
Very disappointed with the service. Items arrived OK . Order was made on Tuesday and confirmed from themselves delivery would be Wednesday. Waited in for delivery but nothing. Thursday I emailed the company twice to ask where the parcel was as failed to arrive previous day. No response from Duncans Toys which is very disappointing . Parcel finally arrived Friday without any update from Duncans themselves.
Shipped us the INCORRECT item and ignore my attempts to contact the company regarding the issue!! TERRIBLE business and customer service!! Zero stars would be more accurate!
my order never arrived..the shipping email had a number in it that does not track, and nobody ever responded when i reached out for help..i am very angry
Have not received as of yet.
I never recieved my package and its very dissapointing
Duncasaurus is rated 4.84 based on 661 reviews