Duncans Toys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duncans Toys
"Fast delivery! Surprised happy kid at home!"
"Very good service, arrived earlier than I thought it would arrive. Can’t fault any part of the transaction."
"Quick to respond to.my emails"
"Great prices and service. No longer shopping at Amazon."
"Great service"
"Good service and very happy with the items I bought."
"Best place to shop for Ravensburger puzzles"
"Very good service and fast delivery"
"I ordered a great puzzle that I would have paid twice as much for, not including shipping, in the U.S. Package arrived sooner than I thought and was in excellent condition. I will be ordering from Duncan again. Thanks for the great service."
"Faster shipping the second order I made. I wanted to work one and frame one as well and I'd been looking for this puzzle for 2 years. U was so happy when my sister found this site. Great shipping and the packaging was perfect yet again. I already have my eye on another puzzle from here as well."
"They had fast shipping and the packaging was perfect. It fit right in the mailbox. You couldn't tell what was in it from the box either less you looked close which I liked. I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. The pricing is perfect as well."
"Great, prompt service!"
"Love this company. Have a wide variety of my type of jigsaw puzzles at a great price."
"Great prices and service"
"Placed several orders with this company and will again"
"Received item as describe"
"Arrived on time and in good condition"
"My family is very happy, the Duncans Toys are very nice!"
"Harry Potter dolls arrived safely due to great packaging and delivery was prompt."
Duncans Toys is rated 4.86 based on 417 reviews