Duncans Toys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duncans Toys
Christy Roberts
"Faster shipping the second order I made. I wanted to work one and frame one as well and I'd been looking for this puzzle for 2 years. U was so happy when my sister found this site. Great shipping and the packaging was perfect yet again. I already have my eye on another puzzle from here as well."
"Great postage time and even greater product. Brand new and exactly what was advertised! Perfect!"
Marion Binder
"Tolle Motive,schöne,große Auswahl und super Preise. Die Lieferung war blitzschnell! Kaufe bestimmt noch öfter ein👍"
"I received 1 damaged item but they quickly rectified it within a phone call. The customer service is amazing. If I could give a 6* out of 5, I would. Delivery was also a no issue."
"Toys were of wonderful quality and fast delivery! Thank you!"
"Fast delivery item as advertised thank you"
"Always excellent products and service. Prompt delivery. Would recommend."
"Great toys, brilliant price and very quick delivery. Thank you"
"Great! Would like to see some different puzzles."
"Best place to shop for Ravensburger puzzles"
"Like this order"
"Fast and efficient service"
"I would've expected the items to be individually wrapped that's the only thing i can fault, fab service"
"Très bien emballé, bon délais de livraison, je recommande !"
"Excellent service, loved the jigsaw. Thank you"
"Received in the USA in a timely manner and well packaged."
"Parcel arrived quickly for overseas shipping. The puzzle was exactly what I ordered, and will make a great Christmas gift. The price was excellent, even including shipping, and the customer service was likewise outstanding when I inquired about the parcel status. I’m a very satisfied customer and would gladly order from Duncans Toys again."
"Great product as advertised, super fast shipping. I’m very pleased with the item I brought."
"Excellent service :)"
"Great prices, all items packed well and shipped quickly - have used Duncans Toys again and again recently. Quick to get stock in before other over priced competitors websites as well!"
Duncans Toys is rated 4.86 based on 417 reviews