Duncans Toys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duncans Toys

Tell us how Duncans Toys made you happy

Christy Roberts
"Faster shipping the second order I made. I wanted to work one and frame one as well and I'd been looking for this puzzle for 2 years. U was so happy when my sister found this site. Great shipping and the packaging was perfect yet again. I already have my eye on another puzzle from here as well."
"Great postage time and even greater product. Brand new and exactly what was advertised! Perfect!"
Marion Binder
"Tolle Motive,schöne,große Auswahl und super Preise. Die Lieferung war blitzschnell! Kaufe bestimmt noch öfter ein👍"
"I did not receive the Shipment and the puzzles !!!!!"
"Very disappointed with the service. Items arrived OK . Order was made on Tuesday and confirmed from themselves delivery would be Wednesday. Waited in for delivery but nothing. Thursday I emailed the company twice to ask where the parcel was as failed to arrive previous day. No response from Duncans Toys which is very disappointing . Parcel finally arrived Friday without any update from Duncans themselves."
"Shipped us the INCORRECT item and ignore my attempts to contact the company regarding the issue!! TERRIBLE business and customer service!! Zero stars would be more accurate!"
"my order never arrived..the shipping email had a number in it that does not track, and nobody ever responded when i reached out for help..i am very angry"
"Have not received as of yet."
"I never recieved my package and its very dissapointing"
Duncans Toys is rated 4.85 based on 389 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access